Hope you boys got your shorts in over 10k. it's happening in the next 24 hours. screencap this

hope you boys got your shorts in over 10k. it's happening in the next 24 hours. screencap this.

Attached: 1553330424637.jpg (626x722, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/tether/feds-justice-hsbc-account-bitfinex-seized/
cryptomining.ca/ethnews/judge-delays-nyag-bitfinex-and-tether-decision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bull whales are gonna be working through the night if they want to keep this afloat

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22 10000 23 BTCUSD - Coinbase Pro live chart - Cryptowatch.png (1280x922, 131K)

This, they will have to start working overtime

Bet ya it fakes out before dump. Better close those FOMO shorts bobo.

Why don't they just market buy? Are they afraid of how deep the Bobo whale's pockets are?

>you bulls really thought you were going to reach ATH's this year?
>Ha! Pathetic.

Attached: 1552435381269.png (853x949, 1.41M)

Let's see your short

Tether's a bit fucked right now so they're probably afraid of being tied up in it when there's a chance it could become worthless next month

The bobo can short near infinite amounts of paper bitcoin with his limitless fiat currency, what can a bull do?

i've been out of the crypto game since BTC was 13,500. what's new with tether? everyone just waiting for it to shit the bed? have they admitted that it's backed by other crypto assets and not actual US dollars?

There was supposed to be a hearing about their alleged backing of Tethers with crypto at the end of July but it got delayed three months, the next date is sometime in October. I'm not sure why more people are not talking about it.

Attached: bobowaru.jpg (1440x1080, 622K)

thanks for the info
>I'm not sure why more people are not talking about it
i've felt the same for a while now. anytime it's brought up all you hear is >muh tether FUD. seems like a very serious issue to me, even though i'm long-term bullish on crypto.

I'm honestly doubting myself about it now. Like there's no way this many people can collectively not care about such a serious thing, I'm probably missing some info about it, maybe it all got resolved somehow

Oh now feel it, coming back again
Like a rolling thunder chasing the wind
Forces pulling from
The center of the earth again
I can feel it

BTC 7k

Attached: 2019-09-21.png.png (509x119, 10K)

fucking bears are going to steal all my money. fuck you i have a kid to support

>knocking up a whore without being financially secure

You and your kid deserve to suffer

Attached: 6ED661ED-0D91-4945-9E4E-DB42AC034579.jpg (560x448, 84K)

you bears are going to in for a hurtin with the new dark tether. Imagine actually shorting when asuka explicity have given you the opportunity to make some money. There might be some wicks to liquidate high leveraged positions, but you guys sure are fucking dumb if you don't exit while in profit.

It is and was backed. If it wasn't, then how did the feds steal (seize) $800+ million dollars from them? Then they held an ico strictly to help recover that money and they raised over a Billion usd. It was a huge middle finger to the cucked regulators and FATF.

sauce?

Modern Consensus.
Web results
Feds just seized part of Bitfinex's 'missing' $850 million, arrest made
modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/tether/feds-justice-hsbc-account-bitfinex-seized/

Attached: 1560194584969.png (512x335, 101K)

fuck off my kid did nothing. its not my fault his mom is a whore.

It was backed by dirty money. That's how it was seized. Which means all Tether hodlers are holding proceeds of money laundering.

>In August 2018, the payment processor Bitfinex was using as a bank, Crypto Capital, told them that $850 million the exchange had on account with them had been seized by authorities. Those governments were identified by Bitfinex General Counsel Stuart Hoegner as the U.S., Portugal, and Poland. Crypto Capital is owned by Global Trading Solution, LLC.

Bobos and Brainlets just can't accept that bitfinex isn't the bad guy here

Attached: 7nhd3Z5.png (785x757, 123K)

that was in 2018, the current thing I'm talking about is cryptomining.ca/ethnews/judge-delays-nyag-bitfinex-and-tether-decision/

The Monday dump is going to be an absolute face ripper. It still amuses me how many bulls there are when its so obvious what is about to happen.

Attached: 1533542111656.jpg (750x371, 161K)

HAHAHA look at your fucking ID

Attached: 1519842940722.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Your kid is just the genetic material of his whore parents