Is there any advantage to buying 1/10 oz gold rounds?

is there any advantage to buying 1/10 oz gold rounds?

Attached: G_PESO_RNDM_50-01-popup.jpg (1000x1000, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apmex.com/product/1048/mexico-gold-2-pesos-agw-0482-random-year
apmex.com/product/171668/isle-of-man-gold-1-2-sovereign-bu-random-dates
ajpm.com/silver-bullion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No buy chainlink

only disadvantages. stop being a poorfag and buy an oz

Would you rather a dollar or 4 quarters, depends on the end goal.

You pay higher premiums for the fractionals which you are unlikely to recoup when you sell. I’d say stick with the 1oz coins if you can afford it, otherwise it’s not a huge deal one way or another.

Attached: 38702AD6-DDA4-4D54-BF86-CDFD7EB5FC6E.jpg (1200x750, 142K)

when it comes to selling it back to some coin store is when I get fucked right?

I can see the only way I come out breaking even is if I buy it and then wait 20-30 years huh? that's IF I need to sell.

DONT NOT BUY FRACTIONAL GOLD EVER.
You can get a 1oz gold bar for $20 over spot which can then sell later for about spot.
A 1/10 oz coin will have a about $10-20 premium per coin.
Thats $100-200 premium per oz!. You will only be able able sell it for spot or maybe a little more.
If you cant buy a whole once of gold by silver instead.

Since we are on this topic, which country produces the best gold coins?

Yeah, selling it back is where you take the hit, but it’s not that much in the long run, especially if you’re waiting 10 years or more.

Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa. Everything else is shit desu.

Canadian are pretty pure

Saint Gaudens Double Eagle

Attached: 81518EE9-2A6F-42EE-921B-59F42CCE19A1.jpg (1024x1024, 271K)

you don't like the UK's Britannia?

not on provident metals
10 1/10 gold coins is more than what they'll buy a full ounce for.

thanks

God, I want Lady Liberty's tits in my mouth

are these things shit?

apmex.com/product/1048/mexico-gold-2-pesos-agw-0482-random-year

oh and what about this?

apmex.com/product/171668/isle-of-man-gold-1-2-sovereign-bu-random-dates

Please help

Yeah the advantage is you don't have to shell out $1500+ all at once for an ounce.
I stack silver so for someone like me who likes gold but doesn't really buy gold it might be good if I want to diversify into gold.
That said, I think 1/4 oz is more reasonable on premiums.

I got burned reselling silver once. Turns out the entire fucking USA only gives decent money back for SILVER EAGLES and will RAPE YOU if the silver you are selling isn't backed by the US gov.

>apmex.com/product/1048/mexico-gold-2-pesos-agw-0482-random-year

Contains $73 worth of gold at current spot. They math says that's about $250 per ounce over spot. There might some low numismatic value to it. Id give you $75 for it.

How much did you get relative to spot? Who did you sell it too? Coin shop, private party?

I'd buy any silver at spot from anyone.

It was about two weeks ago. I woke up one day, called one coin shop. (hello? oh you have silver to sell? Is any of it silver eagles otherwise I will be honest, that's the only silver I buy back. Sorry). Store #2: (Sorry, not buying. I got literally thousands of rounds on hand. If you got any gold I'll take that though because I need some). Store #3: (Silver eagles or bust, son. No offense).

Then I went to a random store, as soon as I walked in, the store manager introduced himself and said "hey buddy!!! take a look at our silver wall! There's tons to see! It's what I invest in!"
There was so much silver, then I walked over to the gold and like 6 people were buying some of it. He saw me walk to it and goes "hey bud, you don't need gold. What you do need is silver because it's so underrated!"

All the while I was thinking "fuck, all my silver is just shit and I should've invested silver eagles instead". I got pissed and sold all my silver for $2 under spot, and bought a one ounce gold round with all the silver I sold.
I vowed to never buy silver again, and if I did, just silver eagles.

We used to have giant 2D cleavage on our money.

Attached: 1796_draped_bust_dollar_obverse.jpg (739x743, 132K)

I dunna user. He's a random coin shop in Portland I just pulled up that pay 50cents or so below spot. about $1.20 over for eagles.
I could probably shop around and do better.
ajpm.com/silver-bullion/
I still think craigslist is your best bet

Well, there was also the boob hanging out on the $5 bill.

Attached: Educational.jpg (610x254, 127K)

holy shit...we have garbage money nowadays. Why don't we use this art anymore?

>not having stronger hands

Attached: bitchass anon hands.jpg (655x635, 126K)

To avoid premiums only buy full ounces or 1/4 ounces otherwise you get wrecked. No one buys half ounces because they actually have money so they buy full ounce and 1/4 ounce is repected because of pre 33 1/4 ounce. dont be a nigger and buy some stupid gram shit.

yeah well I don't plan on selling anytime soon

Good, don't be a dumb ass like me.

The Mexico 50 pesos is one of the nicest gold coins ever produced.

Easier to hide up your anus than bricks when the fed finally crashes the dollar and the Democrats come for your gold so they can take it for their "programs"

Attached: Angel-Clark-Radio-Peter-Schiff.png (394x292, 284K)