Idex no longer trades VIDT???

What the fuck. where can i buy it??

Attached: your mom's ass.png (1774x754, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20180101701A1/
acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/
kotaku.com/the-patent-on-loading-screen-mini-games-is-about-to-exp-1744705351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

???

anyone wanna help me out??? where can i buy this shitcoin?????????????/

hotbit

You must be (((American))). Use a vpn.

this shit is going to FUCKING ZERO

I am American, it's not there.

hotbit.

dudes can v-id do this?

verify the signature of videos to see if they are deepfaked

we gonna be millionaires

Attached: dee.jpg (992x544, 176K)

I bought some on IDEX today
now you're starting to get it

>I bought some on IDEX today
Very odd, it's not coming up for me at all.

you need to use a VPN, man. use a different browser since you probably KYC'd as a burger, say you're from Guatemala or some shit, they don't ask for ID for level 1 KYC

dude, if you're in the USA you won't see it, and if you logged on from an IP in the USA, then your account got flagged and won't see it even with a VPN. You'll need to email IDEX and tell them you're not on the USA, and after they change the location of your account, you'll only see it if you use a VPN every time you log in to IDEX.

You'll need to open a new account using a VPN or email [email protected] and ask to change the region of your account to a country outside the USA.

When did they stop accepting VIDT transactions from burgerland?

when they switched to being a KYC/centralized exchange, maybe a month ago. most of the good tokens are gone for burgers now.

is VIDT fake VID?

Yes

Acronis has patented their blockchain validation technology and V-ID are infringing on it: patents.google.com/patent/US20180101701A1/
>A method for authenticating a chain of custody utilizing blockchain technology, whereby digital evidence or other digital content is acquired and then hashed to produce a hash fingerprint/signature and then immediately or instantly submitting said hash fingerprint/signature to the blockchain using the blockchain network protocol, forming an immediate verifiable chain of custody without human interaction or requiring a trusted third party.
Their service is called Acronis Notary and they have around 10 other patents to protect their invention: acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/

Their website states:
>Acronis Notary computes a cryptographic hash, or “fingerprint”, that is unique for each file. Data records can be verified without reliance on chain of custody, security of keys or any trusted human or organization.

V-ID states:
>V-ID extracts the unique fingerprint of the authentic file and stores it in the blockchain. An unlawfully modified file will always have a different digital fingerprint, which will reveal it as un-authentic upon verification. Whether it is validating files automatically with APIs, or using our simple drag and drop terminal.
Sound familiar? Acronis Notary also has plug-ins for Dropbox, Google Docs, and can be used with their software suite as well, rendering V-ID's future consumer app inherently worthless. Note how tokens are not needed for validating files on the blockchain. All bullshit. Note how Acronis has had major clients using Notary since 2017 and regular customers since 2016. You never heard of it because the general population doesn't care about the technology. Don't be fooled by bagholders' claims that V-ID is revolutionary.

VIDT is also a security token and the dev team knows this, but they cannot comment on it for legal and self-preservation reasons.

Attached: vidt-stole-this-idea.png (1185x589, 66K)

DGAF about shitcoins that sound like veneral disease abbreviations either, but that 'patent' is a pile of shit that would get turned over on the first challenge. JUST because those cretins at the USPTO 'grant' it, patent fees being how they make money and all, does not mean it fulfills the necessary requirements to actually be a legally defensible patent. And adding the word 'blockchain' to file verification techniques in use since the 70s does NOT for invention make. Acronis can go whistle with their troll shite, stop fudding this garbage. See also nChain, etc.

Acronis is also a billion dollar company and can afford to sue and drag it out until V-ID has to give up. Lawyers are expensive. Acronis spent the money to get the patent, they're not going to give the innovation away for free. Reminder: If you don't defend your patent from infringement, you lose the right to it.

kotaku.com/the-patent-on-loading-screen-mini-games-is-about-to-exp-1744705351
>For twenty years, Namco Bandai has held patent US 5718632 A, which has given them ownership of the idea of a loading screen minigame.
That's even less of an invention, yet, no other commercial company could get away with it until the patent expired. No one would dare to do it. Acronis was the first one to come up with the blockchain file validation idea and turn it into a fleshed out product and that is why the patent went through.

and thats why you should buy coins from exchanges without KYC

1) go download the Waves wallet - DEX in included
2) load it up with some Waves or BTC (supports a lot of cryptos)
3) go to the market and buy some some sweet COF
4) ???
5) PROFIT, enjoy your gains

yet they haven't, there is no litigation past, present or pending, you're just grasping for straws since your old FUD pasta backfired
>vid-stole-this-idea.png
Imagine naming something like this on your own personal computer, the absolute schiz...
Tell me, have you been having the visions again? The little grey men touching you like last time? Do they tell you to paste FUD against VIDT? What's their purpose? I'm not mocking you.

>yet they haven't, there is no litigation past, present or pending, you're just grasping for straws since your old FUD pasta backfired
What's the point of suing V-ID when they only have 32 clients, some of which are only paying $500 a year? One V-ID client would barely pay one hour of their lawyer's time LMAO

>Imagine naming something like this on your own personal computer, the absolute schiz...
Imagine spending all day in Telegram jerking off about a shitcoin, responding to everyone, starting another fan club channel to talk even more about it with hardcore bagholders, THEN coming to Jow Forums to defend it.

>your fud pasta is getting stale, come up with something original
>lol he keeps changing his fud, it must mean he got btfo!
I'll give it to you bagholders. You are all very consistent. Consistently retarded.

Attached: 1562541298311.jpg (581x767, 114K)

lol

>What's the point of suing V-ID when they only have 32 clients, some of which are only paying $500 a year? One V-ID client would barely pay one hour of their lawyer's time LMAO
You're right man, glad the mystic elves finally got through to you. So tell me, what the fuck was the point of posting your FUD when you plainly state that it holds no weight? I'm trying to get you to reach a breakthrough, I think we're getting there.

I'll break it down for you in a way that you will understand:

1. V-ID makes almost no profit.
2. V-ID has barely any clients.
3. If V-ID were to gain any traction, they will get sued.
4. The minute they're sued, VIDT crashes like Bitconnect.
5. Holding V-ID for the long-term is suicide-tier.
6. Holding too much V-ID is suicide tier as there aren't enough buyers.
7. All it takes is one e-mail to the legal department of Acronis to end this.

V-ID has no first mover advantage.
V-ID has no unique tech.
V-ID has 32 clients, some only paying $500 a year at the most.
V-ID is illegal security token in the US, so won’t get on Coinbase or Binance US.
V-ID’s appeal is in the fact that it dumped 80% since July 1st and hoping it will pump again for no reason what so ever.

And no, I have no intention of writing an e-mail. I don't care that much.

If someone puts so much work into fudding something, putting so much time into bring something down, for free, without financial gain, you know that there is something up

these kind of "fuds" only strengthen it to buy more

>If someone puts so much work into fudding something, putting so much time into bring something down, for free, without financial gain, you know that there is something up
Yes, it's called playing devil's advocate.

OP are you just asking so you can find an exchange with enough liquidity so you can sell your heavy bags of this unnecessary shitcoin?
>where can i buy it??
>"buy"
You're not fooling anybody.

>playing devil's advocate.
Lad you've been obsessively fudding vidt for months, posting the same debunked pastas again and again. You only found out about acronis a few days ago and immediately shitted up Jow Forums with at least 4 fud threads at once.
Either you're being paid to fud, or you bought the top and sold the bottom and are so mentally ill that you can't just let it go. It's embarrassingly pathetic.

Nice theories. I have been a customer of Acronis for years, paying for their cloud data service. No pasta has been debunked, only the 55 cent thing after the founder changed the website and realized the mistake in their web copy. Which ironically made it worse, because $500 to validate 20 files a year is ridiculous. I'm obsessed with browsing Jow Forums. I posted in at least 15 threads today. And sold the top.

And I only posted one thread about Acronis. The rest were some of you, trying to discredit the FUD by making it appear as organized spam.

It is organized spam because I see it posted in every VIDT thread for the past few days. It's the biggest FUD and shame on you for trying to prevent honest anons from making a fortune.

>I see it posted in every VIDT thread
>in every VIDT thread
Exactly. "In" being the keyword. I did NOT shit up Jow Forums with new threads. I shit up VIDT scam threads. I prevent new anons from falling into the "missing out" and "VIDT is the next big thing" and "The FUD is bullish" bullshit shilling.