What are the Startups building on top of Chainlink other than Linkpool and North East...

What are the Startups building on top of Chainlink other than Linkpool and North East? Will these companies and node operators be more valuable or LINK token itself?

Attached: images (2).png (225x225, 2K)

I'ts called Quant network. Which will be worth 1000x more than Link in the future.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916_175104.jpg (1080x1415, 232K)

shhhhh dont tell em ffs

but quant is using link
cope

lol

Is this like the BMW partnership (for startups) that catapulted Vechain?

Literally every protocol and blockchain will use Quant. It's gonna be the universal HUB for blockchains

Attached: IMG_20190922_005329.jpg (1536x2048, 366K)

2050 will be big for quant, once they've competed integrations into every protocol and blockchain
Just hold boys

I dont think you understand, people will connect their protocol and chains into Overledger to have access to everything. The other way around

Which of the 2000 blockchain projects are talking about quant, besides quant

Soon enough, all of them

>Proprietary
>Close sourced
Doubt

I answered your question. Whatever

It's crazy how some people don't realize how big that is for actual major enterprise adoption. Literally baffles me, as I always say $100 EOY. During the next bull run, easy $1k+. Go ahead and laugh, but screencap this. It's going to happen with or without the biztards who doubt this project.

Don't be so salty quantjeets. Once 45%+ of businesses run on dlt, which might be as soon as 2050, quant may get a little bit of relevancy.

>Oracle startups shill Quants 10 times more than Link
>thinks adoption is closer for Link than Quant
They will all bend the knee to Quant, it's just a matter of time

we went over this like a milliin time quantjeet. The marketing bubble is dead, for your moonshot to have any relevancy and adoption it needs a significant amount of businesses that run on DIFFERENT dlt, which is not a given looking at the plans of IOs. Just remember that till today there are businesses that don't use PCs - where is your indicator that a majority of businesses will use DIFFERENT dlt AND require them to communicate with each other?

kek

Soon™
Now with extra hopium

except quant literally paid for oracles startup program
oracle launched this program FOR link

big difference, quantjeet

kek, fucking quantjeets

Stop talking about Quant, I want to know about the valuation of Chainlink startups

Attached: images (1).jpg (245x205, 9K)

don't you understand it was just another fake partnership, like all the others? this is what Chainlink does, it does some meaningless collab with a big company and then pretend they're partnered with them for years to come. That's how they scam low IQ brainlets like yourself.

Remember Swift? They have no relationship with them since that meaningless competition they won 3 years ago. Yet they scammed millions from investors based on that lie.

Your fud doesnt work anymore tranny

Yeh nah

Quant is another Oracle startup for Chainlink