Bakkt is going to pump the market

>Bakkt is going to pump the market
>institutional money is going to flood in
>new ATH soon

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-22 222850.png (3247x1336, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bakkt.com/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *breaths* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1564035551801.jpg (560x448, 84K)

anyone that actually believed there was billions of dollars just waiting for bakkt to open up was retarded. It's going to be slow onboarding.

kek, everyone with an above 60 IQ knew no-one gives a fuck about bitcoin, especially not boomers

Witnessed.

Digits never lie

Attached: BE202B75-FACB-49D5-B72E-E3202B55DAB6.jpg (750x361, 134K)

the fact that we still havent ''sold the news'' is pretty decent t.b.h

Attached: 7651237451274527.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Attached: 1542130756283.jpg (842x1318, 527K)

>slow onboarding
You mean no onboarding. LOL bulls are dead, new lows soon.

you really think ICE, NYSE, and all the major market players won't do that bitch a favor and use her shitty system to buy a bitcoin?

I don't think that i'm a deluded short term bull but why the fuck do people think that BAAKT was a bullish event? The fact that we didnt dump is good, I think this ponzi still has a small pop to 10.4-10.5 before finally completing the meme triangle

Attached: 87467861237864238.jpg (891x597, 150K)

that's a possibility. It does seem like there isn't great demand for futures since the CME futures are only trading with like 500 BTC volume a month currently, so 12 BTC in a day for Bakkt ain't bad desu

>from 10110 to 10065
OHNONONONONONOOO LOOKATHISDUDEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (661x716, 189K)

Every bull was depending on bakkt to save this bear market rally. It isn't going to happen, there is literally zero volume. Its almost as if all that institutional interest bull went on about never existed in the first place. Get ready for 1k faggot.

You noobs are spoiled. 5 years ago the majority of people bought bitcoin by wiring money to an insolvent magic the gathering online exchange. The website didnt even have charts so people had to make their own, and the trading engine lagged by hours. We now have an exchange backed by the Nasdaq and people are complaining that there isn't much volume in the first few hours.

Attached: 1552778776331.png (597x418, 132K)

>there is literally zero volume
Well there's more than 0, there's 12 BTC, which is $120,000 for the first day of a new exchange, that's not exactly terrible.

>Every bull was depending on bakkt to save this bear market rally
Well I wasn't and I'm a bull. But what the fuck is a bear market rally anyway? We've tripled in price in like 6 months, I wouldn't say thats a bear market...

Yeah things are looking really lethargic. I’m not convinced any institutions give a shit about btc. They realize it’s a ponzi on its last legs , struggling to survive , that will never see mass adoption

>which is $120,000 for the first day of a new exchange, that's not exactly terrible.
fucking polish sausage futures would trade more than this

This, I work at a prominent hedge fund and everyone here knows not to invest in this vaporware. Entire market is propped up by tether poofs. MCAP will drop 90% in a blink and these idiots will be rekt beyond comprehension.

it's been open like 3 hours and it's fucking 12:44am monday morning...

>polish sausage futures

Attached: chinklaugh.jpg (300x250, 27K)

Why would institutions ever want to buy Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a currency that happens to be shit at being a currency, it’s not a store of value. It’s a meme experiment, always has been. Doesn’t mean millions weren’t made, this is the end of the like though.

>bear market rally

Lmao this is a new level of cope

When I've had more trading volume than baakt today.

Were never going back to 20k

Attached: 1569097208106.jpg (574x430, 21K)

>I work at a prominent hedge fund
No. You don't.

How is this not spam

kek

Where do I see this? I want to see if the volume is still a joke.

>they thought the Wall Street guys would buy the top

Attached: 1522076406949.png (510x391, 176K)

Never mind, found it, 13BTC lmao.

It's 13 BTC now.
bakkt.com/index

Consider it's 12:44am on monday morning and it's been open for ~3hrs. I believe if we get over 100 BTC volume first day that will be a relative success.

Nothing to cope about when I am are a bobro baller. Eat it bull, your last chance to prevent new lows is over.

I guess you're right, I should wait for Americans to wake up before laughing at it too much.

honestly it's just as valuable as the incessant "asuka prophecy" and other bulltard posting, and at least funnier

this

Word

How do you invest in bitcoin?
Seriously.
How?
It’s a duckinf currency.
You don’t invest in usd? Euro or anything like that do you?
Niggers are making bank and yall wonder why no one want to turn their shekels into robot shekels cause um..reasons...
Stashing value in currency above equities is fucking retarded

>boomercoin
Outdated pos who cares?

volume is 17 an increase of infinity percent from yesterday
I consider this a success

Kek I don’t how we used mtgox

No one in this thread realizes big exchanges are closed and it's Sunday? The absolute state of this board having no idea about investing whatsoever, just a bunch of zoomers with $50 in crypto

Born in 1994. Biggest bag: 2 BTC.

>17
>total rush of institutional investment

Jesus, you faggots are pure delusion.

>Implying I want boomer bankers pumping bitcoin while I’m still accumulating

>Please wait. Bakkt is going to launch at the start of next year, so many institutions are waiting
>Sorry, Bakkt didnt launch yet, maybe at the start of next year then, we have a lot of businesses waiting for it
>Sorry, we still couldnt get it launched, just wait a big longer, whole Wall Street is now in line already
>Phew, we finally got it up and running, see we already have some BTC traded on the first day, now all we have to do is find investors and get them to slowly onboard, please wait, maybe at the start of next year
wtf

The thing these retards don't get is that most exchanges are full of fake volume
>hehe look at this shitter exchange no one is using pulling 5 million volume every day, this is totally legit guys trust me
People are so fucking stupid, a brand new regulated exchange is never gonna pull that kind of volume.

I hope you are joking... :DD

Attached: 3e310e29.jpg (480x480, 17K)

how many institutions are open right now?

We already know the real volume from the legitimate exchanges. Its not just 10+ volume. Institutional investors have confirmed they think bitcoin is trash.

It keeps dumping. 99000 cant even hold. LOLOLOLOLOL. Bulls are absolutely dead. Thanks bakkt.

All of you can fuck COPE nigggerrrrs

Attached: 37def9a16a07d483bbfb3ac2560c0733ade5151d19711554c6bfaf8502d33db0_1.jpg.jpg (640x4340, 466K)

Is this volume from institutions that already had bitcoin?

its 1am in north america thats why vol is low

it's 10am in central europe.
that's like 30% of the market.

volume at 24 now keeps rises
get fucked bobo posters

But muh 17 buttcoins haha wow

COMMON BUY MY BAGS SHLOMO

volume should be in the thousands

Bakkt will surpass IDEX soon

Attached: Selection_186.png (367x61, 3K)

A whooping 26 that's Wall Street for you baby! We're gonna be rich nigga we mde it!

time to short btc?

1D has not opened yet

When it starts rolling supply will run dry really fast

Attached: bakktday1.png (1609x759, 46K)

Oh yeah baby were gonna be rich once those 1D's open gimme that D baby!

260.000 DOlla

You need them to create short interest away from the great crab what hunts your liquidation points, you stupid fucking bobo.

13h to go

What did bulls expect to happen?
Institutions don't give a fuck about PnD money they can't control.

>drops a few dollahs
OH G-D IT'S OGRE HOLD ME MOMMMMMMYYYYYYY

lmao

Attached: 1504457754544.jpg (325x256, 12K)

CME futures didnt have volume at first... then it happened

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

nocoiners keep coping and larping as bears