“Thomas Cook, the storied British travel company and airline, declared bankruptcy early Monday morning.”

“Thomas Cook, the storied British travel company and airline, declared bankruptcy early Monday morning.”

Just

Attached: C825F3A6-1381-481E-BB2F-9CCDC98050B7.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/thomas-cook-grp-investment/thomas-cook-confirms-lenders-request-for-extra-200-mln-stg-in-rescue-deal-idUSFWN26A0M6
cpa.co.uk/thomas-cook-secures-extra-funding-as-financial-woes-worsen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this wont effect me because holidays before retirement are a huge waste of money

>work hard 48+ weeks of the year
>enjoy back to square one

if you didnt go on holidays you wouldnt NEED a holiday because you'd be comfy retired

Aigle Azur (shit French budget airline) went bankrupt a few weeks ago as well. What's going on?

hope all these brits and Europeans go to sht and financially collapse so we can enslave them and expand the great AMERICAN EMPIRE!!

Guess who's stuck in Cyprus lads, could be worse, due to come home today

Attached: Thomas-Cook-logo_20190923083237735.jpg (1306x777, 281K)

I acually was working for them, they fired me however because
>i didn't fit into thier company
Well looks like their company doesn't fit into the economy

No shit they went bankrupt. How is anyone even supposed to know they're an airline with a business name like that?

Attached: Laughs in American.jpg (323x326, 18K)

The company just can't compete in a world where it is so easy to book a complex trip online.

HOW CAN I UNIRONICALLY PROFIT OFF OF THIS??? I have no stocks in thomas cook and not much money to play fast and loose with.

Sure thing buddy we all know you have to take 4 weeks off at once, we also know no one takes time off locally there all 5 star luxury trips that start at $4,000

yup, also even when I applied i knew that it wasnt a good bussnes Model.
didn't think it would end that fast tho.

fuck them though, was also a shitty workplace, cried multiple times there.

and my coworkers also were shit. I sometimes thought they only pretend to like me

Get fukken wrecked son, some oozo in you

just

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-080225_Twitter.jpg (809x1470, 420K)

I guess ALL IN gold, silver, btc

"Why those millenials don`t go on 5000$ trips?! If they will not buy it, poor boomers in management of travel companies would not buy a new yacht! Think of their children and shortage of cocain for them!".

Established in 1841, wow.

Thanks Greta for making people to lose jobs.

Ahaha, oh fuck.

>extra 200 million pounds had been requested by stakeholders in talks to finalise the restructuring plan to save the company
>lenders were demanding another 200 million pounds in underwritten funds
>boomers get fucked by chinks

reuters.com/article/thomas-cook-grp-investment/thomas-cook-confirms-lenders-request-for-extra-200-mln-stg-in-rescue-deal-idUSFWN26A0M6

you sound like an insane person

HAHAHA
ALL THOSE NEWBIES WHO BOUGHT AIRLINE STOCKS OF T.COOK BE LIKE " WEEEEEEW STUCK MERKET IS SCAMM IM LEAVING FOR EVAAAA IMMA STICK TO MUH GOV PENSION INSTEAD OF LisTENING TO WARRENT CHINABUFFET"

Get Rekt fucking noobs.

Attached: 1561353286541.jpg (179x170, 10K)

kek based

The problem is trying to book any sort of trip means you are subject to constant, intense gaslighting from every site.
>20 people looking at this room RIGHT NOW!
>100 people booked this route today!
>only 3 left!
It will take you upwards of 4 hours just to work out what really is the cheapest combination, at which point it's irrelevant because ALL the sites change ALL the prices every day. I wouldn't be surprised if different people see different prices based on how you click through the website.
Compare this to the experience of booking a package holiday through a travel agent - no need to open dozens of incognito tabs and the profit isn't going directly to expedia developers to make ever more frustrating search algorithms.

I bet we will see more and more companies do this as we get closer to the Big Collapse

Only chainlink can save us now

there you go polluting every fucking thread

Attached: 1569196472994.jpg (750x743, 367K)

It's starting

Attached: rtyjetyjhe.jpg (846x347, 35K)

>cried multiple times there

Attached: 1560262616180.jpg (300x300, 17K)

lmao did he really put his fucking name on his jet
that's gotta be one of the faggiest things I've seen

cpa.co.uk/thomas-cook-secures-extra-funding-as-financial-woes-worsen/
they got £300m in may

Im agreeing sir.
Im mostly invested in US stock Companies so please do the needful and enslave us Europoors.

Attached: 1561382342462.jpg (894x894, 56K)

Who are you talking about with "we"? I really doubt that you have DNA of (((we))).

he thinks he isn't a shabbos muttgoy

wow dude

>cried multiple times there.

you fucking pussy. I bet you work 8 hours a day and most of that was being unproductive

europe and the middle east are crap places to go on holiday.

everyone just goes to south east asia now to fuck cheap whores. even the whole family can go

Whole family can go to fuck cheap whores?
I think we could profit from family fuck trips.

old quarter in hanoi is full of families so is khaosan road and so is beuw vien street you think they arent all there to fuck cheap whore

You sound like a faggot

>shit name
Thomas Cock was a Bong cabinet maker who discover'd Americay after setting sail for Bognor Regis pier in a fog with members of the Temperance Movement. This explains why you cannot buy alcohol in NYC under 21 years of age, and some of the various other oddities with Burgers traceable to mass inbreeding, for they are all descendants of Bong Tom Cock. His famus name liv'd on upon the side of plains and toilet walls. Where the modern day Cocks went wrong was taking another wrong turn in a fog and discovering not Noo Americay, but that overpaying for actual meme-named trash travelcos (a business Tom accidentally invented) like 'mytravel', this with debt instead of coin, shall invariably come back and bight you on the ass. Big tyme. So cheerio then, Tom Cock. 178 years weren't a bad innings lad

Attached: il_794xN.1661667979_9lif[1].jpg (794x1059, 188K)

That was actually a delightful read. Thank you for the explanation. I'll believe it without fact checking a single bit of it.

I worked more that 9h a day, Not because they told me but because i wanted to
i loved the job, but i acually managed to make it look like I didn't want to do the job
i was deverstated to hear that they THOUGHT that i didn't want to do it.
and i couldn't change thier opinion.

Imagine loving something Just so other people Tell YOU that you dont love it

what are you gonna tell them
"b-but i do Boss"

i know saying i cried will make me look like a crazy person or just a fag, but If that were true, I wouldn't have said it.

Attached: 1566287130857.png (500x493, 104K)

Bong here. I thought they were a solicitors. Only solicitors have company names that are people names

This is why we should attack and kill every loudmouth oversocializing busybody motherfucker as soon as we notice them.
You step off some boat after months at sea and some hyperactive know it all starts going on about how nobody should fall to drink and we all need to get together and agree on liqour and weed laws somebody should step up and put a hactet in the bastards forehead leave him stretched out dead so everyone can just enjoy life and do what they want.

are you insured?

Flights still going ahead, only delayed a couple of hours tonight, just need to pay €30 transfer to the airport as coach is cancelled. I'm on the lucky side I guess yeah, had a good time otherwise :)

> I sometimes thought they only pretend to like me
Why the fuck would you care if they like you.

He is right though. His guess that different prices are displayed for different people is not far off either. They also do dodgy shit like looking at other sites you visit and marking up for specific things. This is not to say that a travel agent gets you the best prices either.. but online is a joke

Nine hours omg so much work.

You sound retarded AND gay. Fucking limp wristed Britbongs, holy shit. Imagine playing mental gymnastics to actually love some shitty job, no wonder you’re fucking insane.

Outside of Formula 1 driver or bikini model oil technician there’s very few jobs to actually “love” retard.

>Outside of Formula 1 driver or bikini model oil technician there’s very few jobs to actually “love” retard.
before you said this, i actually thought you had a point.
Now you look like the insane person.
some people work 6h and hate their job