The entire conference is a giant chainlink shill thread

youtube.com/watch?&v=k9s9vg-y4z4

Fundamentally.

Attached: UntitledNaveed-Sultan.png (800x614, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=k9s9vg-y4z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PAJEET CEO INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020 CONFIRMED

Holy shit. This may just be it

Any translation available?

How many people will neck themselves when, after all this buildup, chainlink is shown to be a complete scam?

>youtube.com/watch?&v=k9s9vg-y4z4
holy fuck

Just a giant nothingburger.

unironically, this Paj is our new guy

nice find

HOLY FUCK!

Is that Sergey with a Pajeet-costume on?

thanks, just coomed 700,000 times

shilled by pajeets

I just watched the whole thing, and he never mentioned Chainlink or even oracles.
Closest he comes is saying shit like "data is the new oil".

Stop fucking around.

Its just the trannies samefagging and hyping shit up for no reason lmao. Fucking mentally ill retards.

WHERE THE STREAMS

Listen pajeets I don't speak Hindu cow okay can I get a translation???

Attached: 772AE1596F7B41D791BB7C58953425AD.jpg (341x750, 111K)

Cf 0

Attached: 0134.jpg (1300x1041, 118K)

he mentioned blockchain as something citi is developing/using and that they're systems need to be connected to swift's infrastructure, specifically gpi

their*

Chainlink is being barely kept alive thanks to outright lies, schizophrenic rambling and some dude named TEEKA who puts Carlos Matos to shame.

Attached: 1542416426984.gif (508x500, 1.04M)

No one at his level would know what a fucking oracle is. Plus stfu, the adults are speaking.

Then there's nothing in that entire video that we haven't heard many many times before.

How can you even understand curry. How do you speak fluent curry my brown user

India CEO is based af.

T-this is bullish!

If dubs, I'm sending this

Attached: Screenshot_20190923_114538.jpg (1080x1850, 370K)

>Link better deliver at this one specific conference where they are confirmed not to be present!!

Attached: 1480081450724.jpg (321x362, 35K)

Check these.

Fuck one off

He read some menus and worked backwards you fucking brainlet.

>smug pajeet says buzzwords
$1000 EOY!

> Telegram
> Making it
Ogre completely ogre

Attached: 03C4E51C0BB649DA98193BB41454C3B4.jpg (550x440, 113K)

this pajeet is talking about shit he doesn't even understands while based autists rot in their basement, I hate this jew clownworld

this guys voice is so relaxing, it's like unintentional ASMR.

This is precisely why we need to read between the lines. That guy isn't going to name drop cl at this point in time and is unlikely to even know what an oracle it's. These nulinkers don't get that.

isn't that great though?

timestamps?
cant watch 10 minutes of pajeetry

if you can't focus your stupid brainlet mind for 10 minutes you're not going to make it....

>3:49
>i think the FUNDAMENTAL point
unironically fundamentally gonna make it

>Trying to stay adaptive and on frontier
>Talks about using swift for instant payments
>Swift CEO only likes chainlink on Twitter
HOLY FUCK BOYS, We moon this week! I know there was a coordinated trap last night Marines, but holy fuck, it is actually happening this week. FuCK YA! I wish I had more already

>youtube.com/watch?&v=k9s9vg-y4z4
The fundamental point is we're all going to be filthy rich.

It’s too late, the hypebois are blowing up

The. Fundamentals. Mean. Nothing.
Chainlink cannot take off on speculation alone because of the sheer amount of the supply in the hands of those who are only interesting in walking the price around and scalping traders.

It literally needs to see use, at which point the scalpers need to decide whether they're going to be short sighted and manipulate the price so that adopters are burned, or whether they can lay off for a bit and let this happen. I'm guessing they will do the former and instigate a prisoner's dilemma where CL dies and we end up with a corporate service because libertarians.