CoffeeCoin $COF

www.coffeecoin.io

Top low cap project
currently $100k market cap

-Built on Waves blockchain
-Buy fresh coffee from Latin America
-Track and trace your coffee, improving transparency and fair treatment of workers
-Exchange listing in a week on Probit

support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033764631-ProBit-Exchange-Lists-CoffeeCoin-COF-

Last chance to get cheap $COF

Attached: 20190922_135510.jpg (720x954, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coffeecoin.io/
medium.com/@javanomad/5-ways-blockchain-technology-will-improve-the-specialty-coffee-trade-389ce805ec4f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coffeecoin.io/

link to website

lol this reminds me of 2014 alts, like piggycoin etc

i guess skinning people wasnt enough braziljeets is going global

It's fucking gift cards , we are not buying your coffee gift cards faggot.

It's for all of us who missed 2014 or the 2017 bull run :)

out of curiosity, where did the giftcard meme come from?

Buy now rather than when it pumps 30x.

Free coffee for life

New coffee for the shop is confirmed!

Attached: new_coffeecoin_coffee.jpg (720x1015, 485K)

that's what I was saying in the last thread
I am all pumped for the new roasts

Found this

5 Ways Blockchain Technology Will Improve The Specialty Coffee Trade

medium.com/@javanomad/5-ways-blockchain-technology-will-improve-the-specialty-coffee-trade-389ce805ec4f

Why does this links never works???

Is this Shitcoin a scam? Just like SAFEX?

Noone needs this shit.

No scam. Hard working team with working product.
How many projects you now in crypto you can use?

Just do your own research

www.coffeecoin.io

This is a stupid fucking shitcoin made by one Westerner hobo in SE Asia who caught wind of Bitcoin and wanted his own get rich quick scheme.
It never needed a coin and their original web shop, made by another Waves shitcoin team called Oceanlab, was among the most unprofessional things I've seen in this space.

I've been using this coins since early 2018 to buy premium coffee from micro lot farmers in thailand.
Well, bought COF when it was low and bought real coffee when COF was high, so I got, normally real expensive coffee, relatively cheap.

The only issue is the low marketing on this coin since the founder doesn't have much budget for marketing.
At least he is legit and providing what he promised.

he already did the speciality coffee selling back in 2014 with Bitcoin
and let's be honest, you can't do that with BTC today, so there was need for a token.

ETH is a fucking mess with its smart contract, stupid changing fees and congested mem pool half the time.
So Waves was the only alternative it seems. at least the chain is working and the DEX is pretty nice to have.

are you a paid shiller?

or marketing agent of the project? :p

Just a guy who is into CoffeeCoin since 2018.
I like crypto with something real behind it.
Something I can use it for.

99% of crypto is "for some usecase in the far future where it can maybe be used, if we aren't gone by then". Pure speculation, no usage in real life (except BTC, Monero and ETH maybe for purchase every now and then).

On the Waves chain there is also ZrCoin which you can swap for Zirconiumdioxid (lol won't do that but still cool but they have a nice token buyback soon) and Apis token which supports behives and can be swapped for honey.

Haven't found such things on the ETH chain. If you know of something like this hit me up with it.

Well, that's stuff nearly every chain can do.

Well. Is there a project/chain who do this?

true that
but there are not much bigger blockchain eco systems.
ETH and Waves are the most friendly right now and will be it I think.
Aeternity maybe too if they could their arse up for once.