I don't know how else to say it

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Cd9ZwqQqrwwJ:https://www.r3.com/blog/smart-legal-contracts-on-enterprise-blockchains-a-corda-example/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

this blog post was written and deleted within 2 days but google cached it.

there's no other proof. r3. clause. accord project. smart contracts. chainlink

Attached: logo.png (200x200, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/inside-r3/smart-legal-contracts-on-enterprise-blockchains-an-r3-corda-example-446957b1b4ba
accordproject.org/news/smart-legal-contracts-on-corda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((deleted))) within 2 days

it's right here tho
medium.com/inside-r3/smart-legal-contracts-on-enterprise-blockchains-an-r3-corda-example-446957b1b4ba

accordproject.org/news/smart-legal-contracts-on-corda/

what do you all think?

yeah it's linked to elsewhere but it's not on r3's website. check yourself.

Corda isnt chainlink

This, how would this prove anything?

How did you find this?

Unless it is.

Isn't Corda apart of the accord project?

You are correct.
R3 needed an oracle for their product, got scammed by ripple, in the most literal sense and along came a gay Sir. end of story

people are too quick to forget lol

Thats exactly what I thought why the fuck isn't anyone saying this?

Attached: 1540706419168.png (1020x973, 1.08M)

It's all fake. It's the google cloud thing all over again, it's just one developer who probably bought some LINK bags acting like the whole fucking enterprise is going to make use of LINK. There is literally nothing to indicate that SWIFT is going to integrate LINK into their system. It's just one random company presenting some shiny new technology that'll eventually go nowhere. Big fat nothingburger and now the LINK shills are out in full force acting like they all made it, because they are trying to pump their bags off of the hype.
Once the dust settles it'll be glaringly obvious. It's all fake. In fact, if you google chainlink you'll see it's just a scam. Please reddit don't get duped into this. Don't buy this, DYOR, google it and you'll see what I'm talking about. Remember the google cloud thing, it's fake. Just check its price after the pump-and-dump from that news and you'll know what I'm talking about.

both parties here have partnered with chainlink.

i don't think there's gonna be a mention of chainlink at sibos but i think this is the easiest bet ever made.

lol

Why the secrecy? Who cares if the value spikes and we make it. Sergers said the link "coin" is distinguished from the company. He doesn't control who lists "the link utility coin".

There's no need to announce because its just a backend system that autismo nerds have come across and won't let go and tranny discords have mutilated themselves to praise ari jews.

Attached: 1568239934361.png (500x500, 310K)

If this isn't copy pasta I feel sorry for you and your lack of knowledge of the real world. If you are around 20, you are forgiven but anything over 25 and you should consider suicide. IF the writer had a stack of LINK he would risk his job and might find himself in a situation that could earn him a decade in jail, nothing anyone directly employed by google would risk. And about Swift, the Logo is on Smartcontract.com since 2 years, I admit, nobody knows if they will use Chainlink or if Sirgay worked together with them on their personal oracle solution, which is from the technical nature of smart contracts, dlt and oracles very improbable, but nevertheless possible, but it proves one thing beyond doubt, Smartcontract and SWIFT are working together.

Sick digits, you're absolutely right.
Cords IS NOT Chainlink, it only uses Chainlink.
Get it through your fucking heads dipshits! How is a project called "the leading provider" etc when it's still in testnet?
Fucking A! Dilate or better yet, let your husband handle thay

Attached: IMG_20190922_220132.jpg (2162x1278, 405K)

Is there a single prove for that claim beside phone posters spamming macros and using obvious tranny language?