Bizfags

Bizfags
Big announcement coming up for Howdoo today
Don't say I didn't told you like Huawei.
Get rich or gtfo

Attached: ^_^.png (8334x8334, 348K)

We already know the Huawei news newfag

Pajeet general?

Attached: yous.png (1244x1008, 1.82M)

We need better exchanges then it will go easy x3
All the chinese Chinks will use Howdoo with their Huawei chink phones

MOON IT UDOO. Make PAPA cum

Can't wait to see what fake Twitter account they use for this "partnership" announcement. Looking forward to it OP

Fags at the watercooler say its Microsoft

HAHAHAHHAHA. I love seeing these kind of low IQ people, who always get dumped on by the masses HAHAH

Please give us some more rope OP or go neck yourself

Please visit HR user, you're fired.

This user is spreading false information. Howdoo is not partnering with Microsoft. The high table did inform me that another large US tech company by the name of IBM is allegedly partnering with Howdoo.

Attached: 183B0458-E7FA-4C8A-979B-D7391FCF8172.png (1210x1000, 231K)

My dad likes this project very much and told me to buy some, he even lend me his account KEK

Attached: 4552778E-A9E0-4423-88EF-58115BDFC827.jpg (1280x853, 144K)

IBM source?

Does not matter how you look at this token or not
our privacy is in danger with facebook , instagram junk etc. If we can secure our privacy that would be much better. And howdoo can do it

Very smart user. Our data has been used in many cases, the biggest one: “The Trump campaign” which used all our Facebook data, and got manipulated by skme company called Cambridge Analytica..

What news do you have? Please redpill me more, only got a small bag now.

so Howdoo is the new flavor of the month shitcoin ala Sent,Vidt,Lit

If you're serious about Privacy. Rethink everything you know about it. Honestly, most privacy project will leave traces to expose you. Rooting for projects like STEGOS, because anti-surveillance will ensure that there's no backdoors or data that can be leaked that could possibly lead back to you

Shill thread, you already scammed enough biztards.

I went all in after that Huawei partnership announcement

you will sell your dog and kidney after the next partnership and exchange kek

A new one haha. You fucking fagots are too dumb to read it make me lol so hard

Already did, but I got a 2x so worth?

Wouldn't there be an announcement today?

PLEASE GOD NO DIP EVEN JUST A LITTLE SO I CAN BUY IN
I SOLD MY SMALL STACK DURING THE FIRST PUMP TO 0.08

Attached: 1569168626843.jpg (500x484, 154K)

you got rekt hard haha. that happens when people buy shitcoins out there and hold them till 0 but sell good coins with 10% gains motherfucker

Lition will recover soonish

Nope it wont. Dump your lit and get howdoo. Some greater news within the next day. You can ignore my message again but dont cry again then

Nope, i wont, even though news was good about it.

I still favour a potential enterprise solution.

My personal opinion: Social media the plague of our days. This has nothing to do with howdoo in particular.

I don’t use FB anymore since the big data leak. So many people get influenced by Social media without even knowing it. Howdoo app looks good, but how do they earn their money if they don’t use ads?

>he sold
Now pump it

Attached: C9A4BF0E-749E-4275-A56D-01E28A44E605.png (425x577, 383K)

Chinky chinky make me richy richy. Please do.

Attached: 6ADE4887-1A3B-4527-9049-0420A4F5E16D.jpg (633x758, 31K)

What holds you from buying now? I also got in pretty late but who cares. happens. getting now into some 1b+ shitcoins is pretty risky. Howdoo i see as pretty safe. sure nothing is fully safe.

Ready for that 500x as biz promised

Think It Was Said That It Is Today Or Tomorrow.
Maybe Xiaomi is also buying them

Meager funds. Hoping to swing qnt gains from the end of this week into udoo, but I'm worried by then this shit'll reach $0.4 or higher

I sold my fucking wife just to get some more tokens. Wife costs money, this token brings you more money so you can buy a better working wife

When is it happening motherfucker? I just accumulated. IKY if you’re lying
j/k

Proof or I don't believe it .
But OK Whatever welcome to the Howdoo Senpai