Still down 700k from ATH

>still down 700k from ATH
You faggots will never know how painful this is

Attached: kill me.png (910x914, 501K)

cuz ur a gambler with no clear money management and targets. You got lucky once and then you lost it all like the degenerate gambler you are.

yea you degenerate gambler, stink gambler go to hell

Why didn't you take profit? Are you retarded?

You guys will never know how painful it is

Fucking profoundly retarded gambler, your pain is my delight

No, because I would never leave 700k on the table. It's inconceivable to me.

how much was your initial capital?

>another thread another larp
if you take frog OPs serious you can't be helped. user never had more than 10 dollars to his name

Grab a Kleenex.

You'd be surprised what people had in 2017.

and? What has that to do with yet another larp?

I’m down twice that. My coping mechanism is to be like Pygar

“Angels have no memory”

Attached: 9E430502-9BF1-453F-9BFE-72413FCE42F1.jpg (2048x1605, 518K)

Try $2,150,000 and get back to me.

This new fags don’t get it

i lost 700k in a single night, you have no idea. don't give me the "didn't take profits", i did and already retired off it. but losing 700k is still something you have to experience to know how it feels like

Attached: 1542676039566.png (900x1042, 90K)

Don't put all your eggs in one basket retard

if you're calling stuff like this larp, you're clueless. losing 700k wasn't even too special, i knew there were people on this board that lost way more than that

how did all you retards manage to lose so much money? What were your biggest mistakes and what steps are you taking to not repeat them again holy shit I cant even imagine having the potential to have nearly 1 million dollars and not take it and withdraw to my bank

Attached: 5235235.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Because they're all dumb dumbs who got lucky but didn't realise that everyone with sense were cashing out and they got left in the dust.

>down 800k from ATH
I know how it feels. You're not alone fren.

The peak came and went so fast, it was hard to convince yourself to sell everything. Still kept enough to buy a small house at least, but it hurts knowing what I could have done with the extra money.

Attached: frens.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

I'm down 580k so I know that feel user.

The best part is when I joined Jow Forums I was exactly the same as you faggots. But what your unimaginative little minds don't grasp is that when you go from 10k to 600k your brain doesn't assess risk the same way anymore. After all if you got from 10k to 600k then you just need one more 5x to hit 3 million. You think you'll be smarter but if you're ever given the chance you'll realise how hard it is to walk away. The irony is I had a real target, 1mill after tax. I just needed one final 3x...