Who needs LinkedIn when you can network with billionaires at Burning Man or on retarded MMOs?

Who needs LinkedIn when you can network with billionaires at Burning Man or on retarded MMOs?

Attached: C0F10FF8-96E3-4A09-9098-DB9566733B2E.jpg (2048x2048, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JaTYFs380rI
youtu.be/22IJqWRNb8M
hudson.org/research/10602-pierre-omidyar-glenn-greenwald-and-their-war-on-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coping with White Guilt so hard.

I bet he just wants to finally have a large penis

Probably turned down the child sacrifices and pedo parties that's why he can't hang out with any cool rich people like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, or Bill Clinton

Second Life is still a thing? Is it held up entirely by a the reclusive billionaire paying for all the servers and shit so he can continue living vicariously through it?

plenty of people use second life
I know it's a bit of a shock but it's not like they have any competition

Isn't that just as bad as blackfacing? It might even be worse. I think he should be forced to quit ebay

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (810x445, 87K)

There are real millionaires browsing Jow Forums too.

lol

Attached: A86FCFFC-3CCF-4467-BA30-E2ED5E391CEA.jpg (2048x2048, 609K)

Seriously, some MMO guilds are like band of brothers. And some interesting people are there too.

Explanation to this?

ha ha ha

He is a fucking jew not white

just because the purpose driven life tells you to think you’re a millionaire doesn’t make you one

kek and checked

Attached: checkd.png (790x800, 1.05M)

you really don't think millionaires browse biz?

Fuck if I were him I'd NEET it up too. Being around narcissistic SV types for too long can drive a guy crazy. Just got to hold out until the fuck you money.

He's Iranian

>He has an avatar named Kitto Mandala — a tall, tattooed black man with no hair.
>Omidyar also posted a collection of images showing his online avatar using a range of what appears to be bondage equipment in a mature-rated dungeon named "Outré."
>Omidyar shared images of his online avatar as it/he attended talks and events within Second Life.

I think they browse reddit and this place is the retard box

Second Life ones are usually boomers and unstable folk
youtu.be/JaTYFs380rI

schizoid. he just perfers to be alone

But it's terrible, like a furry aids ridden version of that ready player one movie (Which also looked shit)

There are people who unironically live on second life. People coordinate business deals and everything on there.

it’s vrchat for zoomies
youtu.be/22IJqWRNb8M

>He's Iranian
semites a semite dawg

looks like second life is more for boomers. there are still 600k players while WoW is the zoomer version of virtual life

He appears to not be a false-positive
>hudson.org/research/10602-pierre-omidyar-glenn-greenwald-and-their-war-on-israel
Might also explain his hermitdom. Silicon Valley is largely a Military Industrial Complex project.

I knew that, I just thought they stopped like a decade ago.