As usual there are some smartfags who get in early, ignoring the average brainlet browsing on biz

As usual there are some smartfags who get in early, ignoring the average brainlet browsing on biz.

Howdoo has been going strong for the past few weeks. The Huawei partnership announcement recently got out, and it’s pushing to the Chinese market starting from wednessday. Now is a smart timing to get in. Remember when the volume was only half a million? It’s now 2.7 million.

In advance - congratz smartfags who are holding uDoo, Top 100 is just a matter of time.

Attached: 17277F90-6882-43C5-98A2-1A9D0FDBC7E3.jpg (1125x1878, 249K)

I remember seeing this shitcoin here at 5M mcap and everyone laughed at it lol. Congrats to who got in early, you got sum ballz there. I suppose same will happen with MITX and RSR at some point in the near future.

I bought it on Idex in the early days and then it got delisted. I kept holding and it went 5x in a matter of weeks. Glad I did, as I see some bullish signs for this one.

They may have partnered with Huawei, but where is the liquidity? Goodluck with selling this lol

Exmarkets has enough liquidity.
Easy to buy and sell

This. Just check the buy and sell walls, it’s better than 90% all of the other coins lol. You can also consider cointiger tho, personally used Exmarkets cause I had some eth left there

Only holding because of this retarded airdrop KEK

Attached: 2DAEA1BE-B515-4D12-AC4E-F5BFB195B53E.jpg (638x360, 61K)

Are you blind? OP just said that volume kicked in moving it from 500k to 2.7M. Guess people on biz are not only dumb but are blind as well.

>tfw you actually have a partnership with china's largest telecom manufacturer unlike top 100 MOU filled shitcoins

Attached: ABD637AA-E6A7-4C8B-96A2-19AF7E0ACC20.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

Ehh this is biz, everyone is plain stupid kek
But yes new partnership coming up , IBM kek

Crazy got 60% profit after it listed on idex
damn love howdoo

IBM for real?

seeing is believing
I TRUZT NOBODY

I knew this would be my gem of the year
got this before the Huawei partnership announcement

Lol i just sold 10k in USD yesterday. Yea sure if you have millions worth of token its hard but for normal people its fine .D

Pumping more and more and noone can hold that
>fuck you all who didnt buy

Is there any point fomoing now?

holy fucking shit do you niggers invest in anything? look at what the fuck howdoo actually is... nobody will be fucking using that shit

People will. USA withdraw android from huawei phones so people are forced to use their own OS. Same goes for socialmedia platforms. USA says no and you need to search for alternatives. Howdoo is pretty good filling out this black hole of sasha grey.

Howdoo is a pretty decent marketcap. If they can get a normal exchange this token will go easy muchhigher

Attached: 9vnctviskuf11.jpg (1079x1180, 40K)

It’s so funny. Howdoo’s market cap is top 150 but they haven’t put much capital into listings yet. This will pump so hard 100%.

So that shit app will later be pre-installed on huawei phones? Cool. Time to throw away mine.

Also wondering how its possible so fast to be top 200
but somehow it worked

Got in 2 weeks ago. Made an account at exmarkets for this and not regretting it jajajajaj

this is crap like CoffeeCoin or bananachain

Haha i know so many bastards who say: Naa i dont like this exchange. Instead of fucking signing up and making some thousands they prefer to work 40 hours a day to make their 1200 a month xD

token not needed
verify with eyes

Listings on major exchanges anytime soon? I see only idex, with 0.0 volume, cointiger and exmarkets, pretty shady exchanges for such an ambitious project?

Huawei is banned in the USA and cryptocurrency is banned in China retard

Just a few days ago the chart showed a 15 million market cap project...... Guess who didn't bought

Attached: 02438062-C3DC-4DC3-9861-1362C6FA4D8A.jpg (600x600, 106K)

Is 100K Udoo enough to win in laifu?