Is coffee a scam?

I already gave up the weed Jew, alcohol Jew, the nicotine Jew and the cocaine Jew. Should the coffee Jew be next? I'm sitting at work with a withdrawal headache wat do?

Attached: download (8).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmjopen.bmj.com/content/7/5/e013739
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? I enjoy it because its stimulates me mildly but also acts as a laxative to clear the shit out of my anal cavity from the binge of the night before.

green tea master race

>weed Jew
relaxing and stimulates creativity
>the nicotine Jew
literally improves brain function, concentration and testosterone levels

slowly lower your dosis per day

Degenerate drug addict cope

says the user addicted to coffeine the jewiest of all jew drugs

>gave up
>alcohol Jew
>nicotine Jew
>cocaine Jew.
Excellent.
>Should the coffee Jew be next?
Definitely.

>weed Jew
This one seems fine to me.
Doesn't have to be a (((Jew))), you can grow it yourself.
Assuming you live somewhere it is legal.

if youre not drinking green tea and vaping nicotine and medical MJ you need to get your life together user.

Lol

Coffee is a scam. Confirmed.

This is why I buy CoffeeCoin! Pure gains!

Attached: 20190921_153037.jpg (720x776, 126K)

Yes I am also a degenerate drug addict, but I am trying to improve myself not cope with it

user there is absolutely nothing wrong with vaping some home grown organic weekend on the weekend as long as youre not some 420 wake and bake blazeit faggot.

Weed is chad tier while nicotine is incel tier.

I don't enjoy weed and I'm not going to try to force myself to enjoy it.

I can see why weed is complete degeneracy, but what's wrong with cocaine and nicotine?

Everything is a scam, from a certain perspective.
Coffee should be viewed as a nice occasional treat. That's what it is. You were never meant to become dependent on it to the point of headaches when you don't get your fix. That comes from drinking it all the time.
Coffee is a nice, warm, comfy, morale-boosting and mood-improving treat, when used occasionally. It's usually very tasty, if you're drinking the good stuff.

I see there are a few conflicting theories on what drugs are acceptable and what aren't.

"Jew" = anything exclusively used by the lower and middle classes. So no, coffee is not "Jew."

Jews don’t want us to be self reliant?

Not my problem op, i aint a pussy.

Drugs have their place in life. I made 380k this year, have been happily married for 7 years, went to one of the best colleges in the country, etc. I have and still drink socially and occasionally use THC products to facilitate rest. I have also used other psychoactives in the past, many of which I have found helpful in helping me sort through the troubles in my life.

Blaming external forces for the failures in your life is the easiest trap to fall into as a rational person. Crackheads blame the crack, middle aged mothers blame the media, boomers blame the younger generation and zoomers blame their parents.

Shoulder the responsibility for your own actions before it's too late.

there's nothing wrong with drugs. what's wrong is what they add to these drugs and how they sell them: Beer makes you fat, "Weed" makes you cucked, the additives in cigarettes are quite poisonous, the list goes on.

You need to switch to the chad chicory

>resistant fiber, for max colon gains
>contains chicoric acid thats good for the circulation(benis)
>Great for your liver
>tastes pretty good with milk
>no caffeine to restrict bloodflow to brain or beinuis
>very cheap, a $3 jar of instant chicory from Kroger will last you a long time
>it will make you as confident as a Frenchman around girls

>relaxing and stimulates creativity
lmfao do drug addicts seriously believe this? name 50 artist worth my time that do drugs

vaping is worse than cigarettes.
>What is popcorn lung?

Based and greenpilled

its pajeet drink.
always make me pooo

coffee is one of my favorite things on earth

not a meme user, embrace coffee

Attached: 1530063857053.png (212x200, 17K)

based

Attached: blog-featured-matcha-20181030.jpg (2300x1225, 494K)

The ultimate Jew is sugar as long as you get rid of sugar Jew.You should be fine,

Caffeine withdrawal lasts three very shitty days. But then you’ll be free. Day 2 is the worst.

After a week you’ll feel beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Coffee is nice. I drink it daily and I'm a happy person.

The question is: do you have trouble sleeping? Are your dopamine levels low? If so, drink less coffee. Otherwise you'll be ok.

I tried only drinking water for 4 days - it didn't help with my coffee addiction at all. But I didn't notice any withdrawal effects, other than desire to drink a big, steamy cup of good coffee.

enjoy your estrogen bro

Why is Jow Forums so paranoid about coffee? Coffee is literally good for you. Its rich in minerals and antioxidants. The caffeine is naturally occurring. It taste good too, drinking 1 cup a day is literally nothing

FPBP dubs agree /cancerthread

nice.

Just think about it user.
The media constantly pushes articles about how "good for you" coffee is.
Yet the biggest effects are less creativity and harder work.
They are using you as their slave, as long as you drink coffee you will destroy your body and mind for their pleasure.

i’m not going to waste my time writing 50 names but i think you’d be much harder pressed to find 50 modern artists worth your time who don’t do drugs.

Jimi Hendrix, Hunter S. Thompson, Kanye West, Alduous Huxley, Jim Morrison, Nick Cave, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, (yes they are artists), F. Scott Fitzgerald, Gore Vidal, David Foster Wallace, Jimmy Page, William S. Burroughs, etc etc ad infinitum

How much do you idiots drink to become addicted? I drink 3 cups everyday and never have become addicted.

Billy Eyelash
Lil Pump
Kayne West
Lil Yachty

enjoy yer anti-nutrients OP

>enjoy your estrogen bro

Much to my shock, no source.

Stop for a week and then tell me you're not addicted

Attached: aaaa.png (930x613, 92K)

If something can only be bought and not grown yourself, that's a (((Jew))) drug.

If something is physically addicting, not just psychological, and causes actual physical withdrawal symptoms, that is not only unhealthy and could possibly ruin your life, it also locks you in as (((their))) permanent customer.

And nothing that causes actual permanent physical damage. Like alcohol killing your liver.

I personally think only weed, LSD, and psilocybin are acceptable. Maybe things like DMT are borderline acceptable.

>I personally think only weed, LSD, and psilocybin are acceptable. Maybe things like DMT are borderline acceptable.

fucking idiot. DMT is the same shit but shorter duration. have you even done it before? whenever yo udo it you get this feeling "oh wow, i've been here before! this is comfy"

>borderline acceptable
fucking idiot

I guess I'm quite fortunate that coffee has no effect on me, otherwise I would most likely be hooked too. I can drink coffee at night and go to sleep without problems. I sometimes drink coffee because I like the taste. In Italy, they had these coffee slushies. It was in this coffee place called Pascucci. Really good stuff.

>Mild energy increase, no danger of addiction if you only have it as an occasional treat
>"DUDE ITS THE JEWS! YOU SHOULD DO LSD AND DMT INSTEAD!"
Fucking schizo

Acid is not addictive, you can't even really trip on it two days in a row

Oh, btw guys you do know that places like Starbucks add in some addictive stuff into the coffee as well to get you even more hooked? That's why they are so popular and everybody is willing to pay $5 for a cup of coffee.

>have you even done it before?
No, but I did read that it was chemically similar (something like it was metabolized in the end into the same thing), but it's supposedly artificially lab made and all that.

I basically fell for the fud I read that it supposedly is still different and may cause physical addiction.

>fucking idiot
Were you emotionally hurt by my comment? Can you explain why? You seem extremely angry, maybe you need to smoke more weed.

>emo hurt
no just drinking my apple cider vinegar drink and feeling feisty boo

also you make DMT from a bark that you extract. it's not addicting. the addicting is part is "wow. hmmm. i have some deeem and the trips last minutes. i can bounce in and out of this dimension real quick"

that's where the addition COULD come in. but as you prob know with any psyches, when yo uhave them, and jsut because you have them doesn't mean you'll do them. you could hold onto them for MONTHS and not even have the slightest desire to do them. holding on to alcohol, or weed, or cocaine is complete different -- you gotta do it/get rid of it asap

>you can't even really trip on it two days in a row

you can if you have enough acid

it's a reeking noxious literal weed that turns you into a drooling, stuttering, binge eating couch nodule. Better drugs for relaxing are kratom (still kind of trash tier though), kava, phenibut or a nice mellow tryptamine like shrooms or 4homet.

I'm convinced most people only like weed because it was their first narcotic as a teen. I only got aroubd to trying it after getting acquainted with all the aforementioned substances and it totally pales in comparison to any of them. The stench alone is reason enough not to do it, once you get acclimated to smelling weed all the time you stop being able to smell anything. Nothing worse than a stinky weedbro reeking up public places and totally oblivious to the fact he smells like a rotting skunk.

My weed smells like strawberry banana though

Caffeine is a scam unless you know how to cycle it properly.

Magnesium citrate is better for you.

>relaxing
>4homet
what lmao

SWIM has 4-ho-mipt, have you tried it? what's the diff between it and hoMET?

So does my penis

how do you cycle it properly?

Are you allowed to drink fucking water or is that the waterjew.

kek

I quit cigarettes, weed, all kinds of drugs, fapping, coffee.

Need to fucking turn my life around for real.

waterjew is tolerable, but not sodajew

Dunno about other forms of art, but nearly all notable musicians throughout history has done drugs, or were influenced by heavy drug users e.g. The Beatles.

coffee used in reasonable amounts may significantly improve your health:
bmjopen.bmj.com/content/7/5/e013739

Attached: pickles.jpg (500x561, 42K)

All of them

You should switch to a combo of alpha-GPC and racetams, preferrably either phenylpiracetam or pramiracetam, but plain old piracetam works alright too.

dilate

Psilocybin saved my soul and gave me empathy, which I lacked my entire life. LSD was wonderful, like being submerged inside a movie. But what really pulled me out of depression, showed me the beauty of eternal love was an even mix of 25I-NBOMe and 25B-NBOMe, with some gabapentine to ease it some. Literally never felt anything like this, never dived deeper. I stopped doing weed after that.

Also, yes, overdosing on this stuff is deadly.

these words give such a clear image of you

get off the computer grandpa faggot and go back to looking at your hag wife's reddit tits

lol

I suspect that long term daily coffee use fries your dopamine receptors. Daily weed use or nicotine use definitely does that. So my conclusion is that being addicted to anything is bad.

I found day three the worst

Felt like I was fucking hallucinating and tripping balls

Shit was SO cash

>relaxing and stimulates creativity
You fucking stare at a wall for 4 hours

>literally improves brain function, concentration and testosterone levels
you fucking never smoked before

>t. angry shitstain poorfag

Coffee is for normalfags, strong career wymen and wage cucks

Weed is for cool introverts and people who appreciate things

MDMA is for people who know how to have a good time

Acid is like having sex for the first time but even more life altering

Cigarettes are for faggots and try hards

Alcohol is for brain dead normalfags

no it smells like nasty skunk jizz, just like all weed.

It's like if you got really into huffing dog shit you could eventually probably identify the dog breed and their brand of dog food based on the subtle notes and undertones in their turd fumes. And you'd express preferences like you really enjoy shit from great danes who eat purina but basset hounds who eat blue buffalo are the worst.

But anyone who's not a psychotic shit-huffer just smells shit.

>wahh my Autism is hurting

NBOMEs saved your life? That is incredible weird and atypical. "If it's bitter it's a spitter" was literally invented to keep druggies from accidentally ingesting NBOMEs because they're so fucking nasty and have dangerous side effects.

Whatever works for you, I just literally have never heard a positive NBOME experience from anyone I know. Seems like their only purpose is to fool naive tards into thinking they're on acid.

Yup.

Ask yourself if something gives you headaches after stopping, is it good for you?

Once the headaches clear (2 or 3 days max) you'll feel amazing

>drinking the tap water jew
NGMI

you have to drink s'pellegrino or gerolsteiner to make it

Cumjew

same. that shit gave me a weird ass trip. saw ancient hieroglyphs and shit but it felt disturbing

lol

You obviously have to be careful with the dosage, and it feels realy rough at first, too stimulating. Can't mix with any stim either.

absolutely based and stoicism-pilled

all drugs are okay if you're not doing them like a retard with no self control. it's next to impossible to cut down from regular substance use to a healthy balanced approach though. i spent a few years cutting out habits like weed and caffeine just to regain my self control and live clean. now i'm able to use substances in a balanced way where the bulk of my days are spent "sober" but i can still use caffeine/stims/weed/alcohol to give me an edge when needed. also doing it like this avoids the whole diminishing returns of tolerance - when i smoke weed one night out of a couple of months it's fucking awesome

It's pretty legit actually.
From 2018 to now the token workes as promised.
Got some nice fresh roasted premium coffe throughout the year if you are good enough to ride the waves and time it right.

Next chance is right around the corner.
In a few days it will get listed on Probit and new premium micro-lot coffee will be available right afterwards.
Bought a nice bag of COF again and will get great coffee again after the listening pump.

Attached: 1549388665581.png (250x250, 45K)

How often do you guys consume THC product? I have been feeling anxious and depressed lately and I want to cut back.