I need help Jow Forums

My boomer parents said I have 1 year to move out of their house. I have $50 to my name and I want to start daytrading on binance to show this ungrateful boomer assholes I don’t need them. Which pair USDT/??? Can I daytrade with $50 and make .50cent per trade? I’ll grind all night long. Please help me the only other option is a rope :/

Attached: FBCF7C96-8FFC-421B-B2D4-60DFA24F366A.jpg (550x550, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.mcdonalds.com/main/us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a 5$ rope, best option

not gonna happen

Attached: 1562497475095.gif (1200x825, 516K)

There has to be a pair I can trade with little money please

FPBP

> posts in image of a woman he will never get in real life
> dopamine receptors completely fried, and therefore incapable of holding a job
> thinks with $50, he can become rich daytrading
> has no experience daytrading, because if he did, he would realize he is 100% fucking delusional

Dude, get a job and rethink your life.

ffs get a job Zoomer, you have zero clue what you're doin, you'll lose the $20.
>Daytrading
kek

forget it you're not gonna make it trading. apply for jobs at popeyes their new chicken sandwitch is working great

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK BOOMER NIGGERS ILL SHOW BITCH

careers.mcdonalds.com/main/us

>woman
Look who’s delusional you boomer faggit

>ILL SHOW BITCH
Oh, Zoomers, stay Zoomie, lets see how far that arrogance takes you!

Work at Target; they pay $13/hr. They're having seasonal hiring events around the US on like Oct 11-13.
Pic unrelated

Attached: dbcx09r-6a34e146-683e-4869-8870-b7f0d8aab370.jpg (2125x2431, 1.04M)

based

Your dad should've busted on your mom's back.

Is this bait?
I have been trying to day trade for almost a year.
I have all the free time in the world (neet), I have all day free everyday.
And I have much bigger capital than you, several BTC worth.

And yet I haven't even doubled my money.
Can't even consistently make 1% a day.

How are you expecting to make money when you even have to ask biz which pair to trade? And with just $50?
This has to be bait.

.lowes and home depot usually have sales on kneepads as construction/home improvement season winds down

Two ropes for eight bux is a better deal just in case op fucks it uo

You're going to fail and I don't mean that to be insulting. You might be a very bright and hard working person, but day trading is impossible by design. It used to work, but too many people like you made too much money. Now more than ever our society is based on the idea that if you aren't rich, you generally never will be.

You're supposed to work 40+ hours a week for someone else. You're supposed to live paycheck to paycheck. You're supposed to be under control. Anything that allows people to potentially escape this in significant numbers is declared a threat and measures are taken to stomp it out. You're coming into the game about 20 years too late.

Right off the bat you have brokers which basically embody every negative Jewish stereotype you can imagine. Retail brokers are conniving thieves who will pretend they're your friends, lie their ass off about everything, take your money, and then in the next instant put you on a conveyor belt to be picked clean either in-house, by selling your order flow, or a bit of both.

After that you have the market micro-structure which especially following the Global Financial Crisis was structured to be like a rigged game at a carnival. Step right up, step right up, just get one ball in the bucket, just knock down the bottles, just get one ring on the stick! See how easy it is!

You basically have two markets. One you're invited to and one you're not. You are a part of what can only be described as the "prey market" and "prey order flow." Think about a game where the admins have special privileges and they are not even remotely gun-shy about cheating. Good luck beating them. That's what you're up against.

But let's say you somehow are the chosen one. You have perfect data, perfect method, perfect execution. You are Day Trading Jesus. This is impossible first off, so this scenario is already flawed because perfect or near perfect data would already eliminate you through commissions and fees. It would be too expensive for you to afford. Retail day traders do not have access to anything close to perfect data. Commissions and fees generally eliminate most people and they don't even get the nice data as a consolation prize.

But let's say you have something near that situation described. Commissions, fees, and taxes extend your losses and reduce your profits. As good as you think you have to do, you have to do better. You make $30,000 trading on a $30,000 account, first it will be the hardest $30,000 you've ever made (assuming you didn't just gamble and get lucky). Second, the government will take at least 30% of that and when you go to look at your commissions the only intelligent response will be to realize you should be in the broker business.

With a $50 account, your odds of success almost certainly have to be worse than just running to a roulette table and hoping you get an insanely rare run of luck betting red or black. You would probably have better odds running into your wall at full speed and discovering you have some quantum ability to pass through solid matter and use your newfound ability to rob banks. More conservatively, you have a better shot at becoming a neurosurgeon, professional musician, airline pilot, and so on than you do of becoming a successful day trader, especially with a $50 starting account.

Solid awnser. So let’s say I’m dumb enough to try this.. what’s a good USDT/??? Pair that that’s cheap and will have the best profit margin?

FUN/USDT is looking pretty comfy lately