Don't buy digitalbits if you think money will change you

XDB is the single best shot at making it in alts right now.

>token velocity metrics fully considered meaning any adoption = price action.
>MULTIPLE PUBLICLY LISTED COMPANIES CONFIRMED by CEO in the last AMA. I repeat, MULTIPLE. PUBLICLY. LISTED. COMPANIES.
>CMO of Walmart is on their team. Now go figure who those publicly listed companies are going to be.
>sub 2mil mcap based on current supply with no tokens unlocking until late 2020, and even then, only a tiny amount is unlocking. Easy pump from news or listings before new tokens hit the market, making it an ideal short-medium play.
>CEO previously founded a company that was bought out and used by Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud. He still has all these connections.
>Currently only traded on IDEX so lazy faggots aren't buying yet, keeping price suppressed.

Pic related is what you could own in a couple of months if you bought 20k of XDB today.

Attached: AverageXDBholdersLavatory.png (502x334, 323K)

20k USD or 20k xdb to make it?

20k USD into XDB right now would make you an oligarch in 5 years. Right now 20K should be the aim for all poorfags

Attached: xdbpepe.jpg (714x712, 57K)

Every time I see an XDB thread, I get more and more convinced each time but I'm struggling to pull the trigger considering how many times I've been burnt by shills.

But for some reason, this is feeling like one of the more legit ones.

Attached: 1568804591091.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

What the hell is that pic of?

Oh wow. You just feel it. Guess I’m gonna buy some! :)
Fuck off

I'm torn between this one and RSR. Probably both?

Jesus we need flags on this board so bad

Checked and absolutely yes.

50/50 rsr and XDB is a great shout

Thanks fren.

Attached: 1566489291291.jpg (940x1024, 62K)

Hahaha internet was just connected to Bangalore it seems

Attached: 15671085241.png (1600x1637, 270K)

Oh shiet I can drop 350 dollars np rn, even us poorfags have a shot

Sho sho pajeet

XDB very good coin sir do buy 100x by end of year yes

Hello sir, can you explain what your pic is? It is very shiny, I like it very much.

>100 billion total supply
Mostly locked for literal ages, unsold tokens (in the billions) likely to be burned

>low circulating supply
Yes, little to no tokens were sold, hence low circulation. Rest is locked up. Literally the same as any other project. Circulating supply defines market cap in crypto, just check any site.

>Over 15 billion can be dumped
Source? That's just false. You are literally assuming the worst when there is no precedence.

>With total supply...
Well, total supply is irrelevant and always has been, especially in the short term.

>Token is worthless, idea is bad
Because...? Listing this as a "fact" is just funny. You haven't read into the branded currency use case at all and probably have no idea how multihop works or why the token is essential to the whole ecosystem.

>Check what happened with DENT
It pumped to andromeda? Is that what you mean? Also, again "look at other project" is not a "fact"

TL;DR: KYS samefag

Now you got me samefagging REEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20190923_132209.jpg (345x432, 34K)

Imagine shitting in winter

Just checked the medium articles, this puppy can do 5 cents eoy desu, real value use case adoption

Imagine having a golden toilet and no Japanese ass cleaning technology built in

Sers how much is a make it stack?

Hey nigger, enought with your scam!

Post hands. I DARE U

20k XDB as far as OP says

As much as it pains me to interact with a despicable racist basement rat.... here you go.

Attached: 20190923_174155.jpg (4128x3096, 2.93M)

Based OP delivers and btfos the scum

>Still in bed
>Feminine zoomer hands
Oh boy

based and whitepilled

Unironically a buy signal since this is clearly the next street shitter PnD.

this desu. I just bite the bllet and dropped 350 US AMERICAN dollars into this for my future

Get the fuck out of here u white-nigger.

This is actually your mother's hand. I took the pic though :^)

XDB is a project of Germanic descent

buy now thanks later

DigiChad reporting in

XDB isn't a pump and dump, it's a Canadian company with an all star team: CMO of Walmart and their CEO founded Console Connect which was sold recently after being used by Amazon and Microsoft.

Even the charts show it's not being pumped. It's listed and sitting around 2-3x of the last sale round with incredible resilience to market dumps. The people holding now are not fucking selling and their MM is aggressively defending the floor price. It's about as close to free money as you can get in crypto right now that isn't a random shitcoin scam.

>also multiple public companies confirmed

delet this

>that volume
>that supply
Get the fuck out of here Rajeesh

Attached: 20190923_135659.jpg (691x501, 70K)

>that marketcap
>that circulating supply
so happy some of you fucks wont make it

Scroll up this was already addressed.

The overwhelming majority of all tokens are held in algo pools and never touch any market. Furthermore, none of this even unlocks until 2022+.

Obvious short and medium term play. If you want to talk about holding this for the next 5-10 years that’s a different discussion.