Korea Blockchain week

Ultra team will be attending the Korea Blockchain week, discussing the adoption, approaches to building compelling gameplaus, challenges in the current ecosystem, AND announcing big news which may be the long awaited Ubisoft or the KuCoin listing announcement. Market cap is only 2 million at the moment, while having so many things coming. We will see UOS in the top 200 very soon :).

Attached: 20191238-3041-48C0-B267-3CAFB9F4BA92.png (1920x1080, 922K)

I like the concept of ultra, but why would i touch a project with almost no liquidity?

Don’t forget that Dell is also on board, they have so much things ready to be shot

user why are you doing this, you know that only a few bizfags are decisive enough to act fast before the rest? Just let it roll out, the brainlets will join later

Attached: 1EA0F6B8-EB9D-457B-8A2B-2B25AECA0112.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Based, fags and tards are not smart enough to realize the investment opportunity of their lives.

Is Dell the only thing relevant? No, there is so much more to it with even AMD partnering up with Ultra.

Attached: 0F78C18E-9681-49DC-A6DC-D1CE36DCE1A4.png (732x493, 118K)

CTO is an OG in this space

I want to buy this but I live in burgerland and bitfinex flagged me. How do I get this God damn coin. I want to be so rich

Never heard that DELL is also working with them. Sick just sick

Not sure about Dell

But AMD & Ubisoft for sure.

That's precisely when you're supposed to touch them if you want ridiculous gains, it's the difference between a 3x and a 10x. I understand the trepidation but by the time the liquidity is good you would've missed the first few legs up already

Im so hyped for their beta next month
this project will be something huge!

Also i am a lover of android phones and i love to have new stuff everytime (lineageOS etc). With a gamingplatform im so fucking excited because i dont know how it turns out and that gives me a big niggerboner.

To be honest not many people don’t grasp how big this will turn out. They have so many backers, because they all want a piece of the blockchain gaming industry.

Well let’s see what they will bring to the Gooks kek

Interesting. Will keep my eyes on this. Steam is cucking developers so this might be a solution for some

Top 200 would be really sick. x5 to be top 200,,,,
FUCKING PUMP MY BAG YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CIS GENDER RETARDS

Attached: 4343.jpg (960x960, 61K)

Ubisoft is big, but its not 100%.
If it happens though I am
going in

He is a badass motherfucker. A very big reason to buy into. Really like the shit they are doing
Maybe i will be a betatester if everything goes right

Share your username, I'll add you

Its going to happen, trust the info like the Huawei spills 2 days before the official announcement