Is this unedited photo and does the number on the canoe/vessel display "216"?

Is this unedited photo and does the number on the canoe/vessel display "216"?

216 in Jewish Kabbalah, it is the numeration/gematria of:
Oracle (Resh, Beth, Yod, Daleth)
רביד
the inner or hinder sanctuary (of the temple); pr.n. "Posture", "Oracle".
billheidrick.com/works/hgm2/hg0210.htm#216

It also means "chain"
bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Chained
Also the numeration of רביד

Attached: 216.jpg (1312x1312, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.knowing-jesus.com/strongs/H7242
bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/liber/libers/Liber500.pdf
billheidrick.com/works/hgemat.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria#Values_table
biblewheel.com/GR/GR_216.php
gematrix.org/?word=green link
youtu.be/bLaSXpqp__E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bible.knowing-jesus.com/strongs/H7242

Outline of Biblical Usage
1. chain (ornament for neck-necklace)

Strong's Definitions
rabiyd, raw-beed'; from 7234; a collar (as spread around the neck): — chain.

it's unedited

Thanks for the sell signal

God damn it trannies give it a rest

I thought this was bullish? Meme magic etc?

It is don’t expect hedonistic plebs to know anything about occult philosophies or synchronicity aka the universe giving you a wink. Though I will say sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

You're never going to make it if you are betting against the jews. There is a reason Jews hold the most wealth, and if you can't see the pattern, it's your own fault. OP is extremely bullish.

>inciting the kabbah for literally everything

Just shut the fuck up already

this explains why Ari Juels Reddit user name is also arij216

>As six cubed (6*6*6), 216 is also symbolic of the Mark of the Beast in Christianity.

Uhh רביד doesn't mean oracle, at best it means "jewelry". fuck you on about goy??

I was the one who started posting this picture on Jow Forums. Though I forgot where it originated from. It was a site where Sergey rents his room/couch to traveller kinda site. He is actually a pretty good guy with noble character.

Wink wink

Attached: 4554.png (301x336, 164K)

heh

Oh fuckk

Schizofag

Anybody ever seen a pic of Sergey where he doesn't have a sharp beardline on his cheeks? I mean does he fucking knife that shit every day or how the fuck does his beard always stay that trim?

Attached: 1511694022428.jpg (641x530, 41K)

He found a gem!

With this filter it looks like a silly sock puppet with googly eyes attached to it.

Attached: 1568740527637.jpg (720x432, 51K)

not surprising. A larp a couple days ago had talked about the plan set in motion for the last 30+ years. Sergey has been chosen

OP the picture's right, but you're full of shit. The gematria isnt right and רביד doesnt mean oracle

Attached: 1518457128119.jpg (900x900, 84K)

What's it mean rabbi?

Holy fucking shit!

Attached: 1560472158332.jpg (736x1112, 338K)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

shut up you tit

Why are any of you even surprised?

Attached: trippypepe.jpg (125x117, 5K)

wat the poo

Attached: 1568008762805.jpg (191x191, 26K)

>shut up!

Attached: 1567786427182.jpg (785x731, 295K)

It isn't gematria for oracle but it IS gematria for HONK HONK

Attached: 1557918947614.png (646x595, 269K)

Shit

Sepher Sephiroth:

bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/liber/libers/Liber500.pdf

The entry under the number 216:
Oracle - Daleth [4], Beth [2], Yod [10], Resh [200]

Bill Heidrick's Gematria site:
billheidrick.com/works/hgemat.htm

Again the same number.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria#Values_table

It does value exactly to the number 216 to all normal renditions of the Hebrew gematria.

Bullish as fuck. Ari Juels is also a quite pythagorean numbers fanatic considering his written novel?

biblewheel.com/GR/GR_216.php

>[GR] > The Number 216 - The Holy of Holies (Oracle)

>The Number 216 is the cube of 6 - the Number God used in the foundation of the Creation Holograph. It is the value of the Davir (Holie of Holies, called the Oracle in the verse above) which God designed as a physical cube of 20 x 20 x 20 cubits:

>The Holy of Holies (Davir = 216 = 6 x 6 x 6) contained the Ark of God (Arun Elohim = 343 = 7 x 7 x 7), which also was called the Holy Ark (Arun HaKadosh = 666).
>The Holy of Holies is also called the Oracle, because God's Word was there. This relates the root of Davir, pic (Davar, Word). Divri (My Word) is an anagram of Davir and so has the same numerical value, as seen in the table below.
>OP the picture's right, but you're full of shit. The gematria isnt right and רביד doesnt mean oracle

So yes. By all traditional interpretations from multiple biblical (and non biblical sources) 216 does in fact denote an "Oracle".

There are too many (((coincidences))) regarding LINK for all of this to be accidental.

Attached: 1557846425875.png (321x626, 262K)

Attached: 1533662751394.jpg (397x600, 119K)

Omfg what the hell is this life

Attached: 1559966915142.jpg (400x400, 14K)

No larp :)

He has arisen

What is a best way to stake LINK if you don't have Linkpool?

Running your own node with little technical background seems risky, as you can potentially lose all your LINKs if you fuck something up, which is likely, if you don't really understand what you're doing and just following the guides.

Attached: 1447962278116.jpg (500x500, 59K)

We are being saved by the god.

Attached: 1567222416738.png (847x448, 408K)

This is it my fren. Follow the yellow brick road.

Hey fren, I asked you what your favorite link meme is ;). How is your Monday going? I’m shitposting from my cube trying to follow sibos, kek. Anything worth waiting for? Or should I be cold calling

If you're not technical, I would set up with LINKPOOL since they will allow you to stake your coins while maintaining ownership of your keys.

How much time left to set up own node? I am studying computer science and especially server maintenance and administrator/sysadmin stuff and we will be going deep into technicalities during the next 2 years.

Still do not feel too comfy to host my own server as I do not completely understand all the protocols and possibly what would go wrong

Thanks for the answer. I'm priced out of LP though, always feel bad when I see its price and I rather buy LINK instead kek. Won't there be any competitors or alternatives for LP when staking goes live?

216 also means "green link"
gematrix.org/?word=green link

Attached: 1547667144257.jpg (1080x1920, 327K)

The American physco and sergey as Jesus memes. Stay focused Marine, we're almost out of this :). Monday is pretty good. Just got on here.

When dealing with value, always go with the most trusted. Banks will always want to borrow your tokens. We're reversing the game.

Patricians taste :) my hands are diamond encrusted, not to worry. I can’t sell even if I wanted to , I think I’ve been psyopd that way! Your presence in the ranks is well received - thanks for the morale boost.

Absolutely, I am happy to help others who can't fully see the entire picture but are looking in the right place.

I’ve enjoyed reading your stuff user. Keep up the good work

Out of curiosity, how familiar are you with ancient aliens , the tv series or otherwise, if at all? I’m fairly tired of talking and thinking about link these days and your network is obviously incredibly interesting .. Any comments?

>iam redit et virgo
>I am reddit and virgin

It's fucking real

Attached: 1568577011536.jpg (1200x1000, 718K)

Aliens are Real in our dinension, but not in the way they are shown to us. They are demons and angels. The earth I'ls flat and there is much more land than you all are being led to believe we're trapped within the wall of ice. I am able to travel but only in my mind for now. Once LINK becomes GOD. We may go there physically and truly see what has been hidden from you all.

Holy shit

fuuuuuuck what did we buy

Lmfao.

Attached: 1561328364812.png (679x769, 58K)

An end for most, A new beginning for Us, we have already discovered time travel and many other powerful accent technologies.

CRINGE AS FUCK

That's why I am the 1% and you're not.

Something like pic related? Would this make all of the moon landings, and known solar system simply an illusion? This brings many more questions than answers understandably.. I’d like to ask if it’s possible to guide my learning?

Attached: C7A9BD96-FF00-4AC5-A6AB-97F6EDA22467.jpg (320x320, 17K)

fair enough

Hmm why would someone lie on the internet?

you're a fucking faggot

Tell us fren, is LINK + SWIFT real ? Will normies get to know ? They need to know, right ?

Attached: 1528050705512.jpg (2048x1261, 505K)

link to archive of the "larp" he was refering to?

Yes, this is close to our reality, there is land beyond the ice, it's all an illusion to maintain control over the population. This sim wouldn't function if were all the 1%. Notice a similarity to the United Nations flag? :)

Attached: 8A7834E2-F42A-49F8-8114-8E3A4B2498D1.jpg (729x425, 39K)

Could you comment more on the purpose of the sim? Is there truth in the hidden hand dialogue, + channeling of ra?

This is bullish as fuck user. Thank you

Does a normie need to know what a credit default swap is? LINK and SWIFT IS NOT ONLY REAL, IT WILL BE GOD. Unfortunately there is no way to stop it, only assimilate. LINK is a microscope into heaven. LINK tokens are essence of heaven itself.

I know 100% this is a SIM. LINK is the means to know why. Ever notice why bizonacci is a LINK Marine? Remember funds are safu? A story of reincarnation? once we are rich enough to travel behind the ice wall, we will see why this sim is being ran. :). But you mustn't look focus in lambos and prostitutes. The devil comes in all shapes and forms. "It's too dangerous to go alone take this".

Attached: B7707AB7-8DF6-4763-8C37-C08F1BEC0E2F.png (386x369, 153K)

Attached: LegendofKEK.gif (480x240, 721K)

Anything about RIpple?

Show us your masonic apron with a timestamp and hello Jow Forums in the picture as well since you stated you were a high level mason on another thread.

Ever wonder why we have the most kino memes?

OP here. Ignoring the flat earth alien schizofag: this was the most bullish revelation of this thread for me personally, considering Ari Juels novel Tetraktys.

We gonna make it.

This is nuts dude. This fucking timeline.

Lol don't encourage him xD

We went over this like 500 years ago - the motion of stars compared to solar bodies is only explained by 3-dimensional space, with gravitation as an emergent property of aggregated mass.

I am not outing myself. I'd be easily found out :)

I hold link but no longer trust you, brother.

Some day I’d like to journey with you fren. My morals for making it are pure, I will not need lambos and mansions. If you know any tricks for finding a faithful woman however??

Man I really enjoyed your thread last night, stayed up past my bed time just to read it. Now I see you’re a flat earther and I’m disappointed. Give us some proof to us globeheads that the world is the way you say it is, or my respect is gone.

Attached: 45D7F142-C8E1-4D8B-A263-E30ABDD5D6E5.jpg (454x520, 45K)

>Flat earth
You just completely discredited your LARP.

OHH FUCK

Attached: 1567181882533s.jpg (249x246, 12K)

We control everything

Attached: 2DAC18FB-0C74-433E-98A3-6058F97B31C6.jpg (183x275, 11K)

I could teach you if you're truly interested.

based fren

Attached: 1564992184718.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

What's the kid imitating flying into the towers in a music from the 1980s? We are the Puppet masters. But I am saying no. I am here to recruit biz, in this fight. youtu.be/bLaSXpqp__E

STOP WITH THE SCHIZO SHIT, SERGEYS KAYAK ISNT GOING TO HELP THE NETWORK GROW

I understood the sim is being ran because we are one experiencing itself in order to further understanding of oneself. We all go back from whence we came

Exactly :). Total recall, blade runner, IT, they live, the Matrix, all reoccurring themes, with different paint. Watch my video I linked. It will terrify you but further wake you up.

we are all one fren
is pic related real

Attached: 1569085827894.jpg (380x389, 85K)

I am interested indeed fren. A big fear post singularity is that I won’t find someone who values me for me and not my wealth.

Btw, I’m going to watch ready player one this evening :)

It was funny you had mentioned that Easter egg in it. Several years ago it was required reading for the university I attended.. and , I skipped it at the time.

I don't want to spoil the movie for you. But the coin he gets from the Butler is a LINK token ;). Enjoy the story of reincarnation. You'll see what I mean.

It's another terranium similar to ours. Another "earth" you could say. But not in the way we're told. It's not trillions of light years away. It's here close. :)

What if I want to change the world for good but lack the required iq? Will my spirit be able to find the right allies?