Reserve /RSR/

Six fuxking days left

Attached: 5cd4ead690d2de5d99a7d5d7_RSV-stamp-black.png (300x300, 3K)

six days = 30 sats
six weeks = 60 sats
six months = 200 sats
six years = $5,000 per RSR

lol $5000 that's.... Not gonna happen.

my green id and dubs say otherwise

the lack of them.. i mean

Attached: 1520128045691.jpg (250x242, 5K)

Not happening
$0.00000000 EOY
No point to this shitcoin

Attached: 1562931065717.jpg (1024x700, 71K)

Is 100k enough 2 make it ;_; I live in Venezuela I am so poor

Fffuuuuccckkkk hurry up reserve

Attached: RSR.png (250x250, 7K)

100k rsr in venezuela is about a years worth of food, right?

Is 50k RSR enough to somewhat make it?

this
there’s no cap or limit to how high rsr could get. it’s a speculative commodity and it’s going to be worth whatever price the market determines. RSV adoption is guaranteed and so is $1 RSR before eoy 2021. how much more it can go is completely up to the market and whether or not people believe they can profit enough from arbitrage to make it a worthwhile investment. it’s free money. guaranteed gains if you’re smart and hold through the growing pains.

enought to buy 1 month supply in meth to cope for having that poorfag stack

In a poor place like that? Hell ya, probably could buy the country.

best case scenario itll make you enough to live in USA for 1-2 year

You'd have to be overdoing it a bit to spend 250,000 dollars per year.

Not everyone here wants to live like a poorfag after they make it.

You're going to live like a poorfag if, having received a generous sum of money like that, you splurged it all in a couple of years instead of nurturing it to make that sort of lavish lifestyle viable.

You sound like a redditor.

You sound like a low IQ mongoloid who's never going to make it.

>implicitly admits he’s a plebbitor
Go back

>explicitly admits to have nigger-mentality

>thinks he can blend in by saying nigger

>thinks Jow Forums is his low IQ safe space

$1 is delusional this is crashing to 1 sat as we speak

VC scam coin led by a bunch of silicon valley rejects who have never worked at a real company.

There's also 100,000,000,000 token supply that will never be burned.
There's never been a pump since its IEO and is down 30% for this reason
App WILL BE DELAYED and the strategy to deploy RSR to beaners was rejected by most investors but they continue onward with no actual way to increase adoption.
Not to mention PETER THIEL is now under investigation by the FBI and won't be investing in the crypto space whatsoever for at least a year

The only marketing is done by 2-3 people in a tranny discord where they spam black and white images of lambos, pepes, and private jets which is completely tone deaf when the team wants to be a charity for poor people.

pretty sure it's one "community manager" pajeet who makes all of these threads btw.

nice copypasta
lol ok don't buy any then nigger

imagine having the opportunity to literally print free money and not taking it because you're afraid of losing 400-500 bucks.

antshares vibes...

Peter Thiel, who would have thought or this just to milk some money from his huge money tits?

Can't decide if I want to buy some more now or after it dips from app release

I've already lost more than that and all it does is drop

you haven't lost anything unless you're panic selling but i guess that's what we should expect from Jow Forums nowadays

I'm holding and want to buy more but this definitely hasn't reached bottom yet. $1 is also a pipe dream, I think more like 0.10 at the peak

It will and I'll be one of the richest men alive by having 2 million of this shit.

im going to double my bag before app release. all or nothing. but i agree that a small dip could be possible. im just not going to risk it. if it dips down to 10 sats like some people claiming ill gladly double my bag again and just sit comfy till mainnet.

imagine an automated protocol that holds up to or more than 55% of the total supply and keeps it out of circulation, and RSR holders are the "miners" that use arbitrage as a form of "staking" via contracts in order to keep the ratios aligned to the specified parameters and using real world / real time data.

you will literally never have to worry about getting dumped on by whales because they'll be busy making way more with arbitrage.
you will literally never have to worry about team dumps since it's an automated system that can't be fucked with by any greedy individuals.
you will literally never have to worry about money ever again.

call it delusional but this is the goal of the reserve protocol. it might not happen for a few years, i admit, but when it does happen there's not going to be a limit to how much RSR can be worth.

Likewise user, I'd just be annoyed that I didn't hold off for the 10 sats. How much are you holidng?

ill buy some if you can convince me why 6 days is special and why a bunch of analysts are wrong

Attached: 14F8ED89-9D3C-4E8B-8FE9-B4F7C75C96EF.png (1242x2208, 476K)

>$5,000 RSR
>100,000,000,000 Total Supply
>500 trillion market cap

Attached: 1522076406849.jpg (480x360, 23K)

You're a fucking retard, lol. Invest in index funds if you aren't here to discover undervalued assets

shit response. With that logic, why should I invest on rsr and not some other random ass shitcoin?

Shit logic is that you actually expect some fucking prole-tier bot website to show you something like "$0.1 EOY," this being the way you make money on the market. You don't even have the basic mental framework set up to think shit like this through.

And you ask this every other day, make up your mind already, don't buy if you have no agency in this area

you're telling me I can go there and buy a latina meat socket?

Attached: 1568992130506.jpg (1080x1349, 286K)

Six days until?

another shit response. So far, sounds like pajeet getting mad and nothing more

I'm getting mad seeing people this oblivious to their stupidity and opaqueness, yes. But keep posting this every other day, I won't bother you from now on.

>it will pump cuz I sai so!
have fun getting dumped on

seriously. I thought about buyng this during the ico and didn't, and then it started getting popular again when it hit exchanges. But why the fuck does this need to exitst?

During the ico it kinda made sense. But this thing relies on chainlink.... and once chainlink is big enough to use anyone can make their own synthetic currency backed by whatever they want on ethereum. There's no point for this to exist. It's just a fund you can't control in a world full of funds that you can.