What are some of the shittest "benefits" an employer has provided while you were waging?

What are some of the shittest "benefits" an employer has provided while you were waging?

Attached: 1567015468496.jpg (640x718, 45K)

Sad thing is the pizza parties and expressing gratitude actually lower turnover by more than 20% when implented.

free pizza is the best part of my work day desu

They tried to offer me a retirement plan, as if I was going to wageslave for 50 years.

free food, as a uni student this is fucking life saver + drinks, snacks which I successfully steal to home.

You mean you're in your 20s and they were seriously discussing non-transferable retirement/pension stuff?

A “retreat” which we had to drive ourselves to, only to spend the whole day busy with assignments helping us wagies “team-build” and become more “conscious team members”.
Every fucking hour we had to do something; we were going to hike and they figured out how to make that a task by making us talk fo each other and bring back one thing we learned about 5 people.
We’re fucking broke too, thy didn’t pay for our lunch, and our “ open offices” are just us crammed into rooms with tables to share to create a “collaborative environment”.

Attached: B964DC03-28D3-4A3D-85CB-C4B0F482CC16.gif (309x174, 3.58M)

Yeah, fuck that noise. I quit like a year later anyway.

free coffee
but they only provided it two out of seven days of the week
and it was the cheapest, shittiest-tasting off-brand coffee that money could buy, if anyone could even be bothered to find out which mail-order catalog it was they bought it from
and they didn't use enough coffee grind for the amount of water they put in the dispenser
and they only provided, for the entire call center, a single 1l thing of cream and a single 1l thing of 2% milk to share for the whole day
the biggest problem was, they didn't allow you to just bring in your own coffee maker and keep it at your desk, because your desk was never consistent

there were also seasonal decorations
the decorations would often stay up for a week or two after their relevancy had fallen
pumpkins were put inside of the building for halloween
they were literally there for a week into november, after they had literally been rotting and growing mold for two weeks

NOBODY wanted to be there
EVERYONE was depressed and at the end of their rope, constantly
fuck keynesian economics making shitty jobs with shitty upper management like this the only places that a huge number of people can work at

Yearly party that was manadatory to attend. It was in another city at 6pm and we start working at 2am and the average shift time was 12 hours, plus we had a mandatory 8 hours off so we'd have to be late the next day.

Executive dick tastings.

Wine does not go well with "cheese" bleh...

Free pizza is great desu. I know when I work Saturdays I alway appreciate the pineapple and ham pizza.

Company got brought out, new company moved offices to downtown from a suburban location and gave us free lunch delivered to the office if the meal was under $15 and if it was one of two options they provided that day... meanwhile we all started paying $300 a month for parking when it was free before. About a forth of the office quit.

>lol I'm such a uni student dude I live off of ramen and pizza lmao so much me, right?
When will this fucking meme end. Just get a part time job.

Free coffee is the one thing every emoyer should provide to give more energy to the worker bees

He already has a job

A big company I worked for has arranged a party at Christmas eve three years ago. It was awful: shitty sound (my PC has better sound - no - my portable speaker does), cheapest champagne ever (it even tasted bitter), boring as fuck atmosphere. I swore never to attend a party like that again. But I quit that job and haven't been employed ever since.

Paid travel across the country regularly so I can earn miles and free flights, same for hotels.

Damn, this ID. I'm not really a nu-LINKer, I remember buying some on EtherDelta. Or am I? I missed the ICO.
I have also a good memory from that day. After I left the party, I have met my old classmates. We shared a few drinks, had a good chat, and then I went cycling and drinking alone in the winter. I even cried that day.

Free staplers AYOOOOO

"unlimited PTO" but I have to get the time off approved and I have to meet my billable hours to be approved of time off and they deny it if i've taken too much PTO, which makes no sense for unlimited PTO

401k plan is pretty shitty here. Only match 2 percent a s I have to put in 4 percent, and it takes 3 years to fully vest I think. That's some bullshit if I do say so myself. My retail slave job matches better.

Attached: 1492826084323.gif (427x640, 517K)

The one constant in life that I can always count on is the Friday afternoon pizza party. 5 o'clock sharp.

i mean, it's kinda fuckin' common sense, right? personally, without even trying, i just did better work for them on days with coffee
on your average day, it was hard staying awake
i just remembered too that if you worked a later shift, ALL of the cream and milk would already be gone by the time that you got in
the turnover rate there was just totally pathetic; barely anyone stayed for longer than three months
minimum wage with next to zero bonuses or benefits

i'm just remembering now what their bonus to people who got compliments from customers was
you'd get to pick a treat-sized chocolate bar or a piece of candy from a bin

i fucking kid you not
there were even cheap toys in the bin sometimes, like the kind of sliding puzzles that you'd get as a kid from a hairdresser or a dentist
it was
fucking
humiliating

the company's name is hinduja global solutions, by the way
they're an indian company that has call centers all over the world
this one was in canada

Unlimited PTO is the biggest scam. I walked out of an interview once because of that. I said "I'm getting 23 days with my current employer. Would it be acceptable for me to take 23 days here?" and they danced around hemming and hawwing about being part of a team blah blah. Fuck that noise.

>But I quit that job and haven't been employed ever since.
Good choice.

Did you count how many fellow wagies arrived and how many left? Based boss probably got you to come to his hunting preserve on your dime so he could hunt a few of you for sport.

Like a 401k? If they match, that is free money nigger

we were promised pizza but i'm still waiting
got cheeseburgers and coca cola though. the latter TWICE

>tfw you worked a warehouse distributation job for half a year and everything in op's pic was exactly like it and management were just a bunch of lazy cunts who would give us pizza parties for making their quotas so they can get the big bonuses.

My advice for wagies like me and others on Jow Forums never take a warehouse job unless you like dealing with 30°+ degree, blisters on your feet from walking too much and niggers and spic get into constant brawls every other week

Attached: 1569220550091.png (650x500, 39K)

requesting meme template

Attached: 65354864.jpg (1992x2048, 597K)

Work did something similar where we had to find out one interesting thing from each of our team members. Asked them all for their wages and after discovering that I was he highest paid for same work convinced one of the harder working cucks to ask for a pay raise.