At its peak, this would’ve been worth over $19,300,000 usd...

At its peak, this would’ve been worth over $19,300,000 usd. Will there ever be a crypto that gives such an insane return of investment ever again?

Attached: 410CA2B7-CF6B-46E0-AB6C-D26F3A22E233.jpg (545x227, 35K)

There is one, and only one - LINK.

LINK

Just wait for next year. We're 2016 again fren

Attached: 913JK2cpb4L._SX466_.jpg (466x508, 52K)

i find it quite surreal that there are literally deca-millionaires and maybe even people with a net worth of $100 mill+ browsing this board right now.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are by far the wealthiest boards on this site.

>implying he didn't market sold everything all at $7

to say that everyone who held a large amount of crypto, market sold everything at a low price is retarded and just cope. Even if he sold 90% at $7, he would still have had $1.1 mill USD at the peak.

This. NEVER sell your entire stack.

I doubt any OGs still browse this shithole

I've been on Jow Forums since 05, speak for yourself newfag

Why do you think so? You can't just leave if you once came here.

retard no one knew how high things could go. all of you retards not selling expecting the past to repeat itself are gonna go broke. fucking idiots

why would the price not reach ATH again. In the last peak, exchanges were actually limiting the number of people who could buy. Binance stopped allowing accounts to sign up. Coinbase took weeks to set up an account Banks were stopping crypto transfers etc.

Screenshotted.

Attached: pic10.jpg (450x600, 59K)

I mean, maybe someone did, but I rarely believe that someone that mined BTC in 2011 with a Core 2 Duo shitty CPU sold at $20k.

ETH was clearly a blue chip, XRP was a blue chip (a jew scam, but still a blue chip), in 2016-2017 if you bought, XMR, NEO, TRX or low caps from unknown exchanges like Raiblocks (NANO), XVG etc you could have made huge returns.

Right now I don't see anything comparable to ETH, higher chances maybe gambling on some shitcoins hoping for a post halving bullrun.

Have you made it?

OH boy if you could only DREAM what is coming.

Attached: f4d.gif (387x305, 499K)

then you haven't been here long enough to realise that you cannot leave

ever heard of link?

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I really believe that right now we're close to the times where the next cycle millionaires are made if you pick the right coins at the bottom.

I wonder if he sold and if, at what price?
Ethereum success was a very low probability outcome, so many things had to go exactly the way they went

LINK already had a +2500% (1500 to 40k sats, $0.17 to $4), if you haven't made it with LINK already don't expect it to really hit $1000.

I'm going with LINK, ETH, BTC in that order with suicide bags of LTC, XMR, BCH, QUANT, RSR, and EOS in that order.

Attached: 1470797109753.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Have you made it?

So you think speculation based price is higher, then the price in the future, maybe in a few years when link becomes the main middleware for smart contracts ...?

stay poor

It's only because of /biz that I found out about Eth in 2015, I come here because I feel like I owe it.

Chainlink

Damn congrats man. Are you living comfy with your gains?

Ish, still have to work, I didn't sell much at the peak.

I guess you could call xrp... a Jew chip.

Attached: 1564520467247.jpg (600x600, 35K)

been on b since 2009. biz used to only talk about stocks can u believe that?

Attached: F989FA0F-108E-425E-86CE-E4B741E8838E.png (225x225, 11K)

I was under the impression that Jow Forums was always a crypto board.

No.

This happened in housing too (2008).

dotcoms (e.g. pets.com 2000).

It's the madness of crowds. What's the next thing?

Possibly ETFs (liquidity crisis) in the next downturn.

Stack cash and be prepared.

Ya, and TA fags were flamed down the gutter. Also alot of entrepeneur breads, which partners to pick, getting investors etc. Good times. Bad thing is i laughed at the people shilling btc back theb.... and when they started shilling eth i laughed too. Well. Now biz is screaming link, so no third mistake.

It was, he’s full of shite. Biz was essentially made as a crypto containment board. Though it wasn’t always 99% crypto discussion.

>i laughed at the people shilling btc back theb.... and when they started shilling eth i laughed too. Well. Now biz is screaming link, so no third mistake.
oh fuck man, I don't want to be the one to tell you but you fucked up again
something with a small supply and huge demand could do it

>implying you can ever leave

I mined for the heck of it. Thought it was cool and forgot about it and formatted my PC. I would have been worth around $800k today.

boo, work on your puns

RSR

fud will say 100b supply.
fud will say app never releasing/delayed
fud will say nevin gay hahahahaha
fud will say 'muh peter thiel' is a glow nigger
fud will say whatever fud will say to keep you niggers from becoming millionaires in 2-3 years.

can't wait to become part of the i told you so crowd. im going to be a smug asshole too because fud niggers deserve the fucking rope.

Isn't that that pnd scam the news has been talking about?

Yes and there will be the same fudders too

No. The bubble has popped. Go home

At current prices, 175000 link is 1600 ether.

> random fuders are worse than pajeets
Look at how was sure mr sure in the post below.

And 1,750,000 link is 16,000 ether

name coins naow!

Fantom

Attached: fpfi9hkjrzu11.jpg (1280x902, 143K)

The sad part is that even those that actually made it are probably Lurking rn. Probably a lot less, most likely not this board, but still Lurking.
The ride never ends.

t. didn't make it but financially comfy and still browsing this cesspool. 100% I will keep Lurking even after I make it.

reminder that LINK is NOTHING like ETH.

1. ETH had a testnet with thousands of users and finished mainnet 1 year after ICO, and only raised 32mil. Chainlink had a testnet and mainnet with ZERO users after 2 years and 32mil. It has gained ZERO adoption (the partnerships aren't using it)

2. The Ethereum tech was actually innovative. It was the first successful attempt at a smart contract platform. It was decentralized and working one year after ICO. Chainlink only has centralized oracles (Sergey lying about decentralization) which are not new or innovative. Their "innovative" solution to sybil resistant consensus algorithm is KYC.

3. The Ethereum foundation only had 1% of the Ethereum supply after ICO. The Chainlink team has 65%. Also when Ethereum was $1, it had a market cap of less than $100,000,000. It was actually a low market cap gem. Chainlink's real marketcap (if you count the 650,000,000 tokens in Sergey's wallet, ready to sell) is currently $2,000,000,000, which makes it an incredibly overpriced top 10 coin, not a low market cap gem like Ethereum was at the time.

>dont forget you're here forever.

even if you leave for a few years... you'll always come back. Maybe not to the same board, I went from /b/ to /mu/ to /sp/ to Jow Forums to here.

This nigga gets it. 750k FTM and stacking

nevin gay hahahahaha

Shit pasta.

1. False.

2. False.

3. This will have no relation to value when staking becomes the norm and liquidity drops.

Sorry fren, I want others here to make it

Hope you losers get dumped on.

we have 2016 again, u better buy these 2016 and early 2017 coins before it's too late,

don't buy new shitcoins, like any binance launchpad shits or any IEOs, they are all shit:

buy Ethereum
buy NEO

sell after it's new ATHs or multiple ATHs

but probably only a few is buying now except whales which are buying like crazy,
and when new ATHs come u will wish it was september 2019 again to buy your bags.

i have more than 2700 neo and i belive in neo,
i belive im cashing out at least $700k from this and of course will keep some small stack for longer hold