Who ready for financial freedom

Stack gold and silver and watch what happens over the next 2 years.

Attached: 2011-group-gold-silver-coins-275w.jpg (275x239, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

materialstoday.com/metals-alloys/news/new-platinumgold-alloy-most-wearresistant/
apmex.com/product/14772/1915-austria-gold-1-ducat-bu-prooflike
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFp740LqlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 months*

2 seconds

sitting comfy

Attached: boomer silver.png (675x601, 415K)

>it’s better to have boomer rocks than KING BTC over the next two years

Attached: 499289AA-D745-46B0-B684-C6BEB166469A.jpg (1092x1099, 820K)

Actually, it is

Don’t worry I’ll send a postcard from the amalfi coast

>To not own both would be imprudent

Attached: 1569253870188.jpg (1160x1452, 409K)

PM's were a great investment, for the silent generation
Stock market was a great investment, for the baby boomer generation
Cryptocurrencies will be the next investment, for the millenial generation

world is moving towards digital

>Thinking that investing in just one is how you make it.
Not going to make it if you don't diversify.

"Diversification is for idiots"
-Warren buffet, Charlie Munger, Mark Cuban

Diversification is for idiots who don't know what to invest in, so they diversify

Would a 1000oz silver bar be good to hold?

yup both
an easy way to own BTC is GBTC

>PM's were a great investment, for the silent generation
Wtf are you talking about? In the 90's Silver was ridiculously low but as we went into the modern age it shot up in value as it's the best conductor of electricity.

Kek, you are a complete dumbass and I hope nobody listens to any of your shit advice.

Do you even have half of what they had?

Kek, you are a complete dumbass and I hope nobody listens to any of your shit advice.

Should i get 1000 oz of silver or around 13 oz of gold?

I actually hold some PM's myself

Silver was $1 in the 1950's, I'm not saying it wasn't a bad investment in the 90's, but highest returns we're made by the silent generation
>same theory applies to stock market

"Diversification is for idiots"
You claim that I'm an idiot? Thus you claim that Munger/Buffet/Cuban are idiots?
They became wealthy by concentrating most of their investments into a few in which they had a strong conviction.

I guess what I and buffet/munger/cuban meant to say is that over diversification is idiotic.

Diversifying into 3-5 asset classes/investments in which you have the STRONGEST conviction is how you maximize returns.

Over diversification into investments that you don't fully understand (which is what most people do) is what is implied when one says "Diversification is for idiots".

?? LOL, if anyone had 1% of what they had they'd already be extremely well off, and you're asking if I have half of what they had?

Buy rhodium it's shooting the moon

Where tf do you even buy a bar that big?

Apmex

>under $20/hr
>6 years college
i want off this ride

yeah, buy high and sell low in true board fashion

Based on what do you think it will take two years for a crash?

Also: what if also PM go down with the economy?
In the previous crash they went down

>rhodium it's shooting the moon
Why?

Probably has to do with either missle production or space industry.

>world is moving towards digital
yeah let me know food becomes digital, retard

very rare and less producers than fingers on a bad shop teacher

Thanks
Is it very rare and what has it to do with missle production and space? Could you explain better please?

holy fuck you're actually retarded, no fucking shit food won't become digital

Rhodium and other platinum base metals are used as a catalyst in engines, the metals also have radiation resistant properties, so I imagine its used in specialty parts, im not an engineer or anything so im not exactly sure about all the details.

BFF

Attached: 3EC101BD-FFFC-4CDA-803E-E396D80A84E5.png (800x704, 906K)

>missle production and space
other user is illinformed. the platinum groups are put in catalytic converters. silver and gold are used where electrical connections must not fail

Missles have engines too.

I'm not the one who's delusional enough to believe that people are going to flock to worthless digital currency without being forced into by a government

you trying to be a dumbass. they dont care about emmisions. gtfo

Honestly, within the last 10 years I would not be surprised that the u.s. government somehow uses rhodium when they are digging tunnels for their DUMBs.

They need parts that won't fail, you already said so yourself. They don't want to spend 50k$ on a missle that doesnt work.. there are other applications as well, you can make extremely tough alloys with these platinum group metals.

materialstoday.com/metals-alloys/news/new-platinumgold-alloy-most-wearresistant/

give it up man, go read a chemistry book
rhenium is used in turbines and its only 1300usd/lb

If our government is actively developing this kind of tech they could produce guns that last forever, and other machinery as well.

Im sure our government is just telling everyone exactly how and what they are doing, you get a clue.

>you get a clue.
from the retard that wants to buy a 1000oz bar! you're not a bank, thats what they use. do you have a good buddy who's a certified assayer? i doubt it

Attached: butthurt helper.jpg (1444x964, 415K)

You're too ignorant to even look into it to understand the implications it will have on our society!

Do anons prefer physical or ETFs?

>BTC
i put 35k into btc and i'm actually losing money

My Grandpa has 10,000oz of silver..is he going to make it?

thoughts on this?

apmex.com/product/14772/1915-austria-gold-1-ducat-bu-prooflike

in what form? 1000 oz comex bars? a bunch of monster boxes of eagles?

Those are nice. I collect a lot of the old world gold coins like those as well.

glad you like it. I ordered one. Just wanna make sure it's a recognized and decent coin

I do have friends like that, yes.

Antique coins like the pre 1933 double eagle and European coins are protected from government confiscation as they are considered antiques and not bullion.

Attached: back_raw_1_14.jpg (900x900, 142K)

No buy a lot of smaller amounts, like multiple 1 ounce silver coins/bars and other sizes. If you want to sell these down the line you gotta make them appealing to buyers. Buying one ounce is more convenient for most people than a giant ass bar.

>like
you dont have friends and "like" doenst mean "IS"

FUDD, get out lynette
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFp740LqlM

He sounds like he's already made it desu

I can be my own assayer you dumb nigger. Its not that hard. 1000 oz bars are not only for banks, you sound like such a kvetching jew.

I think id buy a 1000 oz bar and also smaller amounts. I want something I could trade for an apartment building or a house one day.

I got a 100oz bar and 35oz of a mix of 1oz bars, coins and a 10 oz bar.

Is the 100oz bar too much? Should I try cutting it up in 10oz pieces?

100 oz is the max you can go without needing assays or people wanting to drill your bar for authenticity, although generics can still go awry on that front so if you have government minted bars rather than generics, people like my local gold silver dealer would want to buy it.

>contradicting over 5,000 years of monetary history
>things compoopers are gonna still be on when the collapse habbens
Okay, (((goy)))

>I can be my own assayer you dumb nigger
good luck getting anyone to believe your retarded ass. i havent had a good belly laugh like that in a bit

Attached: lost my shit.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

same thing for gold

fuck society

Attached: 1350.jpg (640x360, 21K)

based

What's the best website for Euros to buy pms?

Im at the dentist and they offered me a flouride varnish and I denied it because THAT SHIT is the DENTAL JEW.

we are going to make it, silverbros

Attached: Capture.png (434x474, 58K)

It will take time but we will have our day in the sun. The banks have always been doomed to fail and now they’re not getting a war for cover!

Lol yea cause the government won't just Change the law

how much gold and how much silver for financial freedom

Define "freedom".

1 acre of land and a 3-4 bedroom 2 bathroom house.

Why do that. Buy mining stocks or junk silver.

Silver dumbass They did not go down overall only within the first couple weeks. But the s&p against gold it went down. You have to relate the stock market to gold in order to get the real picture. Bitcoin which is the only winner in crypto has proven its failure as a save haven against market volatility over the last month. Stocks went down and so did bitcoin. It’s lost $1000 already in the last week. A crypto ponzi is not money I hope you have all your money in it.

Those guys have the leverage to negotiate lower price and higher yield also they can influence lawmaking process unlike us peasants

Yes sell that 100oz bar and trade for constitutional silver. No use in having such a large denomination of silver without fractional.

500oz silver, 10oz gold, $10k - $20k cash.

Buy mining stocks with that cash idiot

I will never make it.

>implying that there will not be a massive initial deflation

Could I trade the 100 oz bar for ten 10oz bars?

I don't think you realize for the world to go digital the prices need to normalize, and be worth about.... 1 USD.

350oz silver buffalos
Will I make it

Maybe but any dealer or shop will undoubtably charge a fee or premium of some kind.

not with buffalos yuck

You just negotiate up or tell them to fuck off

Get your numinastic shit outta here. We only stack the ugliest cheapest silver.

I like to make it rich one slab at a time

Attached: E6B610BC-E080-4543-A1C5-8BC505EC71B9.jpg (1760x1322, 435K)

muh shiny rocks. pipe down old man

>mfw I went all in at 19$. If only I waited a week.

Attached: 1567351659028.png (720x303, 96K)

If I had to go through a third party every time i had to confirm that my gold/silver is real, then I would never buy any, you sound like a real faggot. How much gold/silver do you even own? I doubt you own much, if anything at all.

Attached: 1568316456119.png (835x425, 207K)

Because i fucking can, thats why.

no it is much easier to sell 5oz, 10oz, 1 kilo bars

Silver hasn't done shit for years with the banks suppressing it. DESU the value would be at least $100 / oz or more if they weren't allowed to screw with the paper contracts.

Attached: ten-year-silver-chart-10-22-2017.jpg (831x341, 109K)

I'd just get 1000 oz, and lots of fractional, gold too. You all think small...

Attached: 1568995312496.jpg (770x600, 355K)

if you want a shiny paperweight fine
but most normie bullion shops don't keep enough cash lying around to buy it back from you

Established history is nothing in the face of greater utility. Let me know when you can transfer hundreds of thousands of dollars in gold across the globe in a matter of seconds.

>muh computers
Dash still worked in venezuela during their power outage, people were trading using sms.

Will I make it?

Attached: IMG_0349.jpg (4000x3000, 3.42M)

yes mostly because you've got an awesome cat

I would want to trade it for land, not sell it to some bullion shop.