bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Basic rundown on lean hogs:
theoptionsguide.com/lean-hogs-futures-buying.aspx

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

last:

Attached: wageslave fresco.png (1000x800, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/tastytrade1/videos
tastytrade.com/tt/shows/market-measures/episodes/actual-vs-implied-moves-07-16-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=amao0pJE1XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for equities.

Attached: 1568789213061.jpg (850x400, 50K)

ROKU calls are my short term bet

Based and Lynch pilled
>tfw he’s still mogging me

S-seriously, Trump knows that he needs to fluff the market back above SPX 3K very soon or we get a repeat of last year's Q4, right?

t. nervous HYG call owner

Attached: kys.png (300x250, 104K)

What retard faggot made this thread and barley notified people?

I know this is /smg/ ... but... please.. try not to be so new... if you don't know whats going on... you should lurk more...

Has your personalized email not arrived yet?

Wtf is going on with my Iron Condor on RH? The order won’t fill.

THIS

MARKET

WANTS

HIGHER

Attached: 1551318290973.gif (250x129, 200K)

Volume probably...

Getting lazy with stocks and options. Just keep breaking even for the most part and now losing interest. Can't day trade as it's become apparent that I usually make the wrong call on a stock, can't really risk inversing it as I'll probably do something that screws me over even though I'd have better odds compared to past performance. The ones that do make me a profit I end up selling at the point it finally breaks out...upwards (eg there's one that is now at least a dollar more than when I sold it recently). Options end up being about a 50/50 split on making the right or wrong choice (when I make the wrong choice its usually to collect an easy premium on a sell call and then the stock ends up going up fast, unsurprisingly).

Have pulled most funds out of stocks at the moment. I have far out call and put options and a few within a months or so time.

What now anons, would I just be better off waiting for when a market crash occurs and buying in then? Was really hoping I could make a decent wad a month ($1,000 not a lot but a start) to stay a neet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-085340.jpg (1398x906, 145K)

i'm loving this GME setup any bit of volume that comes in could send it flying

First for ONLY bonds during the coming financial crisis.

Attached: 1557125860631.jpg (600x600, 59K)

No and neither has my blowie, so somebody needs to put their need pads on and start sucking.

Why not senior housing REITs? There's a growing demand unlike commercial real estate that is about to get owned

Attached: w6sg1o7xsef31.jpg (720x960, 97K)

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

increased my positions in SBUX and MO last week. going to increase my position in VZ this coming week and next week I'm thinking about adding a new position. HON, TXN, PSA, not sure yet,

Attached: dividends are your fren.jpg (423x245, 21K)

You watch how you speak to me or things might not go so well for you, faggit.

Attached: brutal anal rape.jpg (414x591, 40K)

you ever sold options?
doing that consistently could put the odds on your side.
Learn to trade options form ex floor traders
youtube.com/user/tastytrade1/videos
Why selling options has profits
tastytrade.com/tt/shows/market-measures/episodes/actual-vs-implied-moves-07-16-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=amao0pJE1XI

Attached: 1566453138988.jpg (500x343, 19K)

Make my money off of boomers dying you say?

Attached: 1544641602241.jpg (1797x2100, 2.19M)

>above this
Need to differentiate in this way is not a sign of healthy psyche

>you ever sold options?
>doing that consistently could put the odds on your side.
Selling options is a great way to make money until it very suddenly and dramatically becomes a great way to lose money.

Have some quotes in mind?

NIO calls?

Centrism with Ayanami Characteristics is the only political ideology I subscribe to.
Cappy Gains are your fren.

Attached: 1559520006401.jpg (1242x921, 279K)

Attached: div aristocrats vs sp500.png (485x272, 8K)

Just work for 30 years bro...

Attached: thumb_u-n4ノ-wojak-the-wageslave-pepe-the-neet-2704157.png (200x143, 20K)

>Trump
Like he has anything to say here.
China has the power to remove him from office. All they have to do is to rattle on the whole thing a bit longer to induce a medium sell off.
>We have to make Ameriga grate again
Well, now that he's president everything seems to be great again after 3 years of not really doing anything.
>great country
>great people
>great job number
>great stock market
>great everything
He's taking credit for everything.
If a selloff / recession happens during his presidency he will get credit for it - if he wants or not.

He needs to announce that Modi has agreed to buy many many of our excellent LMT-made F35's, and so trump has deigned to sign an ebin trade deal with India.

Attached: 1569053566103.gif (225x531, 102K)

thats the guy starting all those creepshot threads on /b/

How much are your subscription fees?

How dumb is this anons?

>I slap $40,000 usd on put options out to Jan 2022.
>If the stock market crashes by 33% of current value I double my money.

Also these Yahoo finance qts are top notch
>tfw no finance gf

AAPL needs to tank... like now! wtf?!?! such bullshit

but what if it doesn't?

why not just buy SQQQ.

Im going to give to the count of three and if my pecker is still dry EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD GETS IT

1!

Attached: 1937494.jpg (205x187, 19K)

Someone bet 500K on the Browns to beat the Rams so you aren't worse than that guy lul

I have a feeling like we might have a correction soon if random user opinions help.

Trump makes up shit constantly to fluff the market. I'm sure he's received a beautiful jasmine scented letter from Xi recently that he could tweet about.

Todays pretty shit for me but just i'm not very mad because i could be baggie right now

Uh, probably won't work because like some 2x leveraged funds they devalue over time because of derivatives

2!

Attached: 1508129628122.jpg (555x409, 116K)

>only doubling your money when underlying stock drops 33%

Damn that's some shit delta. I guess so far out but still

*teleports behind u*
*rips off ur willy*
*stuffs it in ur own mouth*
"Nothing personnel, kid"
*does a 360 and walks on out*

Attached: spacemoose1.gif (746x615, 22K)

NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT

You're going to get JUST'd.

Attached: 1519863384738.png (600x399, 557K)

WHY ARE NONE OF THE AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE ETF'S AVAILABLE ON SCHWAB WITHOUT COMISSIONS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUUUUUUCK THISSSSSSS

Attached: spacemoose2.gif (744x615, 23K)

no don't do it

>30
20+30 is only 50.
Even 30+30 is only 60. If rent is still a thing when you plan to retire you will get it mid 70s due to the rising life expectancy meme. Low yield will inflate your money away like nothing. You either spend it and join the paycheck to paycheck dumbfuckery like most people do or you will see your moneys go via time decay.

take the convertible bond bill

*pill

but corporate bonds is going to be the reason for the next financial crisis user

why would AAPL tank? The stock is still currently undervalued for a tech stock with a Forward P/E of 17, have close to 250 billion dollars cash on hand and their services is going to start earning them more recurring money than iPhones, Computers and iPads.

They can buy Netflix and Nike outright in cash and still have $20 billion cash on hand after.

just my soul

You dug this grave now lay in it ! 3!!!

Attached: 1508129647769.png (480x336, 259K)

FUCK

So if I can't buy a schwab ETF, what Aerospace/Defense/cybersecurity contractors and ETF's should I be looking into or just buying?

>convertible bond
what is the advantage to this compared to being in cash during the recession?

Who is picking up Nike puts before earnings tomorrow?

Attached: spacemoose3.gif (745x613, 24K)

Line chart or candlestick?

I suck dicks for a living

That sounds like a very artisanal niche you've carved out for yourself. Are you able to set your own hours?

What you need is automation. Guaranteed to improve productive output

Why are you people still not buying ETSY?

Attached: 6AE9F847-766E-4442-A11C-5050A04B1076.png (1242x2208, 240K)

bull patrol fell asleep on duty last night

Attached: 90.jpg (1400x960, 963K)

Do ya now

Attached: 1524530850317.png (185x185, 15K)

Because as soon as I do, that’ll be the top

The market is betting against you son

Turns out TMF was a good weekend hold.

NIO puts a good idea right now with their earnings call tomorrow pre-market?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-130619_Robinhood.jpg (1080x2220, 277K)

you buy calls on meme stocks not equity. I've made some money on SHOP calls, but I'm accumulating for another bet in the future so I'm not gonna fuck around for now.

Merck and Square both red

FUCK WARREN

Despite being down about 33% on my calls, I'm still 4% up on my portfolio, so strange

Despite being up 55% on my calls, my portfolio is still up 3%. Strange.

Faraday Future is NIO story's in a few months.

Its probably gonna have a shit ER though.

I bought Nio calls yesterday in anticipation for earnings, so today was nice. I'm wondering if I should sell what I have now given the drop today, or go with the initial strategy. I think earnings are going to be bad, just wondering how much further there is to drop in this thing, maybe I should take my money and run while IV is still high.

Faraday Future is a disaster Chinese EV company that had much more backing from China than NIO ever had. NIO will follow in it's big brother's footsteps.

Update on Origin House/Cresco Labs situation. Cresco's bought deal closes tomorrow, terms are $10 per share + 1/2 warrant. Total raise expected is 75m-ish. Expect bearish pressure on both until end of day tomorrow at the earliest. Cresco currently trading at 8.90. I would like to scoop a bunch of shares down at 8.50 or so but i'm not sure how much oomph the bears have left here. There are a lot of shorts who need to cover. A portion of those are likely to bail upon successful pass of the SAFE banking act in congress this week.

Not fun hold and i have been day trading against my own long to lower cost average in this headwind. Long term outlook remains good despite my hair going gray in the mean time.

remember when nio was 11 dollars

Unironically bad idea. I work in MIC and shit's fucked right now.

Sounds like you did a good job hedging risk.

Attached: 1568228101252.jpg (1080x1064, 565K)

Guys, I have a question. Let's say I've held a security for a few days, but then I sell it at the end of the week. I see the price go down that same day and buy back in. Is that considered a day trade?

sure

Why invest in something that is going to lose half in balue of assets

I thought you had to buy and sell a security in the same day, not sell and buy.

Not really

Fuck, forgot pic

I did all the wrong things, buying stocks premarket, listening to /smg/, etc.

Attached: 20190923_103612.jpg (1080x2001, 264K)

JIDF we really don’t need you here

No, you're trading to add to your assets. It's still a day trade.

try jan 2021's

Fuck

Looks like someone's RH account is locked for 90 days

Where's that poor user that wanted to buy NKE puts? Bet he has had to change his underwear once already today

>he thinks I use RH
I have a special relationship with chuck. No, I was trying to find a way to get more trades in.

Made it to the bathroom actually. Nike will still miss earnings tomorrow

Being NEET is kinda cool. Still woke up at market open, had poptarts and chocolate milk for dinner, listened to some music on youtube, played league, now just kinda chillin'. Why didn't I do this sooner just lmfao'ing at wagies rn.

Attached: aputhumbsup.jpg (840x641, 162K)

how do you afford money for rent, food, investments, etc.?

How long until you start mining salt with rahul?

GHSI&WKHS Chads we out here

Attached: 1566331232039.jpg (465x430, 28K)