Decentralized internet (Skywire) - mesh network with over 10000 nodes (twice as many as TOR) already operational...

>decentralized internet (Skywire) - mesh network with over 10000 nodes (twice as many as TOR) already operational globally
>Programming language (CX) - makes smart contracts obsolete and integrates with blockchains to create immutable dapps
>fast/free transactions (3 seconds)
>parallel currency (Coin Hours) - earned every hour by holding SKY in the wallet, for use in the Skycoin ecosystem (Skywire access, games, gambling, etc.( and separate exchange listings
>platform (Fiber) - every project gets its own blockchain, an infinitely scalable network laid side by side, like strands
>16M in circulation / $8m mcap
>binance listed
the key to financial independence

Attached: D2YIWrbU8AALD56.jpg (1536x2048, 424K)

Her feet are ugly and her eyeballs are fucked up what eye disease is that?

She is way too short. Any women under 5'9 is literally a no go for me.

>skyweebs

Skycoin has eight "nodes" per box. It's more like about 1,000 nodes if you count it the right way, by location.

Nobody cares about learning a new language to program things. There's no reason they can't use any existing language and just make an adapter.

Only fast because it's centralized.

Copy/pasting the coin's source code and changing the name isn't "infinite scalability", it's just copy/paste.

It's also down 98% from its Binance Listing.

You're gonna carry them bags, boy. I can't help you with that burden.

who the fuck is that

Attached: 3(2).jpg (1280x1856, 866K)

Yeah, she tries but needs to filter/smooth our her leg coloration and those feet need work. Shitty tattoo as well.

the eyes are part of the cosplay but yeah the feet are inexcusable

>le feet

how about the fucked up legs

>le

Attached: 1565961318089.png (753x960, 29K)

fuck you nigger. want me to post the hillary snuff video?

You wouldn't post shit faggot

is that even a woman? that's a man's jaw and legs, although it's within female variance. Tits look fake though

Pigeon toed grossing looking bird you got there

What is up with you feet subhumans. I've seen fucked up feet like Brie Larson's, but these look completely normal.

she is a obese pig

She's hot, I want to bang her

you won't

Yup, those feet look like they are from a Mexicn construction worker who eats Big Macs 5 times a day

YOU WON'T

Her elbows are too pointy

SHOW BENIS NOW

How do Skycoin threads unironically still exist?