I know how to program. I keep hearing that you can work from home and be in-demand if you know how to program...

I know how to program. I keep hearing that you can work from home and be in-demand if you know how to program. Where do I find such work?

Attached: 1566430265112.png (400x389, 48K)

There is no "knowing" how to program user, each program is unique and may need a learning curve to master it. But yes you can definitely get very rich with original code, that caters to a demand.

>"know" how to program
Lol you are obv lying
Software is research not knowledge
Go back to school

Enjoy competing with hordes of pajeets and shitty employers

Are you actually familiar with programming or not

If you have a few large projects under your belt and are familiar with a few different programming paradigms you pretty much know how to program IMO

First you have to wageslave into some company, then you gradually switch to remote work.
If you don't build the trust, it's very hard that won't happen this:

What do programmers program these days? What kind of projects do you need? It just seems that everything that could be programmed has been programmed and programmers are not needed anymore.

They let me program from home from day one my nigga. Although the information about working from home was not included in the job description, so perhaps I got lucky.

Also:
Fuck niggers, fuck mudslimes, fuck economic leftists, fuck "people" in IT who are not able to program and in particular fuck jennies!!!

>What do programmers program these days? What kind of projects do you need? It just seems that everything that could be programmed has been programmed and programmers are not needed anymore.

They program all kinds of wonderfull things my fren.

If on is shit tier, one should start as front-end webdeveloper and learn more about the rest of the stack from there. Because it is typical starter work.

If you have a degree or are some what decent you should do whatever your interested in. Except focus on gaming industry because game devs are cucks. Except when if you want to develop your OWN mobile pay to win game and get rich.

Also;
His name is Jenny.
He is a larger abomination than the average tranny
When the day ends his balance has increased by zero pennies
Break out ya hammer and try to ban me, I hope ya will son, ya still hav no money

Ok, give that user some info then

if you are a good programmer you dont have to worry about them

you need experience working remote first.

Sorry user we aren't looking for new people.
Besides I wouldn't want one of my collueges to know one of us hangs out at a vatican fish weaving forum.

Why do you want to work from home anyway?
Just apply to regular jobs, then start looking for way to work from home.

i work from home. the way to do it is to get hired at a FANG company as a software engineer and after a couple years there start applying for work from home jobs for less pay. search remote in indeed or contact headhunters for remote work. to get into a fang company you will need a connection work experience and a good profile of your work contributing to open source projects

i think its easier to get into dental or medical school desu. go to a community college ace everything and get a B average at uni. volunteer ar hospital study hard for dat or mcat and boom 3.5 gpa and mcat you are in

Attached: CEB40E02-6BE4-4CEA-BE59-4AF95D79FF94.jpg (333x477, 30K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Fucking retard

Too much of a hassle, guess I'll keep making indie games and hope one of them gets famous. Thanks anyways

You have to work in an actual job for 1-2 years before you have the experience to get into a remote job.
t. working remotely right now

>the way to do it is to get hired at a FANG company
Overkill. Any regular software dev job will work.

Stay poor faggit

I crack popular software and sell for a fraction of the cost. Depending on demand and popularity I used to earn around 10k a month. You do get several DMCA letters and angry lawyers so you need to be very careful.

careers.chain.link

who do you sell to? buyers on darkweb?

t. undergrad

Attached: 6C18E180-D154-47E2-850D-86039BC671BB.png (512x512, 48K)