Guys i think i found somethin!

Guys i think i found somethin!

SIBOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL THIS IS fUCKING BULLISH AS FUCK, CHECK THEIR OTHER VIDEOS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDPer3O_YY

Attached: 1562227453994.png (557x700, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyD2N0qcfRU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtoVbnuDZA
youtu.be/fmMwOsod8aw?t=279
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghv2prlfkHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dilate

ctrl f "chainlink" 0 results

>mellon
>melon

Attached: 1566932690040.jpg (427x427, 78K)

The only useful thing about that was learning that it's pronounced 'Psy'bos, not 'sih'bos.

lmao ok, guys this one CANT SEE

hmmmmmmmm, wonder what this boomer is talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyD2N0qcfRU

>comments deactivated
Downvote that shit

Attached: 1562882519447.jpg (839x951, 81K)

Yeah exactly, i havent watched all of them yet, but the ones that i did, it seems like they know about swifts new tech that allows crossplatform integration, data stratagies ( i wonder what that could be WINK WINK), transparency, automatization, safer, and so on.

Comments disabled since they know the autists from Jow Forums will shit on their comment section. I know i would.

>saw nigger; closed window
>didn't read; not selling

Attached: 1546620214045.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

Not an argument, reported some of their content for child abuse and promotion of terrorism

Institution to institution messages, accurate tracking process, GPI service providing all that. Come on its pretty obvious, this cant be anything other then link?

also remember how sergey was saying that those whom they work with are highly profit driven people.

>Downvote
It's called a dislike you plebbitard

WE GOT EM NOW BOIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtoVbnuDZA

yeah im wondering what this guy is talking about aswell.

youtu.be/fmMwOsod8aw?t=279

>muh stable coins
he isn't talking about TUSD

SWIFT CEO

youtube.com/watch?v=Ghv2prlfkHo

This is bullish.

Attached: 1568857620832.jpg (982x1024, 95K)

This thread is pure delusion. Trust me, the DLT shit for SWIFT is barely 1% of their work. Most companies just do it for the memes because investors like the sound of it. GPI already works and is the network for 50% of international payments. DLT is not involved in any way in that process. You must be retarded to think that all of these high rank SWIFT managers are talking about le epic chainlink token without even naming it, even worse, they don't even talk about blockchain shit. It's simply not ready to be mass adopted, at first it has to prove itself in our little "decentralized finance" echo chamber. We still have 0 fucking use, even from literal who meme dapps.
>t. all-in LINK for 1.5 years

Attached: 1532065658013.webm (640x1136, 1004K)

Attached: 1558674261010.gif (2852x1378, 740K)

You should pronounce it "cry"bos because you'll never make it

literally not being used, otherwise XRP would be above Bitcoin already... it's a fucking meme bro

Your an idiot

1. no its not near being "mass adopted" but it doesn't have to be mass adopted for cryptocurrencies/ cryptoutilities to moon. Is bitcoin mass adopted? is ethereum mass adopted? i didn't think so.

>Most companies just do it for the memes

because companies are not looking 24/7 to cut costs and to grow the bottom line. Sure, it doesn't make sense for them. You are a full blow idiot.

>Your an idiot

Attached: comfy2.png (390x390, 112K)

>governor of the bank of england discussing stablecoins
what the fuck timeline is this

>translate.google.com
use it pajeet

>because companies are not looking 24/7 to cut costs and to grow the bottom line.
This. Interest rates at historic lows, banks need to do everything they can to widen their margins.

Savage af