QUANT (QNT)

Imagine not being 100% all in on QNT while chad Gilbert strides around SIBOS making every bigshot in finance and enterprise wet their pants in excitement of the possibilities and savings that OverLedger will bring them.

I suspect anyone not in QNT yet is going to neck themselves within 2 years time, still bagholding their shitcoins, whimpering "I-i should have l-listened to the Quant shills instead of the obvious fudders :'("

Well guess what, fucko.
This was your shot and you didn't take it.
Deal with the consequences.

Attached: QNT.png (1161x855, 2.11M)

Chainlink literally makes it useless, I am so sorry.

"-i should have l-listened to the Quant shills instead of the obvious fudders :'("
Lmao. This is exactly how it will all play out when one after another bends the knee to Quant and Overledger

Based and quantpilled. I'm a telegram OG and can confirm all of FUD is organised and planned by whales from there. I used to take part in it myself, the others still do.

Quant is going to cruise into the $1000's without breaking a sweat. 40x in the last year, to current price. 80x bottom to top.

Okay, tell me how then.
Oh, you can't?
You just repeat whatever drivel anyone else posts to look smart and/or funny on this vietnamese tricycle assembling board?

How about doing your own fucking research and buying something WAY more promising and certain to make it instead of sticking your head in the sand and meme yourself out of the chance of a lifetime just to recieve another 700k rammed up your ass. Faggot.

You are a brainlet who doesn't understand technology. No wonder your bags are in Chainlink. Remind us again who is relevant in 2019? I would assume Link would attend, jk they arent relevant anymore.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Okay so, chainlink is blockchainbagnostic and offers oracles, quant is just blockchain agnostic and the most it could do (in theory), is to offer chainlink's oracles, which is useless because chainlink can do it by itself.

All this ChainLink vs QNT talk is fucking retarded anyway.

QNT succeeds? LINK succeeds.
LINK succeeds? QNT succeeds.

It's not a fucking zero sum game, you retarded faggot. Anyone with half a brain and 20 minutes to spare reading a few articles can CLEARLY see that QNT is the better investment though.

Are you guys here to make money and fuck off to start living your life, or do you think you're still going to enjoy posting pink wojaks and shitcoin meme threads in a few years time?

>Blockchainbagnostic

You got that one right, bagholder.

The rest of your sentence is so fucking retarded that I don't even know how to retort.
You don't even know what Quant is/does, do you?

You really dont have any clue about technicals, do you? Kek look at this reply. Anyone with an iq over 110 would understand the complete difference of these projects and how Link will bend the knee

Cope
>qnt not invited two years in a row
>qnt doesn't have a seat at the family table like LINK
>qnt didnt win swift poc and develop gpi Link for swif
>qnt not partnered with swift
Have sex incel

im literally all in Quant, why the fuck are you attacking me for

There's more to blockchain than just oracles you brainlet

Because you were shitting on ChainLink, which is completely unnecessary.

That last part might not have been aimed directly at you, though. Sorry for the confusion.

QNT barely fucking existed 2 years ago you brainlet.
>seat at the family table
The fuck does that even mean?
Yeah, how many LINKs are they using currently?
Yet. They are however partnered with SIA (network infrastructure for 570 banks) and AX Trading.

Anyone who isn't looking with their asshole can clearly see that Quant is making strides. And if you can read between the lines and go down the rabbit hole, you realize that QNT is literally going to be the backbone of the coming revolution of finance.

Quant offers interproperibaly which is a huge fucking meme and it's closed source which is even bigger meme. The whole idea of quant is just to try fud chainlink and make all the buyers bagholders by p&d it regularly and it's supply is owned by a little whale group which does it

>Quant
glorified sidechain
>LINK
not yet 100% functional link between legacy data and blockchain

This, Quant is the real pump n dump

So basically Link didn't deliver after two years, and now it's quants turn. Also, qnt doesn't have a raging autist wearing the same clothes for years leading but a slick networker.
Also purely by marketcap it has way more room to grow.
Can the link meme plus 20 spam threads 24/7 stop now?

>qnt not invited two years in a row
Because Quant has been in development since 2015 and launched Q4 2018
>qnt doesn't have a seat at the family table like LINK
That's exactly what Quant has, that is why they are at SIBOS. Link isn't even invited in 2019, which means they dont have a seat anymore at the family table
a literal who competition in 2017 which amount to nothing. GPI LINK and Chainlink has nothing to do with eachother. Just because SWIFT named something LINK doesn't inherently mean it is "chainlink", There are no credible factual facts about that development. Literally no sources on it except for 2 years of hopium on Jow Forums
Chainlink isn't partnered with Swift, as stated above there are no credible sources on a Swift and Chainlink partnership which is relevant in 2019 anymore. Except for Chainlink's own fucking website "claiming" it. When in reality Swift did a test node one time. Refute this with credible sources.

Just deal with it, Link will bend the knee like the rest of them ;)

>interoperability is a meme

Right. Which is why basically ALL credible sources say that interoperability and standards are the most important things for blockchain adoption, right?

>closed source
I don't see Microsoft doing too bad, do you?

>The whole idea of quant is just to try fud chainlink and make all the buyers bagholders by p&d it regularly and it's supply is owned by a little whale group which does it

Factually incorrect. Quant and ChainLink aren't competitors - if you had any fucking clue you would know this by now. They are brothers forged in the fires of the Accord project.

>Supply is owned by a little whale group
The supply has one of the best fucking spreads of any project out there. Go check it for yourself on etherscan you cuck. Also - how do you like those 700k dumps? Are they fair to you?

I hope you DYOR on Quant just to know what you're missing out on, and then neck yourself.

Show me where it pumped and dumped, faggot.

>glorified sidechain
What the fuck are you even on about? Stop shitting up the thread.

>but a slick networker.
kek imagine thinking this is a good thing
justin sun is also a "slick networker"

absolute state of quantjeets. can't cope with the fact that quant PAID to be at sibos

Attached: 156234870234789.jpg (251x242, 22K)

lol at all these alt-coin faggots thinking cryptocurrency coins on a market is actual cryptocurrency. You guys are trash.

Yeah, and Tron is at 1,1b mcap.
That's the equivalent of 100$+ per QNT, and that's somehow bad?

And no, Quant did NOT pay to be at SIBOS. They are co-marketing with fucking Oracle.

If SIBOS was a pay-to-go event, don't you think Tron would be there? You need to be recognized by SWIFT in order to attend.

Get a fucking brain.

its no sidechain

Lmao at this namefagging faggot who knows nothing about the subject but still enters the thread to spread his ignorance instead of doing some reading.

You're a fucking disgusting amoebabrained cuck and I hope you off yourself.

I know you are stinky linky and you just try to get people to buy that memecoin and then p&d once again with your friends. I'm not stupid.

It's a Utility Token which will have insane value in the future Brainlet. Link however, is a security token. Nobody said we are talking about "cryptocurrencies", which are gonna be stablecoins if we ever see adoption. Gladly, Quant's makes blockchain adoption for real this time.

>being a scam is good as long as it's worth a lot
bernie madoff also had a profitable business when you look at it like that

projects like tron are going to 0 in a few years. you need to get a brain, quantjeet.

Attached: 1559605951827.jpg (231x218, 7K)

"over chain" if you like. Same idea. Doesn't tackle the insular problem of dlt.

To be real with you, I used to be.
Until I did my own research on Quant and realized it's going to moon way harder, much sooner and for way longer than LINK ever will.

Just check the tokenomics, accomplishments, supply and how fucking under the radar it still is, and you will realize this too.

Not to mention the absolutely insane autists that lurk in their TG channels. Assblaster has NOTHING on these people. Dudes work at banks, in fintech etc and dig up the craziest fucking breadcrumbs to share.

It's like LINK lore on crack, except you're actually going to make it this time.

I got 270 quant. is that enough to make it?

Is Quant and Tron the same company?
I only compared the two because you did, you dumb cunt. QNT is not a scam, and might just be the best investment of this decade.
I'm fucking seething trying to get this through Jow Forumss thick fucking skulls, and still only a few join the TG channels and DYOR. This board is truly beyond salvation.

Used to be in QNT aswell but just sold my bags for UOS
I think ultra has more potential and room for growth as it's still undervalued and their beta releasing very soon

Stop shilling your shitcoin in my thread you faggot. Especially when you do it in such a shitty way.

"absolute state of quantjeets. can't cope with the fact that quant PAID to be at sibos" SIBOS floorplan is probably the most expensive floor plan to have a booth in right now. Which Oracle probably paid for. Yes, in real life companies has to pay to acquire floor space on a conference like this. Oracle brings Quant for free, since they know for themselves this is a gamechanging Fintech solution. Also. To even be considered to attend these conferences everyone has to undergo a reviewing by the SWIFT COMMITTEE organizing the event. Because they want relevant tech and agendas there.

don't get me wrong, quant can definitely pump. crypto still isn't a mature market.

but the fact that you're bashing link shows you don't know nearly as much as you claim you do. link is a far more important project than quant, and link will do far better in the medium to long term.

Attached: 1568690357020.png (929x1175, 119K)

Imagine comparing justin sun to shillbert. Shillbert wines and dines with top politicians and corporate managers. Literally.

Same here. Literally spoonfeeding the autists on Jow Forums with information which will gain them financial freedom if they only did their own research and understand it. We want some of you to actually make it. T. Oldfag

Cool story bro, you just got one thing wrong, quant just is absolutely useless without the chainlink.

I
AM
NOT
BASHING
LINK

Stop being a fucking retard and read what I'm writing. QNT will outperform LINK price wise by a massive margin, and you would see that too if you put in the least amount of work possible to research QNT.

Read this and then go fuck yourself.

Read this, FUCK OFF QUANTNIGGER WITH YOUR USELESS MEMECOIN.

Just bought a bag.

>QNT will outperform LINK price wise by a massive margin
It literally won't though. The only argument for this is the smaller supply but this doesn't matter going forward. Assuming Link succeeds, it will be top 3. It is THE project to finally push blockchain into real world adoption, not quant. For fuck's sake, even quant is using link. Everyone will be using link. Going forward, the market cap of crypto will balloon massively. 3 and 4 digit link is not just a meme.

Quant may outperform link in the short term, but I don't really care about that. It might even do well in the next big bullrun, simply due to speculation. But it simply cannot compete with link on a longer timescale. You really need to stop shilling this crap.

Attached: 1569087742203.jpg (945x936, 304K)

I don't know if I believe you are a oldfag if you don't even know how to greentext.

Attached: 1568008494146.jpg (334x506, 38K)

It literally will, and not just because of the low supply. Because of the endless use cases, the coming hype, staking etc.
There are too many bullish factors for QNT to fit in a post, and you're just posting bullshit.

>For fuck's sake, even quant is using link.

This is false. Show proof or get fucked.

>It is THE project to finally push blockchain into real world adoption

You're literally talking about Quant here, not LINK. DYOR and stop talking about shit you haven't even been arsed know the tiniest bit about.

Stop trying to shill your heavy 4$ LINK bags and do some reading so that you can actually contribute to this QNT thread you faggot.

This. Linkers dont understand the tech, only the memes. Time and time again this has been proven. Kinda ironic that Linkers now call Quant the "Memecoin", considering everything Link is about is the "memes". Actually hilarious to see. Ask a Linker any technical question and he ad hominen meme away.
SEETHING. Just deal with it son, Link is gonna bend the knee like the rest of them and Quant will be the global HUB for blockchains and protocols to connect into

>I don't know how to greentext xDddd
>you are not oldfag xDdddddd!!!!111 XDDDDDD!!!!!! MEMES FOR LIFE XD LINK GO GO SINGULARITY :PP

Quant has the tokenomics and the vision to 100x unironically

Think bigger.
QNT is going to flip Ripple before the end of 2020. Screencap this.

definitely link marines, bonjour

Attached: 1558278908842.png (334x506, 292K)

This thread is so bullish for Quant that im gonna coom. Just the fact that they are at Sibos says something

>t. Cope

Checked.
Ex-Marine*

I was actually the one who started the "You're a maniac!" meme back in March, 2018.
Remember this?

"You are a MANIAC!

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

I haven't seen this addition before"

Yeah, I memed that shit into existence. I used to be an OG Linkie too, but went all in QNT instead. I wish you would do the same and repent. There's still time and hope for you.

Good luck out there.

I even may know where you're from based on your writing (fudding) style.

Attached: 1564743161956.jpg (472x472, 119K)

OK but how do I buy this on a none-meme exchange that doesn't make me feel like shitting my pants giving my information to? I don't even like IDEX very much.

Attached: nodding_Yes.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

You don't.
You either buy it on IDEX now under 10$, or you buy it on Coinbase later at 100$. It's up to you.

But is it worth to buy at these prices if i only have like $500 ?

Oh, do you now

Attached: 1511798172996.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Yes.

I'm lowballing the price estimates in here because I don't want people to think it's "too good to be true" and just claim this thread all bullshit. But it is good, and it is true.

Yes. 50 QNT will net you AT LEAST 50k in the future.

Look at the supply.
Look at the patnerships.
Look at the progress.
Look at Quant price performance so far.
Look at its current market cap.

150 billion MC in a couple of years is not unreasonable.

It's absolutely amazing that linkies can't go ONE QUANT THREAD without sperging out and shitposting
Jesus christ you faggots have more than a dozen active threads on here at any one time, stay in them

150B is basically FUD.
That's what XRP (a shitcoin with no adoption) achieved in the last bull run.

QNT with its adoption paired with a bigger bubble could reach absolutely insane numbers.

aaaand this. ++

This project is going to melt faces. People who didn't buy in now will be the ones who are necking themselves in a year for not buying.

This thread didn't age well at all :)

Attached: 1569107508799.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Not as bad linkchain posts desu

Doesn't bother me, I'm in for the long run buddy. Now go fuck your dad you little cuck.

Time to DCA and shut the fuck up, user.

Right you fucking shill, I'm going to buy a bag but only have $250.

Do you think this going to tank after Sibos for a better buy in price? XRP always does post SWELL.

Broke ass.
Go all in or regret.
Join the TG channels too to get stronger hands. Thank me later.

I'm only broke coz I've been accumulating, desu before your shill thread I was thinking about QNT. Wasn't sure if I'd missed the boat, even if it does a NEO, $8 to $150 wouldn't be bad.

All quant tg's are cancer user

Accumulating what exactly?
Horseshit compared to QNT.

XRP and BTC, fuck off being a QNT maxi.

Do you honestly believe XRP and BTC will outperform QNT?
If so, why?

QNT is already doing what XRP has TRIED to do. Why should XRP be valuated higher?

Short term I believe QNT has a chance to outperform both due to MCap and the fact it's on obscure non normie friendly exchanges.

I own BTC coz every fucker knows about it and when this shit goes mainstream it will pump like mad, personally I don't like it but you'd be mad not to hold some.

As much as XRP is hated, long term it has the potential to rocket $10+, to be fair to Ripple they are pushing it hard and buying their way into Moneygram was a genius move. I don't care what people think about XRP, I want to make money.

I'll buy a bag of quant, think total supply is 15 million so with my $250 I'll have 2 QNT per million. If it stays sub $10 I'll buy a bigger bag payday, desu I'm gutted I didn't spot it when it was sub $1.

What was your average buy in price? It won't put me off if you say something like $0.5.

Why would Ripple reach 10 dollars?
Can't you see how insane it is to hold XRP instead of QNT? Short, mid and long term.

I'm talking years long term, once more corridors open and XRP is used more.

I need to research QNT more, I'll dip my toe in now research then possibly buy more payday.

I will do my own research but have you got a decent article or video you've come across?

blockchain brad interview

Watch both BCB interviews. That's a good start.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Are you all in QNT? If not what are your biggest bags?

Same to you, are you all in or diversified?

Yes, I'm all in QNT

All in. You will be too after doing your own research.

i am all in, nothing else cuts it.

I won't sell my bags but I may buy a bigger QNT one...

I must say the 1.80$ to 15$ run was impressive for a coin thats ´been around´.

Not touching that shit with a pole from distance now.

Btc is on wobbly legs, lets see what quant does when bear winter will arrive.

What it did last time - mooned.

biz used its collective autism to evaluate chainlink and came to the conclusion that it could be a life-changing investment. any time i go into a quant thread it's a bunch of faggots arguing and namecalling and "DYOR REEEEEEEEEE"

all chainlink does is make offchain data trusted. quant actually connects every DLT.
blockchain is like internet without TCP. quant will allow mass adoption.

no. minumum 500

WHEN WILL EITHER OF THESE PIECES OF SHIT HIT 1000. I DONT CARE WHICH ONE ILL MAKE IT EITHER WAY JUST ONE OF THESE HIT 1000 THANKS

Only because Jow Forums is just too autistic and won't let go of LINK. Considering how deep the QNT rabbit hole goes I'm still surprised we dont have our own assblaster yet.

Proofs or fuck off.

Attached: 1567959367932s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

fuck. if 270 can get me 200k within 5 years I'll be a more than happy man

All in.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-004637.jpg (1080x2280, 223K)