Is RSR the last ticket to make it?

Is RSR the last ticket to make it?

Attached: Reserve_Rights.png (250x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/hackernoon/a-comprehensive-guide-to-decentralized-stablecoins-22f66553c807#dd5f
github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes. got my 2m. being patient

I believe so. Holding strong and patiently waiting until the network goes live. Smart are the people working on arbitrage applications for this.

checked, based and rsrpilled

we all gonna make it
kek wills it

Attached: 9BD93FAD-0A0F-46AF-8D96-5C994431E5E0.png (794x971, 357K)

where do you guys buy RSR though, it's not available on huobi and I wanna make it guys

Simpleswap seems like the easiest way at the moment

are you on huobi global aka www.hbg.com? if in the US, just download ProtonVPN, set country to Canada and youre good to go. prob best to use private browsing as well. this is how i stacked up my 2m RSR

Last road to the moon also mitx good

dammit anons i only have 1.5m

but green id tho????

Just bought RSR and 100k ALGO. Both leveraged, wish me luck user.

>Market Cap: $10,359,558 USD
>Circulating Supply: 4,205,530,273 RSR
>Total Supply: 100,000,000,000 RSR

I don't think so.

Total supply means nothing because it won’t be made fully available for a very long time if ever.

>Total supply means nothing

Attached: 3Q7iXtQ.png (645x729, 51K)

literally everywhere I read or basically everywhere it says rsr will take a dump

this is not the coin

Attached: 862D48DC-3925-4CC8-B113-75DFA142987D.png (1242x2208, 477K)

hmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: rsr.png (1146x551, 63K)

where is that from?

gov.capital but its seriously in basically every coin predictor website saying rsr will dump

I have 10m and betting that this will be the golden ticket.

All-in on FTM and RSR with a bit of LINK hoping to make it in 2020. I missed the great alt pump of 2017 and I'm feeling left out.

Also this is bullshit. How can they measure speculative hype like the hype that caused xrp or antshares to boom in 2017.

When I bought rsr there were only 800 holders on ethscan. We're fucking early. We're actually smart money. This is the new link. Rsr will make every biz neet thats smart enough so fucking rich you won't imagine.

Attached: download (6).jpg (149x161, 7K)

>coin predictor website
JFC

>not a NEET
>can't even afford 1m
such is life for the newbizlet

I have so much cause I didn't lose all my money made in 2017.

I think 1m is enough to make it long term. 500k is enough to have a considerable amount more money to trade with when all alts or BTC boom again and eventually make it.

What sort of price are you expecting for those estimations? By making it are we talking simply rich, or very rich?

I'm thinking $1 max next bullrun. $5 if it becomes the dominant stablecoin because it is decentralized

>coin predictor website
This has to be bait.

Then I hope that the bullrun is soon, but not too soon.

X10 - x50 Conservative.
X50+ if this does a ripple. Then you're looking at a x1200 from here lol at current mcap. And anything I'm between will make you rich. Keep in mind that this is a 10m mcap coin. JUST 10 MILLION. A X10 will be the easy part. Even if you just put in 200$ if you wait long enough and I'm right you're looking at massive gains.

only a complete noob or ijit wld look at 1 of them sites, let along use it as a legit reason!! embarrassing

The hard part, I'd imagine as always, is knowing when to get out. Of course, given RSR's unique function I'm not sure if that's necessarily the same issue here.

You sell on the way up, but never sell everything. In case of xrp pump.

only a complete noob or ijit wld look at 1 of them sites, let along use it as a legit reason!! embarrassing

its got a 1bn supply u fucking dum cunt

leave them be, they think this already pumped and dumped token will be worth anything more than a few sats.

what else would you use? "gut feelings"? kek

RSV will overtake tether and directly compete against DAI in the very near future.
RSV being adopted will also have a direct effect on the RSR that is burned since it's going to burn at 2-5% of the value of RSV which is pegged at $1.

If we see 100-200 million RSV being arbitraged that's already 3-4 million RSR burned if RSR is $1. If RSR launches at this current price that would be 1.2 billion RSR burned. So, yes do the math, the supply means nothing when you take RSV adoption and 2-5% burn rate into consideration.

Not to mention that 55% is basically locked behind a 30-day slow release wallet which everyone can audit, and the fact that most whales will be opening arbitrage contracts instead of market dumping like most other shitcoins.

If you read the whitepapers then you would know that the goal is to eventually remove the need for the team all together and have a fully automated system that doesn't require human intervention to make decisions about how much RSV/RSR to burn or sell. The entire purpose of the Reserve Protocol is to create this decision making algorithm so we can remove the human element and have a stable currency that can stand up to hyperinflation which is 100% man-made.

ohnonononono

DYOR , Not some cheap automated tinpot site

2586 holders now on etherscan

the dump will be glourious

so in other words gut feelings. So far you have provided no reason as to why this coin is special. Telling me some whitepapers shit isnt enough
when people say "dyor", it just comes across them not knowing shit but pretending they do

UOS/USDT I will just let it sink in for you

Are you this complacent about every thing you're completely ignorant of? No-one here wants to sell this to you if you don't want to buy it, your adoption is immaterial.

>Weaknesses of the Reserve Protocol:
Firstly, when the Reserve Protocol first launches new Reserve Shares will be minted whether the vault is undercollateralized or overcollateralized and this initial design mechanism will create an overall inflationary effect that may lower the price of Reserve Shares in the short-term depending on whether or not the collateral assets appreciate in value.

medium.com/hackernoon/a-comprehensive-guide-to-decentralized-stablecoins-22f66553c807#dd5f

It’s not even a ticket to make it
It’s not even a ticket
It’s a shitcone

Imagine missing Eth.
Imagine missing Quant.
Imagine missing Link.
Now imagine going all in on a token whose entire model is based on being adopted by people who have no money.
Stay poor biz. Stay poor.

Thanks just bought another 100k lol stay poor faggots

just a reminder. 1,000,000+ RSR at $10 gets you an invite to my yacht party

isn't this just a copy of dai which is a more open copy of tether?

You won't get your chance to buy below 20 Sats no matter how hard you try. RSV is aimed at everyone in the world who wants a stablecoin. A digital dollar. Third worlders are the obvious testing grounds. Don't miss RSR biz, DYOR.

dude, most people here don't care about the finished, "working" product, it's just that everything points out to this mooning like mad during the upcoming months

most importantly though, rsr != shares != collateral tokens

Send it to me: [email protected]

Nah that's SENT

Attached: 2ha49o.jpg (750x470, 288K)

You are literally retarded if you buys this. This tokens sole initial purpose is to be sold for assets to be used as collateral, 100B is not even the max supply they can be minted at will. You are essentially buying a worthless and currently useless token to give this project collateral, the price of the RSV will be pegged at 1$ (maybe, if they get it off the ground) and more will be minted to match backed collateral. This is being shilled by the team and shill groups to collect money, it will never be worth more than the assets used to buy them. Literally the worst speculative investment you could ever make. Don’t throw your fucking money away and stop listening to these paid shills. READ THE WHITEPAPER YOURSELF.

Attached: 10DF8C17-4123-440C-8A13-AE25120E41C0.jpg (1125x2007, 948K)

SENT LOL. They unironically just exit scammed and deleted their github. Try to keep up Rajneesh.

Go back. But seriously, go back.

You are literally retarded.
A bet on Reaerve is a bet against Libra btw.

Everybody notice how the shills NEVER respond with contrary evidence and logic. It is always ad-hominem or brainlet memes.

doesn't the need for capitalization only appear when the market value of the RSV surpasses its pegged value, i.e. when the token is doing "good"? also, the collateral assets are not only comprised by the initial capital raised with RSR, from the protool page itself:

Many of the collateral tokens will be tokenized real-world assets such as tokenized bonds, property, and commodities. The portfolio will start off relatively simple and diversify over time as more asset classes are tokenized.

HAHAHAHAHAAH ALL THESE FAGGOTS ARE JUST GETTING FARMED OF THEIR HARD EARNED CASH BY LITERAL REDDIT KEKOLDS, NIGGERS, AND FAGS.

You get what you deserve for falling into this obvious pump and dump scam. Pathetic.

The assets raised from retail and private investors will be used to purchase the portfolio of collateral. As for the above point, that is exactly what makes it a shit retail investment. If you coin is doing “good” they dilute the supply and sell more reaping all the reward for themselves. There will be no retail gain.

Nice lie.
github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/

Lie? It was delisted from CMC and IDEX already!