PASSIVE INCOME GENERAL

Making money while you sleep?
What side hustles do you have Jow Forums ?

Attached: 15961173.jpg (300x303, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edge.network/en/contribute/
edge.network/en/updates/network/edge-network-now-onboarding/
edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/
explorer.edge.network/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to start growing weed to sell.

I'm gonna build a suicide booth.

Sounds nice, but not getting repeat customers sucks.

I need ideas too. Neetbux are about to end

kneepads

I post my Bitcoin wallet QR code all over the internet

Just a matter of expanding it's features. I aim to provide customers the opportunity, with an option of aborting the sequence before the device aborts the customer. I'm thinking of writing an app for it as well, think of it as duolingo but for suicide.

Vegan food truck

Learn how to make youtube videos with content that people actually want to watch, you have to invest time but will always be working for you after its created

thats not passive income, u gotta be actively engaged.

Grow shrooms and sell them to Jow Forums anons for dramatically reduced prices on the condition that whilst tripping they focus entirely on the coin of your choice.

It will be a whole new level of pnd. You could even rival target coins by doing it but tainting the batch with Diphenhydramine.

How is that generating a passive income?

Set up a tip jar then duct tape your mouth to a glory hole while you sleep. Passive gains daily.

Semi passive.

Sell stuff that others can't easily acquire on Safex market launching October. There are tons of things people want and can't get. Also the entire thing is anonymous, encrypted and decentralised. It can be as public or as private as you wish.

If you build a decent sized title market (register for as little as $5 in the beginning) you can let others use it and collect a percentage from each sale

Or build it up and sell the marketplace for a lump sum.

for example: Higher turnover if selling on Safex Marketplace.

I make about $200-300/mo from music sales from music that is now ~10 years old, never seems to stop coming in. I also had set up a review website which was doing ~$200/mo but I sold it for cheap. Have another website making me ~$20/mo I think I could get to $50-$100 with a few extra hours of work.

I run 5 sentinel nodes for $5 each on vps servers. With the incentive program still ongoing I'm just making free money at this point

You get around $50 for contributing 750GB per month in bandwidth which is easy

Attached: 1568704713574.jpg (540x540, 16K)

Do you make the sites yourself or do you pay someone to do it?

Invest in Howdoo, they recently just announced partnership with Huawei, many big things coming up soon

MMO Goldfarming

Attached: 2015-11-11_20-23-59.png (568x382, 15K)

Safex is cursed with Voodoo and witchcraft.
If you touch that coin you will be cursed too.

Attached: IMG_20190907_160603.png (508x491, 455K)

-self made tradingbot
-growing weed

About 3-5 hours a week I run bots on OSRS. I pull in $900/month with basically no effort.

What bot?

I made them myself

I'm running two edge hosts, each yielding 20$ a month. Soon stargate rentals will be available, which will get me around 2000-5000$ a month in passive income.

TRiBot. Everything else is a joke.

Sorry, what?

I have a review website with amazon afiliate links on the posts, and a automated instagram account posting memes

Makes me about $500/month, wich converts to 4x my country currency, wich is about 2x the minimum wage here

How do you make an automated Instagram account?

EDGE HOSTS!!!

edge.network/en/contribute/
edge.network/en/updates/network/edge-network-now-onboarding/

>stargate rentals
?

python script, i just save the memes in a folder and the script posts them

Hello where is the profit into buying on Safex? What things you can buy there that can not be bought on line?

You won't need to if you put that shit in China.

>Broken English
>Opens a Jow Forums reply with "hello"
Go back to your telegram group

They will be starting renting out their network backbone this month, that means for large token holders gateways and stargates are rentable. Projected earnings:
edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/

Gateways require 50k, stargates 500k tokens to stake (for now), people joining later will be required to have the much larger stake (equiv. of $10k and $100k respectively in edge).

so what, i buy a few thousand tokens and use my spare computing power to power a host?

red pill me on this im confused

well you grasped the concept already pretty well. Your spare compute & bandwidth can be monetized, on average payout per month right now is 20$ - that is from customer revenue who are hosting websites on the edge network. The stake is needed as a security mechanism against malicious actors.

How much are you staking for the 20$ a month? How much is needed to stake? What kind of hardware are you using, and are you using virtualization for multiple instances?

how do you make the $900? selling like fish or something on craigslist for real money?

ok dudes, seriously everything is already in these two posts (not much to read): but I'm in a good mood today, so:
for a host its
- 5000 edge stake (around $250)
- most are running on a rasperry Pi 4, but you can earn more if you have a stronger PC and at least a decent bandwidth
- no, generally earnings are dependent on how much traffic is in your area and how much your device can handle, so multiple instances in one spot doesn't really help. Spreading multiple raspberry Pis to different locations or installing some on your office PC does work though :)

Thanks for the patience.

The ROI seems pretty long, a bit less than a year. Outside of your initial stake, are there any factors that would increase or decrease your monthly payout?

d i v i d e n d s t o c k s

I sell the in-game gold that I make.

Yeah, I mean if you are running on already existing spare capacity, you really don't have much to lose, except to live with the risk that the stake might be worth less in time - although its a lot more likely to rise over time due to revenue and people buying node stakes.

factors depend on:
- how much traffic is in your area and you are hosting
- how many other nodes in your area are competing for it

"celsius network" gives passive income by hodling. 3-12% apr (and 3%conpound interest with celsius tokens only). 1st part you need a lot to make a lot. I havent bought celsius tokens yet just cause I havent paid attention to the volume (i.e. I dont know how liquid it it) plus as an amercuck, I probably cant actually buy some outside of forkdelta. Ehh maybe ill buy some tomorrow when I dont work. I eventually was going to do amazon fba wholesaling. Eventually that could turn into passive income. I just want more capital.

fuc you gentlemen

By area you mean geographic location? Say if I have a node in bumfuck nowhere like Saskatchewan or Newfoundland, I'm set to get mad traffic, or none?

I don't even know what osrs is but can you give an explanation user?

somewhat, its more about network topology- i.e. which hosts are closest in network hops to the customer (the guy who visits the website). So the question you need to ask yourself is, are there many people requesting a website in bumfuck, nowhere? Generally as long as you have decent bandwidth and latency, you should have good earnings though.

You can explore the nodes here: explorer.edge.network/.

Oldschool RuneScape. A popular MMO game. Basically I run bots to farm gold then sell that gold for USD

I have about 20 referrals on prime-xbt.io and earn about $30 of bitcoin a day on average from peoples leverage trading fees. I’ve had days where I made over $200 when bitcoin is having lots of price action.

Selling passive income ideas to retards on the internet

How do you collect in-game gold? And in which game do youcollect gold?
What can be bought on safex (with a good margin) that can be bought in the ''normal'' website?s?

Safex is the first dark market that will be accessible without TOR. It's basically an online selling platform which is anonymous and encrypted from end to end. I don't want to spell out exactly what you'll be able to buy there when it launches but you can guess I'm sure.

Westerners will pay a lot for good quality things which are pure. If you can source them at local prices you can make a HUGE markup.

could you please elaborate on this? Ive never run a node before, but it sounds pretty effortless. How do i get into starting this up?

I'm tryna get some fucking active income first

I make $65k a year (23 years old) take home about $45k after taxes and 401k and insurance and shit.

I have about $1200 a month left over after my expenses and I invest all of that into dividend aristocrats (companies than have raised their dividends every year for the past 20 years).

I’m up 34% YTD in AT&T. I recently dropped my entire $1200 into Altria. Texas Instruments, O, MMM, Home Depot, Lowe’s, MasterCard, visa, McDonald’s, etc.

I really want to get involved in trail park real estate investing. I have a close friend that recently won a libel case and was awarded $800k after taxes and lawyer fees. Trailer park and storage units. Also Fundrise.com is a good place to park money.

What do you do for work?

there is nothing passive in this thread. since when are fucking farmers passive? gtfo! you know what's passive income? getting disability!

Analyst at publicly traded healthcare company.

darknet drugs are generally cheaper and more pure than street drugs, unless you're pretty high up the food chain. In most cases the darknet is closer to the source than you'd get on the street.

playing the same game here
but pretty low returns
and i'm getting wealth taxed in my country, which makes it even less attractive.

looking for alternatives.

You're playing the game right, and you've got all that time left for compound interest

Make sure you've hedged your bets to keep going in the long run

Fundrise seems like a decent place, not sure if I can do so as a brit though. Any alternatives for bongs?

Staking FTM and ETH on xFutures.

Most definitely. I’m hyper bullish on home health, hospice, and personal care companies right now. 3.5m people turn 65 everyday in the US and they’ll die/need care very soon. Massive revenue generation for these companies like CHE, EHC, AMED, LHCG, ADUS, PNTG, ENSG, etc.

Not sure man. You could always just purchase REITs. $O is a good one. I think it’s named realty income Corp. 3.6% dividend isn’t too bad. Bullish af on AT&T though. After Elliott’s report came out I couldn’t be happier. 40% upside easily with a 5.5% dividend at current prices. Look into cell tower REITs and also retirement home REITs

ATM skimmers.

Dividend Growth Companies is the easiest way to passive income. Takes a lot of time to get going but once it starts compounding its truly remarkable

What did you go to school for?

More info on this?

basically like stated, invest in dividend growth companies (dividend aristocrats is a good place to start). look a things like price to earnings ratio (value), dividend pay out ratio (sustainability), dividend growth rate, as well as other metrics for dividend companies.

Basically the purpose of dividend growth investing (imo) is to produce a stream of passive income that will continue to grow (via dividend increases) and eventually exceed all expenses = financial independence. Also, I won't need to ever sell the underlying asset so that it will continue to grow with the dividend.

What is your goal? How much dividend income are you shooting to get?

Do you realize how fucking impossible your "statistic" is. If there's 3.5M new 65 year olds every day, that means each year there are 1.27B every year but the ENTIRE POPULATION of the US is only 330M.

FUCKING BIZ

Finance.

This guy gets it. You probably browse seekingalpha. Cheers brother

Sorry man I’m on mobile - I meant year, not day. Typo. But if you’re generally interested I work in the post acute sub sector and can give you some incredible investing advice.

I'm 28 and just started going back to school to finish my bachelor's in business administration. Do you have any suggestions? I'm at a loss in life right now.

Don’t just go general business. Focus on accounting or finance. Become an auditor with an accounting degree and make $55k or do FP&A with finance and make $55-60k top out at $85-100k after several years. Easiest two sectors of business to break into with actual value add.

Very interested. Please share.

I get disability from the state. Does that count?

I was going to minor in or focus on accounting or finance. I just started back this past month and have two years to go at least so still have time.

NNN property, leverage up and 1033 like kind exchange with good rent escalations built in,

Make 4.3k a month after taxes without doing anything for the next 15 years, most like within 5 to 10 I will bump it up and try to double my income.

Well I don't know how viable it will be soon because the incentive program is in its last month. Basically Sentinel allows you to sell your bandwidth to users who will pay you in either fiat or a number of tokens once mainnet roles out, but at the moment that system is not in place so the team just would pay people hosting nodes for providing bandwidth to test the network. It's easy as fuck to meet the bandwidth requirements if you start at the beginning of the month because it's literally a free VPN people can torrent shit on

To set it up you literally just need an ethereum address, debian or ubuntu set up on a server, and to copy 3 or 4 lines of terminal commands and you're set

Attached: 1568899293242.jpg (917x960, 135K)

I like that, helping to reduce chink population.

That sucks

>read all these ways to make passive income
>Know I could grab some money every month if I just put effort in
>click on my tab of cartoons and go back to doing nothing for the 8th consecutive year

Why am I like this

Attached: hanged.gif (305x320, 890K)

you're probably gainfully employed you faggot

I'm a broke NEET who lives with his parents

Throw all your corn on Blockfi and get monthly income while you HODL. If you get goxed just suicide

Idk if anyone is still reading this thread but I’m going to drop all my retire early investments and passive income ideas. I’m only 23 so I still have a shit long way to go.
1. Fundrise.com and just funnel them money into their dividend portfolio and reinvent dividends until you’re ready to start collecting. ~9% dividend on the balance
2. Invest in dividend aristocrats aka US stocks that pay dividends that are growing continuously.
(T, MMM, McDonalds, MO, ABBV, JNJ, CAT, BAM, SPG, ADM, WFC, MA, V, CVS, WMT)
Other stocks to buy because trust me (AMED, LHCG, EHC, CHE, ADUS)
3. Open an ATM business. Not easy but not capital intensive. $2500 for an ATM with $2000 in cash and you’ll yield about $1.50 per withdrawal after network fees and rent fees. Average 10 a day that’s $450 a month in passive income per ATM, you just have to keep filling it up with cash (you get the cash back obviously) hell cut that in half and you’re still making enough money to break even in a year with one Atm. Grow you empire to 4-6 and you’re doing great.
4. Not as passive but I did this in college and buy broken iPhones on Facebook fix them for cheap and resell. I made about $300 a month doing this. Just learn to replace a screen and make sure the IMEI is good.
5. Real estate investing. Get $40k and buy a C class house, fix it up for $10k and rent it out as if it was worth $65-$70k (my uncle does this in Memphis TN)
Build a portfolio of them (maybe 5 or so) then begin selling the turn key investment to friends and family. You sell for the amount you appraise it at $70k ($25k profit off the bat) and you accrue all the rental income while it’s in your portfolio. This is not for neets.
6. This one sounds Fucking retarded but it worked for my girlfriend. Ask for a raise. What’s more passive than getting paid more at work? Set a date 6-12 months out that you’d like to have a raise by, tell your boss if you do XYZ exceptionally you’d want a raise. She made $10k more.

7. Not so passive in the beginning and I know it sounds fucking retarded as well but make a YouTube channel doing some shit you like. If you can’t tell I enjoy talking about making money and I earn about $110 a month from ad sharing on YouTube with my channel. Not much, but even if I don’t post any videos next month I’ll still make something from the archive of them already on there.
8. Manage a house cleaning business. My sister does this for herself. She used to clean houses (she is a neet) and eventually recruited some girls that wanted to clean with her, she made them clean the houses while she just scheduled shit and made about $25 a house. 7 houses a week that’s $700/month from scheduling some people to show up and clean. It’s genius imo. I also live in an area where Airbnb is popular and she has 2 people that host Airbnb’s that need them cleaned all the time and she’s easy money and easy clients she gets. I’m trying to get her in the door at firms that build and show houses for realty firms because they always need those houses spotless before people come look at them.
9. I can’t stress this enough guys and I hope someone does this. Buy AT&T and Chemed stock. Please. 5.5% dividend yield with a 40% upside on AT&T and a stupid old age demographic in the US with legislative tailwinds for Chemed. $650 a share by 2022 and $60 a share for AT&T by 2022. Get into the mentality that you have to build a foundation and that making passive income isn’t fucking passive in the beginning. It takes a lot of work. But once you get it set up and stable you can sit back and let your business or investments run themselves. Cheers boys.

reddit is back
notice the punctuation

I did a DIY video of tile installation. Did like 5 videos with explainations and everything. They have been up for a couple months and each video only has like 5 views. How do I get more people to watch them?

Good stuff user. Some of it isnt 100% passive, but the best investments never are.

Attached: 1568682982290.jpg (1063x948, 72K)

Thanks fren. It’s all better than wagecucking