Talk from Swift CEO

Talk from Swift CEO
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghv2prlfkHo

Attached: 1558901214086.jpg (512x384, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEVSIi8R8N0
youtube.com/watch?v=3RwLvuXDgdU
youtube.com/watch?v=ygPwTlA5zdA
fintech.finance/01-news/brave-new-coin-and-chainlink-bring-new-and-improved-crypto-tools-to-institutions-and-enterprises/
caseyresearch.com/daily-dispatch/bitcoins-coming-surge-will-lift-the-altcoin-market/
stockgumshoe.com/2019/09/microblog-teeka-tiwari-5-coins-to-5-million-post-webinar-cliff-notes/
youtube.com/watch?v=NG5kcgCJLpc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The thing is he's a literal cuck, check the news.

all these SWIFT fuckers look like they've killed a prostitute during a coke binge rage

Attached: patty b.jpg (1240x696, 140K)

bullish

kek, this

Well they did
Cant blame them either

It's part of the hiring process. After the third interview

Best content in weeks. Biz wasn't shit today

Started to listen. Then stopped

Nothing he he said has anything to do with link

Right, as he didnt mention link by its name, by now we all know that its gonna be behind the new api ecosystem he talked about 2 times in the video.

but user, APIs are widely used and have been for years, without any connection to blockchain or oracles or anything related to this chink scam echo chamber bubble

Lmao imagine being this new

chainlink moved 1-100th of a cent!

Can’t find anything about him getting cucked, which is bullish.

Yea I’m thinking we’re back

IDS FUKKIN HABBENING ahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1554622556029.jpg (637x504, 69K)

At this point it’s really a matter of when and not if

Sergey is the most anti hype person in the world but mentioned working with swift many times

I think they all know the importance of chainlink, and they certainly dont want everyone else to know aswell. Therefore sibos will be a nothing burger. We can forget any mentions. They do drop a few hints. I suggest you chech other videos from sibos channel and connect the dots.

Its all coming together. They are aware of this disruptive technology. And are working on it to become a standard for fintech industries.

Importance of api, automatization, transparency and so on

Cant stop laughing, so true

I'm all in link but the gpi posters are absolutely fucking retarded

GPI does not = LINK you fucking morons

yes it does you stupid fuck
turn on your fucking brain

nigger

No it doesnt you dumb fuck. Just because he said "api" and "white label" does not mean chain link.

yikes - swinglinker detected

Yikes "api's are commonly used in projects that have to do with anything related to computers. Yikes you'are a fucking mongoloid

He literally said whitelabel.

Holy shit

>literal nigger brains
Fuck off shitskin

yikes white labeling is a common business practice commonly used in every industry. Yiks

>swift gpi ripple
>not ripple
>swift gpi link
>not link

retard

link can mean anything. Like you link banks together using swift gpi. It doesn not mean chainlink you brain dead donkey

Linkoids are so mentally disabled that they’ve forgotten the word ‘link’ is an actual dictionary word synonymous with connection. Imagine being so wrapped up in your shitcoin cult that 80% of your vocabulary goes down the toilet like your poopcoin’s value. Anything about Chainlink states ‘chainlink’.

What did I expect from people who literally don’t know English. Poo in it, Rajesh.

>wordswordswordswords
I'm all in Link and I don't yap this much about it.

dilate tranny

Why are comments disabled you fucking dumb ass nigger autists? What did you say to them? Also that video is a literal nothingburger. He says "white label", but not in any context that would describe CL.

No but he describes the tech, and the problems. Which all connected point into chainlinks direction. The middleware that provides solutions to the old way of doing thins.

he describes gpi. I dont see smartcontract.com or chainlink

What if linkie become god!??

wow nice ZERO mention of chainlink. keep on dreaming, deluded bagholder

What if linkie com God!???

>We've done trials of international payments in seconds

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-190023.png (1205x635, 462K)

Also that palo.it presentation. Basically explaining how they work with swfit gpi. pretty obvious by now

bullish as fuck, he admits to TESTING gpi link and that it works internationally within seconds. that being said its still in the TESTING phase... you wouldnt name an unfinished product (chainlink) to your investors without certainty its 100% ready, its just bad form.

my takeaway with this, once link is ready for adoption, it's swifts baby. So, in my honest and humble opinion, of course without offending anyone, with respect to everyones views, if you own link you made it, but just wait for the project to be 100% ready

How much link do you think is enough though? 1k? 10k? 100K?

chainlink would be used in EVERY swift transaction... i dont wanna fud so i'll let you decide what that means to you in terms of future price. to me, thats MASSIVE news

1k is actually NOT a meme. I would not be surprised if it would surpass that goal. Probably not anytime soon. Hopefully not based on speculation.

It's easy to end up on that situation. Bitch freaks out, gets upiddy, then it's a battle of wills. If you lose, you get maced or stabbed. If you draw, you both get dressed while threats are uttered. If you win, you scare her back to work. If you lose, that might escalate into a dead prostitute.

I don't blame these guys.

He also said that it's a tested and reliable infrastructure which eliminates "friction" that THEY are willing to invest in
>Friction is a Blythe Masters and digital asset's buzzword

Attached: 623799042.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

good to see someone on par with what i was trying to point out lol, for all the people that were expecting this dude to come out and just namedrop chainlink, which is still being worked on is pretty ridiculous.

this might be a shitty example, but if you remember the videogame No Mans Sky, it was hyped when they announced it and everyone pre ordered the fuck out of it, but on release it was a giant unfinished piece of shit and as a result the devs reputation went down the shitter and everyone gave up on it. Thats why swift would never namedrop unfinished chainlink, but would hint at hey behind the scenes we've been testing some shit. they have a reputation to protect.

so for all link marines, just keep holding. the singularity is unironically soon.

Who fucking cares. If all this is true the only correct answer is acquire more. Acquire more. Now. Acquire as many as you can.

DECOUPLED. Say it with me.

WE ARE DECOUPLED AND WILL MOON

Attached: file.png (1448x905, 265K)

>A man of culture

>industry standard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 7.34.03 PM.png (916x466, 648K)

Attached: file.png (1231x862, 1.14M)

I get that he's talking about blockchain tech and smart contracts but...
That doesn't necessarily mean ChainLINK now does it?

Attached: file.png (1087x851, 1022K)

Attached: file.png (693x524, 501K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IEVSIi8R8N0

i dont see smartcontract.com or chainlink in any of these caps

dude youre a brainlet lol

>Thats why swift would never namedrop unfinished chainlink, but would hint at hey behind the scenes we've been testing some shit. they have a reputation to protect.

what company would namedrop something incomplete, this is why you turn your big boy brain on, watch the presentations, and look for clues and hints you fucking autist. you unironically dont deserve to be rich if you own link

Why doesn't somebody just ask that French dude who said "swift chainlink oracle" at the speech a couple weeks ago? He wouldn't have just pulled that out of his ass

chainlink is on mainnet. think about what you are saying right

Attached: BB106A0C-D557-4B84-B523-87B063D68A81.gif (400x225, 2.06M)

is staking complete?

dude please tell me youre joking, nobody should be this retarded

Whoever handed chainlink over to Swift a couple years back is sitting pretty because look at Swift now boasting about new technology
>Gpi link
Aside from Distributed Ledger technology what new technology can they use beside an "upgrade" to their current logic.
> who linked chainlink with Swift?
listen to him describe the metaphor about the restaurant, and should you trust said restaurant, there are many apps to have so many delivery options for underlined infrastructure , but who will they use. Swift shilling hard once they announced DTL usecase

M A I N N E T
A
I
N
N
E
T

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

There is a few new videos. Probably full of breadcrumbs

you connecting alex jones tier dots. im watching this video right now and hes had said nothing about smart contracts or apis once

>Javier & Fernando

youtube.com/watch?v=3RwLvuXDgdU
>at least half of jobs will be changed in a fundamental way
2:20

Attached: 1562177262847.png (750x750, 405K)

4:45-5:30

dude take a shotgun barrel to the mouth (metaphorically)

Jesus don't draw parallels with No Mans Sky. Even if they had done what they said it is still a shit game.

What a waste of my time listening to that

>omg he said gpi ten times guysOh shit he said industry standard too.

yeah your fucking dumb. Its going to be funny when you loose all your fucking money you piece of shit

omg didn't you see the part were he said GPI that def mean its chainlink. Why cant you connect the dots. Why cant you see something that's not there

He said white label.
I might be deluded, but anytime someone says end-to-end, smartcontract, white label, or instant payment it's chainlink

i could care less at this point

i bought 10k links at 30 cents

took out my initial already.

not investing anymore into any cyptos.

ill continue to wageslave for a few more years if neccessary. 4 years will go by fast.

i work for the governement anyways. benifts are real nice, they dont tell you that in high school.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=ygPwTlA5zdA around 4:30
Then read this:
fintech.finance/01-news/brave-new-coin-and-chainlink-bring-new-and-improved-crypto-tools-to-institutions-and-enterprises/

Attached: 1562178333447.png (800x506, 407K)

Linkchan CUTE

Since this is becoming a good thread, I also want to point out an interesting speculation by our fren

Also on source ( still subjective though, not sure if we can trust it)

caseyresearch.com/daily-dispatch/bitcoins-coming-surge-will-lift-the-altcoin-market/

Whoops copy pasted the wrong url, i meant this one. My bad :d

stockgumshoe.com/2019/09/microblog-teeka-tiwari-5-coins-to-5-million-post-webinar-cliff-notes/

youtube.com/watch?v=NG5kcgCJLpc&feature=youtu.be

so swift and fintech are in love with the link? has anyone else looked into this?

Attached: 1569197754080.jpg (444x455, 37K)

yes they are in love

Yeah I don't think Teeka would put Link at #1 if his connection and resources didn't reveal to him something unconfirmed to us. He knows something

Attached: 1568909654097.jpg (1024x532, 145K)

Always been 10k to make it nulinker.

KEK baste

Attached: laughpep.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Thanks for sharing

Thanks, user.

fuck off pajeet

Is this the singularity?

GPI Link isn't Chainlink you fucking retards.

KYS.

already been proven it is.
of course you'd be alright with a jew worshiper here.

quite the opposite, it's been proven it is not.

absolutely not. typical kike

Attached: 1545685313483.png (645x614, 83K)

I bought Link and Quant last October and I'm edging watching these SWIFT videos. Guys, have patience, we will make it!!!

pretty sure he name-dropped some big companies they are working with that haven’t been mentioned on biz before in relation to link