SIBOS will be a nothingburger

SIBOS will be a nothingburger
Drop to $1.50 in October
$10 EOY
Green ID
Dubs
Screencap this

Attached: 858594CDFE3640ECA6B8FA8401CB5D31.png (500x500, 210K)

I'm sure some color blind anons could interpret that as green
And 69 is an epic post number so my point still stands and you should listen to me because I'm smarter than you

Yipes. That didn't go well. I guess that means Sibos is bull and we $1keoy

Do you hold link user?

Holding around 500 but I like to keep my expectations reasonable but low.

10$ EOY

Sibos is quant territory. Biz is a quant board now. Old memecoin isn't funny anymore.

>500 LINK
we got a high roller here gentleman and traps

Attached: 1559859318669.png (1200x1156, 873K)

I am a skeptical poorfag

>green id
>dubs
>screencap
>out of ass prediction not based by anything, not even an triangle out of nowhere on 5m graph like a complete retard
>500 units link holder
>pokemon image with overpriced sandwich made by jews

yeah i think i should listen to you, you sound okay

Attached: xxxx.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I have a low enough stake to view the trends rationally and I'm infinitely smarter than you. Birds are based and mugi is worst girl. NEXT!

Attached: Fit_Potato.png (703x896, 564K)

>infinitely
post timestamped pic of your hand, and next time use google translate to not blow your cover ranjeesh

I'm Scottish you fucking numbskull and we are the smartest race on Earth, built in God's image for purposes of smart investing and sheep dominance.
Pic taken in bathroom because I'm taking big poos at work to make passive income. Further proof that I can't be Microsoft Tech Support.

Attached: 20190923_132943.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

ok you are white, but you are holding 500LINK which is like your daily minimum wage and using M/D/Y format, probably measuring your weight in stones also?

>SCOTLAND is the least intelligent part of the UK and performs poorly on average IQ against most of Europe, an academic has claimed. Professor Richard Lynn said the Scots average IQ of 97 was well below the England and Wales average of 100.5 and on a par with the Republic of Ireland.
kinda checks out with 500 massive bag of LINK

Are you that desperate for attention? Did mommy not hug you enough?

Link to $0.20 EOY

Attached: 5796EFFC-04A3-45C8-8BB6-1F7E465DC6A5.jpg (741x609, 37K)

can someone edit this so it crushes pepe and you see him squashed into a gory mess with unaffected clown hair on the gore?

Stop making fun of me

Attached: fun.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

That's it, you've forced my hand.
I have just placed an ancient Scottish curse on LINK. I won't tell you what it's done, but you'll see for yourself, and you will have no one to blame but yourself.........

buy more or stay poor, im out of this useless thread. stay white