Cope

Cope

Attached: Capture.png (264x662, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspice.io/news/binance-wants-300000-plus-3-of-all-dgb-to-list-digibyte-says-project-founder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s being painted you retards

cope

Attached: Screenshot (110).png (1871x927, 226K)

WHERES MY GREEN DILDO BOOMERS

honestly i look at this and see a drop back to the lower blue band as the next big move. in other words, this looks super bearish to me.

at absolute worst, it's a drop back to 6k

Fuckkkk.. if I had seen that when I started buying.. literally would have throw the house at it....

Cope....

Imagine being this deluded

Attached: 7E7D8073-3939-4DFF-8348-143887007714.jpg (560x448, 84K)

ascending triangle confirmed. Seriously tho, im tempted to short

Attached: Capture1.png (1882x807, 116K)

I would hope for most that it doesn't matter since we can buy more for cheaper.. once you already have a stash avg buy under 2k it all seems trivial at this point.. time is the only hurdle now

what if BTC goes down and not up

Read the post before yours..

imagine thinking retail matters
when 90%+ is in whale hands

Who the fuck cares about buying new shoes or cars with it? And if 90% is owned by whales I think that's a good thing.. they wouldn't be holding dog shit would they??

wrong brainlet
one of them will blink and the dump will commence

the only thing that BTC has as use case is to hodl

Who the fuck uses real gold for RETAIL PURCHASES???

Yea that's the idea. Then scoop more.. are you autistic??

Halving doesn't mean shit bitcoin is dead the ponzi is over

you must have missed the old days
listen up new fag
get out of BTC

Oh please say buy link.. that would be the cherry on top

retail cannot support even 3k if the whales go to war
and they will, look at the chink chong at binance
he is loosing his shit

buy silver

Attached: 1562092604747.jpg (381x353, 66K)

Autism confirmed..

I don't give a fuck about RETAIL. why would anyone holding care about retail??

Is CZ upset that his "never sell under 10k" bullshit is blowing back in his face?

you are retail
you are the faggot
the whales bought at 12 dolla nigga
I am saying that those like you do not have the buying power to do shit

I actually hold a small bag of silver. They are in proof sets (coins)

I am not sure why, maybe it is the LAW
but look at this
coinspice.io/news/binance-wants-300000-plus-3-of-all-dgb-to-list-digibyte-says-project-founder/

get moat silver and stay out especially of BTC
it is over

I understand the (I am the retail, consumer argument) but who the fuck pays with shit in real gold or silver? Doesn't happen.. BTC is going to replace gold PERIOD. Go stubble upon a btc in space, oh wait you cant??

Hey guess what we found mega tons of gold in space just floating there..

you guys are wasting your breath. No one is ever going to buy BTC is dead shit when it's 3x this year. 10 years of existence and under 200 days of buying would put you at a loss. BTC is higher today than 95% of the time that people bought it.
You guys need to realize BTC can't die as long as central banks print fiat and bailout the economy.

We have trillions of $ in negative interest rates on bonds. and this guy calls BTC a ponziyou sir are an idiot
silver is for suckers who love wishing and dreaming. Banks will keep manipulating silver, buy something they can't counterfeit
We're not boomers, we want to verify our assets and make sure we're not being played. We grew up with too many headlines about wall street commiting fraud, we don't trust boomer rocks on paper and don't want to store it.

BTC has no use case (only hodl), therefore it has no intrinsic value
in addition it has same algo competitors BCH and BSV, something that did not existed before, it will be s true test at the halvening

Gold has uses, therefore it has intrinsic value because there are things you can do with it

both gold and BTC have imbued value that is the cost of mining

the fundamentals for BTC are really bad, now it has many competitors, and it has diminished to no use cases

cope

Attached: 1569215785270.jpg (980x742, 289K)

silver makes sense in inflationary crysis
it will about 200 250 an ounce

it might dump, but youre an idiot if you think halvings are meaningless

next 2 pics related

Attached: 7C264071-0B58-487A-8DA5-60F881969F6D.png (1242x2208, 425K)

Attached: 86BA30BE-C973-4DC4-8831-21E858A7A9FE.png (1242x2208, 384K)

halving only has meaning if BTC is the only crypto
or if it has real uses

that is why the maximalist try so hard to make BTC be the only whatever

>the only crypto
that makes no sense. Youre telling me just cause alts are a thing, the halving will be irrelevant? Okay, have fun not owning at least 1

yes
all other halvings BTC had effectively no competitors

have fun not owning at least 1

Not all of us have 9-10k to invest

Priced. In. You. Fucking. Moon. Bitch.

Next stop 8200

Fucking KEK.

git em.. git em..

Blowing the minds of boomers...
Great post my friend..

Does think the "priced in price" is less than 2k.. if not then doesn't matter to me.. avg buy under 2k

Do you not realize that most "traders" trade the /btc pair??

Do you not understand that there wouldn't be any alts without btc??

Alts based their existence on how much they are worth towards BTC. Kinda like you base the value of your house towards USD..

have fun not owning at least 1

expected value of 100k a yr after the halving

80% of wallets hold under $100 worth of BTC
looks like you're the idiot
btc has a million use cases, hyper inflation, trade war weapon, savings account for the unbanked, retirement for people who don't trust ponzi sceme stocks and bonds, japan thinks it's money but they always hyper inflate the yen, venezuela thinks it's gold, china treats it more like oil, my family thinks BTC is nerd investment money because I retired in my 20's from it, in 2019. How dumb does it make you look when you say it has no use case and 3 years of DCA let me quit?
yea he's so upset that BTC went from 3k to 12k but dropped down to 10. Give it a year
>intrinsic value
BTC's fundamentals are it's security, history of gains, runtime. This thing has billions of dollars in coinbase, gemini, binance built around it. Alts are needed to help BTC but they'll never have BTC's properties because these are cumlative networks
you're a total idiot if you think buying silver and it's huge inflation rate will make you rich before BTC
You don't realize these are measured against fiat so fiat inflation will always increase their value, long term.
wrong in 2014 everyone was all about alts too, they pumped then as well your posts are absolute garbage and i hope you never buy btc
start small i had too and btc wasnt above 1 grand yet
wait for it, when the market has the halving feed to it every day then shit will get crazier.
You guys act like btc supply won't be cut. When there's 50% less new btc available the market will let you know how stupid your priced in meme is.
most idiots here still think alt season will happen in a year or less, the market isn't aware enough to price anything in
i hope they buy BTC the day it peaks and they sell at bottom. Satoshi programmed this shit in the code and they still ignore supply and demand economics. They use forex charts on BTC and can't understand how it keeps going up.