AND HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN

AND HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN

Attached: 56342134572.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.vision/economics/what-are-perpetual-futures-contracts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain?

whats there to explain? have you seen the charts?

it's over

GOING DOWN THE ONLY ROAD I'VE EVER KNOWEN

GOIN’ DOWN THE ONLY ROAD THAT I’VE EVER KNOWN

What the fuck are you invested in? Literally nothing important is down more then 5% retard

Maybe Quant?

>not useing leverage
>not gonna make it

Yeah let me just do a 5× long in the only market on earth where the exchanges are legally allowed to create flash wicks to liquidate you at a moments notice. Retard.

Wait, can they actually do that?

zoom out

COOM COOM COOM COOM I WANT YOU IN MY COOM LETS SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER COOM COOM COOM COOM I WANNA GO COOM COOM LETS SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER TOGETHER IN MY COOM

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

On the daily son, look at Bitmex 5 minute chart

well, actually binance futures uses the global price (average of several exchanges) as mark price if I understand correctly from reading their guide to binance futures. they would not be able to affect that.

wait a bit though because the interface is a bit shit at this stage. I wanted to put a stop loss and the shit just would not work. It's like they shat it out in two minutes straight just to have an interface by launch date.

Wrong.

wicks cant liquidate you
even if somebody puts a 10 billion mark sell order, nothing would happen

what can happen is that they manipulate markets over several exchanges and push price down at right moments

but people are extravagating how much they can manipulate markets

also take into the account that alot of idiots trade on marin and when the trade doesnt go their way "OMG MANIPULATION".. you know...

I stand corrected, just checked again.
the mark price is derived from spot market price + their funding rate

"What is the Mark Price?

The mark price is an estimate of the true value of a contract (fair price) when compared to its actual trading price (last price). The mark price calculation prevents unfair liquidations that may happen when the market is highly volatile.

So while the Index Price is related to the price of spot markets, the mark price represents the fair value of a perpetual futures contract. On Binance, the mark price is based on the Index Price and the funding rate, and it is also an essential part of the “unrealized PnL” calculation."

binance.vision/economics/what-are-perpetual-futures-contracts

why manipulate to liquidate people when they make heaps of cash on fees like every other exchange anyway??

I mean, why risk getting caught doing that?

LIKE A DRIFTER I WAS BORN TO WALK ALONE

This song does not match the mood of this post

Dont worry pal when Stegos drops next week you can get a couple pretty ladies to keep you company.