Anyone else only have 10 hours a day in them? I seriously can't work longer than that I dont get how CEO's work 15 hours

Anyone else only have 10 hours a day in them? I seriously can't work longer than that I dont get how CEO's work 15 hours

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 12.47.30 PM.png (1200x1474, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV2yvI4Id9Q
twitter.com/sibos/status/1176195318033072128?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I dont get how CEO's work 15 hours

They don't

I can barely do 8 and most of that is fucking around

ceo's dont actually "do" any work, you do understand that dont you?

I got six in me

>CEO's work 15 hours
Wow someone actually believes that meme

I got zero but they make me work 8, it's like torture. End my suffering.

cocaine

They ignore everything else in their life and pay people to handle it for them. Bad strategy and totally misses out on real life. Wake up one day and you’re 60.

Either you love what you do and it makes it easy to work long hours, or the pressure is so intense that not working as much will increase that pressure.
It's easy if you legit enjoy your job. And I don't mean it like a wagie - if you're self-employed, you can make shit happen fast and you'll hardly notice it.

Unironically go to the gym. It seems counter-intuitive to spend even more energy but if you get in good shape you will be amazed at how much energy you have throughout the day. I mean both strength and cardio.

When I was a student and unfit I could barely get out of bed by noon. Now I work a fulltime job and go to the gym 3-5 times per week, I noticed that my ability to focus on my job and general energy level has gone up by a lot. Honestly it's criminal that noone tells school kids about this

>CEO's work 15 hours

kek

more like 1.5 hours...if you include the lunch break

dumbass

cocaine lunches and massage parlors after work.

I'd work 10 hours days if that meant I got a 3 day weekend in return

I can work till I drop but my brain turns to mush after 8 hours

What they do is barely work.

I can barely work 7 without feeling like I want to jump off a bridge

freya stein
anorexic whore

I work 10 hours a day manual labour. I used to fucking be exhausted everyday. until i found knee high compression socks that helped a little bit.

but guess what after that 10 hour work day I would go and do boxing, i was absolutely exhausted and wouldn't be at peak performance, but the next day I WOULD FEEL BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE

trust me work out even if you are tired!!

CEO's "work" is very different. It's mostly talking to other people, thinking about what decision to make, then making decisions. It's probably a lot more "fun" since it's basically problem solving without having to do the manual work. You come up with a plan to solve that problem and then get different people to do the necessary job parts. That's another thing, you have to make sure they can actually deliver, that you hired people that are capable of doing the "manual work". 15 hours of "work" like this isn't something too bad I bet.

i worked 2 jobs, totaling 70 hours a week, it was nuts, Days i worked one job were like a weekend because I got to sleep. Coffee and weed pens helped me through it. I would drink coffee to stay up and hit the weed pen to calm my nerves. Shit lasted a few months but I stacked a lot of BTC

This pretty much. As a CEO, you are always at work. You take phone calls on nights and weekends, you write emails on the toilet at 2 am. You never stop thinking about what to do next or what’s going on. Holidays, kids birthdays, doesn’t matter. You are always “on”.

that photo is fucking disgusting and i can stand all kinds of degeneracy but that photo itself makes me gag

Thats what they want you to think

this right here. its counterintuitive but its right

Why does her skull remind me of an ayyy

is that a trap

Weaklings

Non of you will make it
I work 10 hrs min a day, 16 hrs max

>CEO
>Work

Lmao you actually believe this horseshit? Somewhere after middle management no actual fucking work gets done.

Literally just borderline no show jobs for friends and family of those in power. Fucking bootlicking lemmings think rich people actually do work, retards.

its a trap isnt it

This, but ceo's are the scapegoats when shit goes downhill, although the workers are the first to get canned.

NOOOOO
Marissa Mayer gets up at 3am and works 20 hour days I read it on business insider

That’s what I know. I work under several $400k a year VPs and that’s their work/life balance.

That's the case for like 80% of professionals as well

Except without the fat paycheck or the liberty to make an exception when you really want to

CEO's work ALL the time they are awake
when I worked 8 hours a day, I worked another 8 building my own website and company
now I work 0 in normie's eyes, but keeping an eye on everything means it's ALL the time I'm awake

They will genuinely never make it. I also work 10 hours minimum, although my max has been as high as 19 hours. Currently earning around $300 a day.

>seriously can't work longer than that I dont get how CEO's work 15 hours
The elite did a great job brainwashing their slaves

I’m a VP at a $5b publicly traded healthcare company. Our CEO is worth about $250m. He’s up at 4:45am every morning sending me emails and he’s in the office around 9am then back to back meetings with other VPs, strategists, consultants, bankers, etc. and leaves everyday around 6:30pm. I’ve never seen him eat lunch in the office, only over lunch meetings with potential partners. I then receive emails until about 9:45pm-10:30pm depending on the urgency. Rinse and repeat.

You ask yourself what drives him? I think it’s legacy. He’s turned this company completely around. Our stock price went from $15-$145 in about 4 years. Lawsuits left and right and fines from the DOJ to a leading company in our respective sub sector. The dude is a monster. He’s late 50s too. He absolutely works 15 hours a day and don’t let anyone tell you CEOs don’t do that. He makes about $4m/year though. 3/4 of that was stock options and now those have almost 10x from when he started here about 5 years ago. His wife is also a serial entrepreneur and rumored to have over $100m to her name.

What’s the kicker? He drives a 2008 GMC truck. Never wears nice clothes and never matches his socks. only wears a tie to important meetings.

SOunds like you wanna suck his dick faggot.

about CEO's and why women can't do it
youtube.com/watch?v=NV2yvI4Id9Q

I'm a personal assistant and do a lot of this shit and have this same lifestyle.

You are right except decisions and responsibility are not very "fun" , you accumulate a lot of stress very fast.

Yep you caught me. He pays me $330k a year so I tend to suck his dick daily and twice on Sundays

Hmmm...
twitter.com/sibos/status/1176195318033072128?s=21

Attached: E43A3F84-83B6-4924-B705-FAA09F6E7B62.png (750x1334, 1017K)

this

Oh noooo they get blamed for their own fuck ups and have to leave the company with 30 million in stock options, poor CEOs!

90% of their work day is spent at the golf course or getting BJ's from underage sex slaves. They're not Better or smarter than you, their daddys are just more connected.

I've been awake since Sunday morning. Made it through my shift with minimal disruption and am in my 30s. You should see a doctor. Maybe you have a blood or breathing disorder.

>Anyone else only have 10 hours a day in them?
Lmao work in oil for a few months. You realize just how much time you can do stuff in the day. Every person works minimum 12 hour shift on and then 12 hours off. Company men work a good 16 hours and are technically on call 24 hours a day and can be woken up for anything. Once you work 12 hours for a while you realize your body adjusts fine and you can manage it plenty.

I think it was Buffett who said if your CEO works overtime fire him, because if they can't do their job in 8 hours they suck.

I worked 65 hours hard labor last week and 11 hours today. Your just a bitch

I work 3 once a week

Geez that woman's lips look terrible, way too much filler

>GMC truck

If you see someone in a GMC you know they are loaded. Why else would anyone want one.

I know you won't believe this, but my neighbour was actually a billionaire and yes he worked from 5 am till 10 pm and he worked on vacations too. He was mainly driven by it being the families business and him having this responsibility since he was growing up.
When your parents aren't shitty fuck ups like yours, mine and everyone else here you would have had a solid foundation and template / process for your own lives too.
But since we gotta train work ethic, search illumination and truth ourselves our life is rather an adventure that might end up in being something of great value if we don't fuck it up too badly

Imagine being so fucking deep in the goy persona that you feel this is impressive to someone other than another fucked up goy

I do 16-20 6 days a week and then 6 on Sundays. Been at it 2 years. About to sell my business and bank 100k in the end for the two years.

By “working,” do they include fine dining and taking the Global 6000 to Nice into the 15 hours?

>legacy at work
What a terrible justification... From dish washer to CEO, you’re replaced the next day. His kids probably hate him for never being around.

I'd only work that many hours if I'm the boss and I'm working for myself

In almost every high tier white collar job you’re basically on call 24/7

>Scapegoat
You get a bad headline on CNBC and an eight figure minimum severance package

You realise that works out to about 10 USD per hour?

Imagine thinking you are gonna “make it” while you squander time and the clock ticks ever closer to your inevitable death.

This

>let me tell you how much money I make to divert attention away from my gay lust

They either aren’t or are so dedicated to their jobs that family and personal time are afterthoughts

Serious question:

why do men want women so bad? You literally trade your entire life for a wet hole that has been used by multiple other guys. Women are a mental, emotional and financial drain.

It's a bad deal.