Seriously though, why aren't millennials buying ranches from boomers?

Seriously though, why aren't millennials buying ranches from boomers?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-09-46-16-08.png (1080x1726, 1.29M)

Chainlink hasn’t mooned yet

they're too busy buying funko pops and jerking off to marvel

Too many daily starbucks runs to justify owning a 50M ranch.

Why did yo6 feel the need to remake this thread

millennial cant afford 50 million yet moron
Give them another 10-15 years and youll see a housing boom like never seen before

lmao

we are forced to eat insects and they expect us to buy their mansions, boomers are a marvel to behold

50 million
+ land tax + home insurance + helpers + ranch-hands + ancillary costs

probably only stay there a few days in a year

whilst losing 1 mil a year on upkeep..

f that just go to 4 seasons montana or aman suite arizona.

Plenty of time for the debt bubble to burst and slide in at the bottom. Boomers are relatively young.

Probably because they want $50 million for what looks like a $750k house on a $250k lot.

Also there's no starbucks or gay bars around so zoomers not interested.

that house looks like shit. not even paved driveway?
tf is this?

I thought this was fake because of how absurd this is, but it’s actually a real article lmao

I have about 10k to my name dude fuck off

>waah not even paved
why are millennials so ungrateful? seriously, why are they like this

Boomers like to ignore problems, bail out banks, and pretend it's all caused by everything from avocado toast to Starbucks, instead of the corruption they've allowed to fester. In reality, the millennials will never be able to hold up these ridiculous markets and the boomers will collectively lose their asses right when they need end of life care. They'll die shitting their beds alone and unable to care for themselves.

Attached: -1x-1.png (1200x733, 90K)

The abandoners shall be abandoned.

Attached: 1366759611842.gif (256x256, 491K)

>Why aren't millennials _____?
JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY
WE ALL KNOW ITS CAUSE THEY'RE TOO POOR TO
POOR BECAUSE OF AN ANEMIC AMERICAN ECONOMY
AND THEY'RE HELLBENT ON MAKING IT WORSE.

STOP PUMPING THESE ARTICLES OUT EVERY 2 DAYS

SHUT UP

THAT IS ALL.

Attached: 1585761.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

that house isnt worth 50 million. its not even worth 1 million. nothing around it but forest and its a shitty log cabin. 1 story plus a basement. i put it at $250k tops

because smart millennial money knows fruit orchards are a better yield per acre and have a brighter future than methane factories.
>millennial going to buy 20+ acre avocado orchard within 3 years.

>wahhh the zoomers dont want to buy my home that i never maintained for 50 years at 50x its original price

A huge ass house with astronomical maintenance costs and several accompanying buildings in the middlest of nowhere possible? Yeah, 200k is the best I can offer to ya, bud

I could have my own ranch built for a lot less than 50 million

Really generous user. I value it at 50k. Firstly Im gonna have to take and use my personal time to get the right people hired. Then for them to demolish it and construction crews now a days tale a long time. I'll likely be unable to enjoy my new property for 3 months. After iys done I have to speak with the government about proper zoning laws and getting the right permits to build a small 2 bedroom cabin. After that I have to hire yet another crew to building it for me. Construction men, electricians, plumbers, more government paperwork, more out of pockets costs. Now that I think about I reassess this homes value at $5,000 and i have cash here and ready to go if you're willing. Im really taking a huge risk and wont be able to offer you a better deal than this for the property as the turnaround time will be years with all the paperwork and people Im going to have to organize for deconstruction, construction, government bureaucracy tape, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-131142.jpg (1254x1026, 424K)

That log house, as well as the land itself, is not even worth 1 million dollars. Fuck you boomers, greedy selfish bastards. Do they seriously think every generation can just buy old houses and sell them for more than they originally bought them for?

Because they know plant based foods will wipe out animal foods in their lifetime and you don't need acres of land to grow fucking plants

Oh whats that Mr. Boomer? The amount of time you spent coming down here should be valued in? Well $5,000 is really the best i can do otherwise I can really override protocol, sorry but better luck elsewhere. No $50,000 is out of the question now, I have no idea what I was thinking offering such a fantastic deal.
*Mr. Boomer is red.*

pic relate d
>Hold on son.
>So youre telling me you were selling this house to my son.
>Well the intrinsic value of your time should definitely be accounted for.
>Come over here and we'll hash out the details.
*30 minutes later*
>Well now that youve told me that Mr. Boomer, i can offer you $5001 for the intrinsic value of your time and even then Im taking a large risk.
*handshake*
>Son go ring them out the deals been closed at $5001.
>Now thats how you close a deal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-132228.jpg (1273x1875, 824K)

>$50 million package
Fuck boomer bags. Why the fuck would anyone buy a 50 million land parcel? I could invest that shit in dividend investments and keep getting rich. It also doesn't help that a very rare percentage of millennials could afford such expensive frivolities. Fuck boomers