Why the FUCK

Would anyone invest in fucking negative yielding bonds over gold and silver?

Can someone explain this shit to me?

Attached: 6138F654-D26F-4F90-8DE1-EB31B3143574.gif (192x192, 1.98M)

Imagine you’re a pension fund: how do you take delivery and store several hundred million dollars worth of physical metal without utterly fucking up the market for physical metal?
Pro tip: you can’t

What are you a TRAITOR?

I think the only people really doing this right now is big money needing a short term place to park.
Buying $10 million worth of gold when you will need the cash again soon doesn't seem very practical.

euro pensions/ funds have a legal obligation to hold some % govt debt-

the negative junk grade euro bonds still have a positive carry when converted to USD

Attached: iamthemarket.jpg (474x709, 59K)

A fund would just trade paper silver like normal people. Only top tier crazies want to deal with actually having to keep and secure physical metal. You are storing that money away for a known small percentage loss, as opposed to a potentially much larger loss holding another riskier asset.

Or, you know, you just be a CHAD about it and take a plunge anyway because fuck your paper assets.
The next paradigm only stackers will come out alive.

You’re right, paper metals are much riskier

>The next paradigm only stackers will come out alive.

no youre still in the previous paradigm. the one from the 1800s where people needed guns and ammo to survive. we're past that and if you think we're going back then have fun with your 1800s-quality life

Because if you don't a man with a gun will take you before a man with a dusty wig who'll put you in a room with a man with double pecs and a penchant for sweet actuarial ass. And they call it Law

okie, goy.
Have fun with the New World Order RFID chip implant.
The world has a shitty operating system and will be full of more micro transactions and will feature social credit scores.
Credits not spent at end of the month will be deleted from your account.
Stimulate the economy, goy. Job? No job. Only UBI.
Only those with real, tangible wealth will form tight nit communes and declare independence from the gubberment. Then we get n hero'd by spooks and go out in a blaze of glory.
Gibs me libertea, or gibs me the ded.

because gold is in a bubble and you could lose a lot more money

Because the chance of the USA defaulting is basically zero, and if that does happen, I am fucked anyway and having silver or gold won't help me anyway, I would just get stabbed for it and that's it.
Investing in gold and silver is a nice catch phrase if I want to steal the pension from someone who is old and afraid of death, but it has literally zero use in the real world. Bitcoin might still be used, even if it never will be, but gold and silver will never again be used as currency ever again. It's just a piece of metal you retard.
Antiques are of course still a very good choice if you already have capital to invest, but it won't make you rich on its own, ever.

Jefferson's spirit will rise from the grave and lead Americans to victory in overthrowing the (((Federal Reserve))) & Deep State.

Attached: thomas-jefferson-banks.jpg (422x316, 29K)

Guns and ammo ARE necessary for survival

BecUse they are literally legally bound to invest in assets of a certain investment grade. Of course this shit has the haighest investment grading.

the rapists get so excited about this. You can tell the small dick gun nuts all want the world to go to shit so they can act like a marine.
Some have this fantasy of running through the world raping and burning.

Really? how necessary are guns and ammo for survival? I bet most of us here have survived without needing them. What wacky shit do you imagine happening, hillbilly

The macro arch of history tends away from guys like you, that's why most of you are on opioids and suicidal.

go do it. Go start your revolution you think is going down. You guys are so out there and no one ever calls you an idiot to your face.

When was the last time America collapsed and descended into chaos? They bail everyone out before we get to that point anyway

Have fun in the winter.

Attached: b229433496668f43d6dbbec4a2698674.jpg (415x567, 48K)

>where are guns and ammo vital for survival

You need to be 18 to post here faggot open a history book.

Attached: 97EAA8FCB20D46CC8B87475AC3171AAA.jpg (1125x1110, 110K)

Buz you can park a few dozen billions without moving the market ?

>negative yielding bonds over gold and silver
not everyone has a 4 figure account user. people with money would hold bonds as well as PMs

My family account is high 7 figures and we are all in pms

the last 7 years must have been brutal

No we made the switch in 2017

fuck off retard. you and your entire family is poor, i can tell.

C o p e
O
P
E