How much is "im retired now" money to you?

How much is "im retired now" money to you?
For me its 4 million

Attached: 1564255792947.jpg (285x330, 10K)

1 mil

10+mil

I'm never going to retire, just keep raking it in

I meant in the sense that you dont work for someone anymore. Freedom

$2.8 mil

idk. Enough to buy an apartment for passive income.

Without land and a house, 3mm. Once I have land and a house 2.25mm

i already got that. need like 5-10 more to get the passive income i want

true freedom is freedom from the jews

tfw you realize 1mil only gets you 50k a year for 20 years. thinking 4mil would be pretty comfy

Attached: 1568945097257.jpg (1080x1339, 272K)

7 million

1.2 million ish
I might live frugally just so that I can retire early like in my 30s or 40s. For now I'll just invest in crypto and PM.

Even if I was a billionaire I'd still work because if I have too much time to myself, no purpose/duties and left alone with my thoughts I experience deep existential dread about the purpose of existence

Attached: 1568727235069.jpg (960x638, 150K)

Good fucking point

$2m

Attached: 1562418980406.png (961x457, 14K)

I do this at work. Nothing can help me.

Yeah I recently left my job and it's only been a week and I've been having bipolar esque mood swings already coupled with a deep fear of death

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

With that amount of money, you can just pick and choose what you want to do for the rest of your life. You're still free.

Purpose is to ensure a future for your bloodline. You are immortal through blood.

Rothschild means bloodchild and this secret of blood immortality is what the Jews keep away from us. They plan for their own people’s advancement while we remain lost to the true purpose in life and are slave goyim to the elite Jews. They plan on killing their enemy the white race and creating a complaint/docile mutt slave race kept inline with police force/ai and blockchain/smart contract technology. They want a world of their own. This is the purpose of life to become the dominant bloodline. Everything we do should be in accordance to ours and our people’s dominance otherwise we will be slaves for enternity under (((their))) rule. The meaning of life thus is struggle to ensure your bloodlines evolution and prosperity. It makes perfect sense why (((they))) keep us from this ideal while they do everything in their power to keep us from doing what’s best by promoting to us dysgenics such as LGTB, Femminism and diversity.

Be strong fight against evil and help create a world that is best for you and your people. It is natural and what every single creature on Earth does. That is except us because we are lost due to our “3rd eye” are natural intuition being stolen from us by Santan and his people.

This is the redpill. Hope it helps

>go back to (((pol)))

I appeared on TV once so I'm basically already immortal so I'm fine