There are still people on this board who didn't re-enter LINK

there are still people on this board who didn't re-enter LINK.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 21.24.54.png (526x438, 45K)

Prototypical suckers rally

The next 48 hrs are the most critical for Link and by proxy all of us. Sergey MUST deliver

>-177 sats on the 1 minute candle

Attached: 1544065925987.jpg (600x815, 37K)

I have 285. Am i gonna make it?

Is $3MM enogh for you in 2025 ?

Its dumping as we speak

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-220847_Binance.jpg (1440x3040, 762K)

How does 285 trillion sound like?

>Sergey MUST deliver

we are FUCKED

Checked

Attached: 2BA9E3AF-AC6B-4248-8217-63CA8E7C6583.png (640x659, 16K)

Will it ever get back to ~1.5? I want to enter back there.

link has a long time left to dump, sergey introduced a lot into the market, it doesn't settle immediately

i just made 30 stinkers selling at 1.875, bought back in at 1.85, could have bought at 1.84 if i waited five minutes

"dumping"

You mean rallying? zoom out, normie.

how is that worthwhile with fees?

>pic related
>best Jow Forums mix pajeet discord trannies

Attached: india.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

LINK is alone in the green, everything else is heading straight for the gutter

where it belongs.

>Sergey MUST deliver at this one specific conference which he's confirmed not to attend!!

You are mentally ill.

>1m candles
Cope

No. Won’t go below $1.80 in our lifetimes

BASED SERGEY DUMP ON US YOUR 700K STINKIES AGAIN

Sold at 1.86 waiting to buy back ariund 1.60 - 1.70

Wow! Enjoy your 30% tax

Sergey is completely unhinged at this point. I’m guessing the stress must be getting to him. He had a very high profile interview during Invest Asia and after stuttering his way through their inquiry regarding the numerous, highly publicized pump-and-dump allegations, he began sperging out about meeting with companies on the moon to give them oracle technology. They cut him off shortly after this. He mentioned that he was

Chekt and chainlink is, im afraid, rekt. Sergey can't handle the pressure. I've seen it before. It may sound silly, but sergey is kinda going mad with power. The memes of Jow Forums aren't helping keep him sane either.

>30 stinkers
The absolute pathetic state of swinger poorfaggots lmao. 30 Link is literal garbage to me. I literally can't imagine being this poor lmao. Don't forget every crypto to crypto trade is taxable too. Coinbase sends your trade history to the IRS and you better pay up cuck boy.

30 link will be $30,000 why wouldn't you take them for free? Are you paying 30k to the IRS in taxes from 1 trade?

Its like a dollar in fees retard just dont market order, and please go back to redit
another salty hodler who thinks i pay 30% because i can type in english, pathetic redit user. complete dumbass you are. normie faggot
>to me
careful with that useless opinion! Ive made ~3500 stinkers this way, ill take it! Around 90% success rate

Just leave them alone, redit users can handle so much at a time

How the hell do you have such a high success rate with Link? It continues to dumfound me I cant read the charts correctly or I havent been able to read Links timing and sentiment. Ive made many succesful trades on BTC this past month but Link's rhythm eludes me pls gib tips

Attached: 22E5E80BAEF84867962A11511D93024A.png (1743x1959, 706K)

Yea scams are hard to read. You kinda' just have ride the waves.

>How the hell do you have such a high success rate with Link?
Let me tell you a little secret user. Are you ready? Are you ready to find out how an anonymous poster on biz manages to always call the correct moves?

>700k incoming

My trading technique involves waiting for big orders that pump up the price and dump with minutes. I made another 35 stinkers selling the pump we just had to 1.90, went back to 1.83 within minutes. Over the years you learn other indicators that help you, volume is one. theres a hundred ways to trade, i just found MY way that im best at. thats 65 stinkers today i made for free! While this is nothing to some people, it is everything for me as i have no job and no income. if you take this as serious as a job, you will be fine

65 link in a day congrats Im sure the "swinglinkers get the rope" posters are seething because they held all the way down from ath. What volume indicators do you use and what time frame charts? Also what size stack are you swinging to get those gains and does it affect the price noticeably when you make an order? Thanks for the answers user may you continue to grow your stinkie stack

Attached: 1565901446666.png (1020x1020, 773K)

send me 30 linkies i am the garbage man

Just buy back in dude.

Why buy yet when BTC might go down to 6k....surely alts will bleed a little

Why buy when you're mentioning it influencing people to buy? You aren't my friend...I don't know you

I'm just sayin' tho

>>BUY LINK
>>ORACLES
>>TECHNOLOGY
>>BLOCKCHAIN
>>ERC20 SHIT TOKEN
>>BUY CHAINLINK
>>SIRGAY IS WELL SPOKEN AND A GENIUS AND CREATED BITCOIN
>>WE ARE NOT A CULT
>>BELIEVE IN VAGUE UNDERSTANDINGS
>>A BLOGPOST MADE US PUMP
>>SIBOS, NEXT EVENT, NEXT MONTH, $10, $100, $1000, $10000, $100000, ETC, ETC
>>INSIDER THREAD, BELIEVE ME, NOT PAID BY CHAINLINK TO PROMOTE, BELIEVE ME
>>CHAINLINNK NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION FROM SEC
>>DEVS ARE DUMPING, NO THEY'RE ACTUALLY GIVING IT TO START-UPS
>>IT WILL CHANGE YOUR FUCKING LIFE MAN, ALL IN
>>GET YOUR ENTIRE FINANCIAL FUTURE ON THIS, COME ON MAN

Attached: 1568787647756.jpg (2208x1242, 408K)

It's all fake. It's the google cloud thing all over again, it's just one developer who probably bought some LINK bags acting like the whole fucking enterprise is going to make use of LINK. There is literally nothing to indicate that SWIFT is going to integrate LINK into their system. It's just one random company presenting some shiny new technology that'll eventually go nowhere. Big fat nothingburger and now the LINK shills are out in full force acting like they all made it, because they are trying to pump their bags off of the hype.
Once the dust settles it'll be glaringly obvious. It's all fake. In fact, if you google chainlink you'll see it's just a scam. Please reddit don't get duped into this. Don't buy this, DYOR, google it and you'll see what I'm talking about. Remember the google cloud thing, it's fake. Just check its price after the pump-and-dump from that news and you'll know what I'm talking about

Attached: 1568353807411.png (830x668, 412K)

I've made over $10,000 swinging, guys.

Is binance safe from the IRS? Please answer me

Attached: 23487454326.jpg (800x450, 40K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: 1566355589062.jpg (1200x998, 759K)

See you in January when binance releases the 1099- misc income statement

Yeah cause it's PnD scam lol

Long term its a great hold....you can tell by anons saying "Its a scam hurrrrrrrrrr durrrr"

Short term? Idk. I think it might hit $1. Why buy now when I can wait and get even MORE linkies

i tend to use indicators to dictate the bigger picture, if we are bullish or bearish trend. RSI and FIB indicators are helpful for these bigger picture perspectives, the candles tend to bounce off these fiv zones and rsi will help you see if something is over bought or over sold. But no indicators is as best as you are, the best thing about chainlink is that it has a heartbeat and a community, you can know if things ate bullish or bearish just by coming to this board. i would call that "sentiment". Which is very important. Even if sergey wasnt selling the 700k dumps its still bad sentiment look. I look at 1 day, 4 hour candles for the "bigger picture". Now for the smaller picture, the last few days have been amazing for trading. It seems like teekas following started buying after his announcement. This is great for us traders because of the volatility it introduces. some retard will literally market buy $50k worth of link and make the price jump up .10c and then back down in minutes. i literally stare at the charts all day for moments like this. I caught two today as you read. Im really not sure what kind of style trading this is, perhaps scalping? there really is no indicators to do this very fast trading, you just have to be looking at the charts and place a sell order right when you see someone is going hard as a motherfucker on the orderbooks. When i use mostly 15 candles for this style, 5min when i see someone is buying. i know i ramble but chainlink is one of the best coins to trade because it has a community that you can follow and keep in touch. Thats how i do it at least

forgot to leave out how much i trade, i do 1000 links for trades im not 100% sure and 3000-6000 links for moves im closer to 100% sure are going to happen. 1000 would be around 5% of my stack, i keep the rest in cold storage, never to be touched until certain price points. it is sometimes tricky putting up a 6k link order because people will put their order around yours, i have the blessing to sit on the computer all day to make sure my order will get filled even if i have to break it up a little bit. Dont believe the swingers will get rekt. im in link 99.9% of the time hence the fast trades that happen in a 15mins. google announcement had no effect on me what so ever. Only people who trade all of their stacks on long term positions will get fucked. regardless even if i got caught with the google announcement you could of sold another portion of your stack after coinbase listing to make up for the lost links. IM NOT A PRO BUT I HOPE SOMETHING I SAID HELPS

Based af thanks for the detailed answers. I got into this very late so I only have 1500 links I keep most in cold storage and have been playing with 100-400 for trades because I still cant get a good read on it. But I want to increase my stack and learn to trade so Im on it daily if I can make even a few extra links trading then that will be a success when the singularity comes. If it never happens and I was able to improve my trading then thats a win as well. Thanks again and may your gains continue

Attached: 1484004030234.jpg (212x352, 86K)

this. buying link at 1$

the charts do look good on their own

problem is btc, a big dump is probably incoming which will send link back to 1.50 territory

>1 minute candle

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)