VIDT will moon. Hard. You have been warned

>#1 Revenue project in crypto
>Cornering the validation use case market
>16X more scarce than LINK
>Tier 1 exchange announcement before the end of the month
>$50 by end of year 2021
>Partners/clients already include HUGE companies IBM and Airbus

The constant flow of obvious pajeet FUD is purely bullish. This is the next 100x gem if there will ever be one again.

Attached: VIDT.jpg (394x394, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20180101701A1/
acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/
eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977
ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks
www-01.ibm.com/easytools/runtime/hspx/uat/public/X0027/PortalX/page/pageTemplate?s=29e46daf5c954f42ac03e2fe2ba22d3e&c=29e46daf5c954f42ac03e2fe2ba22d3e
youtube.com/watch?v=0bAewVLl1TI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

incoming Acronis fud pasta.

Acronis has patented their blockchain validation technology and V-ID are infringing on it: patents.google.com/patent/US20180101701A1/
>A method for authenticating a chain of custody utilizing blockchain technology, whereby digital evidence or other digital content is acquired and then hashed to produce a hash fingerprint/signature and then immediately or instantly submitting said hash fingerprint/signature to the blockchain using the blockchain network protocol, forming an immediate verifiable chain of custody without human interaction or requiring a trusted third party.
Their service is called Acronis Notary and they have around 10 other patents to protect their invention: acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/

>Acronis Notary computes a cryptographic hash, or “fingerprint”, that is unique for each file. Data records can be verified without reliance on chain of custody, security of keys or any trusted human or organization.
>V-ID extracts the unique fingerprint of the authentic file and stores it in the blockchain. An unlawfully modified file will always have a different digital fingerprint, which will reveal it as un-authentic upon verification. Whether it is validating files automatically with APIs, or using our simple drag and drop terminal.
Sound familiar? Acronis Notary also has plug-ins for Dropbox, Google Docs, and can be used with their software suite as well, rendering V-ID's future consumer app inherently worthless. Note how tokens are not needed for validating files on the blockchain. All bullshit. Don't be fooled by bagholders' claims that V-ID is revolutionary.

VIDT is also a security token and the dev team knows this, but they cannot comment on it for legal and self-preservation reasons. VIDT and V-ID will never be legally available in the United States.

Attached: vidt-stole-this-idea.png (1185x589, 66K)

V-ID has no first mover advantage.
V-ID has no unique tech.
V-ID has 32 clients, some only paying $500 a year at the most.
V-ID’s appeal is in the fact that it dumped 80% since July 1st and hoping it will pump again for no reason what so ever.

This dude must be low key accumulating the largest bags of VIDT known to man. With all this baseless FUD, I would be shocked if he wasn't at least Top 20 wallets.

Then you would be get a heart attack knowing in reality I own zero VIDT.

Exactly what an accumulating Pajeet would say.

Thanks, just bought 100K.

Faster than a speeding bullet, able to shit entire streets in a single bowel movement

Yes sir,,, project good,,,, 32 clients is 32 more than lto or chx,,,, coin not available without a vpn for burgers but im a pajeet so problem is none,, whales accumulating,,,, soon tier 1 exchange,,, coinbase and nasdaq? buy now or stay poor white man

Attached: bingo.jpg (1316x887, 148K)

Is it a retard? Is it a pajeet? No, it's FUDman!

There he goes, shitting up another VIDT thread again. Watch how he spews baseless fud and dodges incoming rebuttals.

It's Superpajeet!

>Watch how he spews baseless fud and dodges incoming rebuttals.
Ironic.

Everyone knows there is something wrong when instead of rebutting facts/fud about their shitcoin, the bagholders focus on the messenger instead. I can tell you that when my coin gets fudded, all I do is post counter facts with relevant links and don't pay any attention to the person itself posting the FUD. Because I strongly believe in my investments and I would rather have random people reading the thread convinced of the project than make it seem like I'm a nervous, threatened bagholder. Because I know the project is solid and has good tokenomics.

But then again, I don't hold VIDT.

You think you deserve an argument? All you do is copy paste the same bullshit in every thread.

>OMG A COMPETITOR
>OMG PATENTS

clever spin on taking the VIDT exposure and turning it around but even a brainlet can see that competition means the idea has value. ETH didn't crumble from the other platform shitcoins, supply chain coins uniformly blew the fuck up in 2017-2018.

Attached: 1555527245843.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Actually, you know there is something very, very RIGHT about the project when it is always the same exact schizophrenic pajeet posting all of the same FUD day in and day out. I bet this is a butthurt RSR bagholder or something. This individual reeks of cuckold and nu-male.

You mean Howdoo right? That social media gig.
The next Tiktok revolution powered by the UDOO token

>why don't people argue with me all day?
some of us have sex.

>clever spin on taking the VIDT exposure and turning it around but even a brainlet can see that competition means the idea has value. ETH didn't crumble from the other platform shitcoins, supply chain coins uniformly blew the fuck up in 2017-2018.
I don't care, you bagholders look terrible to anyone who is undecided since you always dodge the copypasta. Or try to "debunk" it without any links to back up any claims, just say things confidently, then when you get BTFO with logic or relevant laws and examples suddenly disappear and make another thread. Why would there need to be more than one VIDT thread up at a time? You clearly see the catalog when you make a post, so why not post in them instead? Suspicious shilling.

>Actually, you know there is something very, very RIGHT about the project when it is always the same exact schizophrenic pajeet posting all of the same FUD day in and day out.
So you base your investment decisions on one single person's actions who, in your own words, is suffering from a mental illness where they see reality as different than most people. Very convincing.

Congratulations on inserting your penis into a vagina. Make sure to take a photo of it and post it in the Telegram or it didn't happen.

I can smell desperation from a mile away

How fucking comfy are you, VIDTsionaries? 30K stack here, sittin’ pretty. This is life-changing, generational wealth potential.
Inb4 the same faggot who always dumps the same FUD copypasta (bullish)

Attached: 1303C3A6-22D0-4F96-BEFE-6AC2674192B7.jpg (802x802, 324K)

Comfy but they need to hurry up with this so called tier 1 exchange. Without liquidity, especially for burgers, the project won’t moon

daily reminder still not a single one of their "customers" has been confirmed to be buying tokens.

Guys. I don't know what to do once my stack is worth $35 a token.

Why is OKex only considering VIDT as one of the few coins besides ETH to be used for staking in their events?

V-ID is not even partnered with the global IBM. They've merely signed up to talk at IBM Netherlands's "Circular Economy Data Network" meetup group: eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977

IBM has their own IBM Blockchain Trusted Identity service, so they do not need V-ID: ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks

Very comfy, I'm a top 100 wallet and I'm thinking of putting my VIDT into the xfutures staking this week so I can make some more money.

It all depends on this Tier1 exchange though. I'm hoping it will go to 2 dollars minimum and I'm more interested in the VIDS vs VIDT argument instead of this dumb FUD. A lot of interesting developments coming down the pipe.

>Then when you get BTFO with logic or relevant laws and examples suddenly disappear and make another thread.
Proof is in the pudding. Another VIDT thread just went up: Posted by this user: SCAM SCAM SCAM

Why are you so anally pained, my cuckold friend? Did you sell the bottom and buy perma-bleeders like RSR? Fucking delusional faggot.

Based jannies deleted the other thread and I didn't even report it. This is going to be the new tactic from now on.

why do you LARP as being the arbiter of logic when all of your arguments are made post-hoc? You are not an even handed judge. You are a faggot with no life/a faggot trying to accumulate who looks for all available evidence to form his shitty pre-formed conclusion. You did not just stumble upon Acronis. You went actively looking for it

I really hope you're secretly accumulating because I'm going to be sitting pretty in 6-12 months and you'll be begging for six feet of braided nylon. Interesting how VIDT pumped hard a few days ago at the same time you were spamming this board with 6 threads of copy pasta.

>You did not just stumble upon Acronis. You went actively looking for it
Cope. I have been using Acronis for years as my cloud backup solution. It was in a fucking Humble Bundle years ago. Before I even posted about Notary the first time, I said an established cyber security firm could do the same thing V-ID is doing and better, so typed in "Acronis Blockchain" into Google Search because it was already in the back of my subconscious.

>Interesting how VIDT pumped hard a few days ago at the same time you were spamming this board with 6 threads of copy pasta.
You're making the assertion, so show proof that it was me. Because if it was me, I would have already been banned for spamming.

>why do you LARP as being the arbiter of logic when all of your arguments are made post-hoc? You are not an even handed judge. You are a faggot with no life/a faggot trying to accumulate who looks for all available evidence to form his shitty pre-formed conclusion.
Your brief post contained at least one ad hominem, hasty generalization, straw man, and more. Try again. You sound so desperate trying to discredit my FUD by attacking me personally, it's absolutely pathetic to anyone else reading this.

In conclusion, your only hope and cope now is that I must be accumulating, because there is no way you could have made an unwise decision. You're already too deep in VIDT and spent months discussing it in Telegram. You thought V-ID was special, yet turns out even IBM has their own blockchain validating service. VIDT is a security token in the US and another company holds the patent for the tech. So much for research. You never questioned V-ID or the feasibility or the technicalities. VIDT will make you rich. It's the only way and the only thing you need to know. And believe.

Just bought another 20k viddies today. We got this senpai.

>You did not just stumble upon Acronis. You went actively looking for it
Actually he didn't even find it, some other user posted it a couple days ago and he immediately made 4 threads about it because he's either being paid to do so, or he's a schizo that bought above 30 cents and got rekt. Poor chap has been humiliating himself and projecting his neurosis for months at this point.

>IBM is running a blockchain validating service
>IBM is using V-ID

Pick one you dumb faggot

Here, I'll pick it for you:
www-01.ibm.com/easytools/runtime/hspx/uat/public/X0027/PortalX/page/pageTemplate?s=29e46daf5c954f42ac03e2fe2ba22d3e&c=29e46daf5c954f42ac03e2fe2ba22d3e

Circular Economy Data Network is a meetup group where they hold local tech experiments, hosted by IBM's Netherlands division and not an actual partnership: eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977

Actual IBM has their own blockchain validating service, so why the fuck would they partner with V-ID? Proof: ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks
So I'll pick the first option, IBM is running a blockchain validating service.

I am so fucking bullish on VIDT. I work for a big 4 USA fitech consulting firm, and a HUGE contract is in the works. Cant say more. Needless to say, I’m hoding “fuck you money” stacks , 150K

30K VIDT will be worth over > $1MM by peak 2021 bull run top.

Will the exchange announcement be made this week?

Imagine how retarded you have to be to think IBM needs a small no-name third party, when they have thousands of the top developers in the world and make blockchain solutions for the biggest companies. It's obvious LTO and V-ID joined forces and pitched the idea for IBM to prove how their blockchain tech could work in the world and not IBM begging the two to showcase their tech.

You really are fucking retarded arent you?

Imagine how retarded you have to be to search for a logo every day and shit on it for hours because you literally have nothing better to do with your time. Imagine what it feels like for this to be the highlight of your day.

Ah yes, the argument of someone that got BTFO.

Should I sell my Audi for another 100K VIDT? I can’t wait to cash out for $100 per share on the NYSE.

Attached: 685E729A-3AB4-443E-8DA3-75FF4BA94269.jpg (3264x1836, 1.36M)

It’s just going to keep dropping, the PnD is slowing down. I think they are going back to pumping SENT and UOS. LIT and VIDT are unironically last months news.

Gonna need some sources on your baseless assumptions

Ummm its been pumping way harder than other alts and resisting dump force way better than other alts lately . Suck a dick, Ranjneesh

Attached: E6492D32-4C5E-4443-9E56-A99FAD99B69A.jpg (750x1063, 180K)

>Gonna need some sources on your baseless assumptions
I already provided it once: eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977

>Welcome to Circular Economy Data Network, where we aim to solve sustainability challenges one at a time! Our current format is to explore data challenges and solution paradigms in our TedX-style morning sessions. Using Design Thinking and rapid prototyping, we then bring solutions to life in the afternoon (and in between the sessions, work continues :-)
>Developing AI-based climate protection for vineyards. Janin Herkrath (MIMEA)
>Food Trust: trust and transparancy from farm to fork
>Hearing from new network participants V-ID and Axians.
>As always, we'll have our TedX-style sessions in the morning, and roll up our sleeves for the afternoon innovation workshops.
>Our location is the brand new IBM Garage, an innovation space very suited to our network!
Then read the bagholder's IBM link and what they say about the other two participants and soon you will realize what it actually is.

The IBM partnership is on the same level as random shitcoins saying they have a partnership with Google, Amazon, and Microsoft LMAO

SENT/LIT level scam. Not even tradable in US. Token not needed. Product not useful. T1 exchange fell through. Seriously don’t fall for this exit scam.

Thanks, just bought a fuck ton.

Attached: 0EFDF60E-D535-4090-8087-FD7333668A78.jpg (800x600, 373K)

But... why? Do you actually know? Or did you just spread your cheeks and ask to get pounded.

You're right user, the telegram trannies will pump UOS. They're always looking for the least resistance. VIDT has a shit PnD graph going for it, no new developments, Americans can't trade it, countless number of FUD, the list goes on. They already doubled their money on UOS but few months before the platform releases it's going to be shilled on here hard.

Why so much fake FUD against VIDT? Literally not even a top 300 coin and there’s more than any other coin. That’s a sign to buy.

>this absolute pajeet tier desperation

Didnt read, not selling

Attached: bagholder.jpg (600x600, 202K)

The V-ID offices, the greatest upcoming IBM "partner", sharing space with 12 other companies.

Attached: vidt-offices.jpg (1415x729, 460K)

Didnt read, not selling

Daily reminder that most Top 100 coins have neither office space or any revenue AT ALL. VIDT is one of the very few revenue-generating projects in all of crypto.

So you would rather them blow through their cash on a nice office and go broke? You poor nigger.

Name three coins that pumped based on revenue.

This. Im not gonna lie I was fudding as well but I finally filled my VIDT bag. Feels good to not have to spend energy and time fudding :)

Looks like a legit collaboration between VIDT and LTO, promenantly featured first amongst other presenters. This is great exposure for VIDT to be featured under the spotlight by IBM like this.

This PnD is dying since last month. The jeets that were pumping this and LIT moved to SENT and UOS.

The whole point is networking with other local tech businesses, the same way V-ID ended up partnering with LTO. Completely irrelevant and will not move the price of the coin. IBM is not talking about V-ID anywhere. In fact, if you search for IBM V-ID on Google, the first hit will be IBM's own validation service: youtube.com/watch?v=0bAewVLl1TI

This. Just get into UOS, ride that pump and dump, and move onto the next. You can make so much money off these shill campaigns but people fall in love with their vaporware of choice thinking it's actually gonna work out

I will make an exception and post one non-fud. V-ID as a small local company, working with other businesses in Zwijndrecht is commendable. Maybe they get to be the #1 blockchain validators of Netherlands in five years. They're doing their best for such a small team.

Nevertheless, you have to be retarded to put your life savings into a small company selling you Chuck E Cheese tokens that are worthless outside of their API and will convert to shares next year. You're buying penny stocks from a small Zwijndrecht company and have nothing to show for it in the end. What happens to VIDT if another company buys up the team, say, three years from now? I don't see why they would, but have you considered it?

B U L L I S H

SENT AND UOS IS NEXT PUMP FOR BEST GAINS!

I WILL NEVER STOP BUYING VIDT

tell us what to buy then
what crypto do you hold?

Whatever Jow Forums will start shill next month. It will start out with one or two threads, buy then, then sell the minute you see too many threads in a day or have made 30% to 500% profit.

This entire thread is basically just one single guy dedicated to getting no one to buy this token.
Why would someone that dislikes this project so much not want us to lose money, if his position is that we won't make money with this project? Is there really a person out there that is so selfless that they'd spend every waking minute monitoring this board for posts about this project, just to fill it with intelligence suggesting that, should we invest, we will inevitably lose money?
What does this person gain by preventing us from losing money, if that's their position?

Now do you see why this looks more like someone is trying to simply accumulate?

Yeah he's full of shit. Most of his arguments are just reframing and spinning good news. Then when someone rebutes an argument he changes the subject. As for why someone would relentlessly fud a project for days on end aside from the obvious profit motivation, maybe the V-ID team molested him as a child.

Notice also he never puts forward any of his investment ideas on the table outside of vague references to biz pnds because he's afraid to have them picked apart by us.

Probably the best way to deal with the copy paste fud is to report it as spam

Excellent suggestion.
Who would have guessed that the solution to this problem is to report fucking SPAM for being fucking SPAM?

This. If you arent a new fag you already know this but its good for those who dont. VIDT will make you RICH.

I think I just talked myself in to buying more VIDT.
Thanks, faggot.

Attached: 1508951751681.jpg (411x418, 42K)

The top wallets have just been getting bigger and bigger. This kills the schizo FUDder

I recently accumulated 2500.

Is not good coin buy SENT for better gains. VIDT token not needed and is exit scam

yes Suraj, we have seen the dozen desperate FUD posts in this very thread, please kindly take your leave, dutifully.

MOON SOON

This FUD thread is making sooo extremely bullish on getting more VIDT!

Good morning , VIDTsionaries

Attached: 9307B777-47CC-4883-9305-13479E9EA287.jpg (2117x1941, 651K)

VIDT is going under 5 cents within 2 weeks. We are entering VeChain territory. No adoption, high number of frustrated bagholders, increasingly meaningless “partnerships” with diminishing returns. Get out while you can. Cap this.

thanks just bought 20k

>Why would someone that dislikes this project so much not want us to lose money, if his position is that we won't make money with this project? Is there really a person out there that is so selfless that they'd spend every waking minute monitoring this board for posts about this project, just to fill it with intelligence suggesting that, should we invest, we will inevitably lose money?
>What does this person gain by preventing us from losing money, if that's their position?
Anyone who has been around and remembers CHX threads from February to May will remember an "autist fudder" that would post copypasta and argue relentlessly with bagholders and "spin all the good news into bad". That was me. Don't worry, you're not original. Bagholders treated my posts the same even back then. I was told I was accumulating, that I had a selfish ulterior motive, that I'm paid to fud. When all in all, I enjoy exposing bullshit scams (this thread is a scam, not V-ID, full with lies and exaggerations) and arguing about businesses.

Feel free to report my posts as spam, to silence the information, even though I often change up the wording.

Attached: the-future-you-chose.png (1080x814, 48K)