I generally ask my brother questions of this nature, since I respect his advice...

I generally ask my brother questions of this nature, since I respect his advice, but he's not answering so I'm stuck with you idiots.

Two days ago, I received a call from a co-worker who I haven't received a call from before. I suspected it would be about money, because isn't that sort of out of the blue call always about money.

She asked for nothing, and we talked a bit. Then, the next day she called me twice so I just said if you want to have a visit, I'll come over. So I went over there and had tea and we conversed. She mentioned she had money woes, multiple times, but never asked me for money.

She's called me about three times today, and on the third and final call, she opened up the conversation by asking if I was rich. Apparently, her car payment cheque has bounced and she needs to go drive to the main bank in the next town over to hand over the cash in person. Except she has to get the money since she has none. This must be accomplished before the bank closes at 5 p.m.

I informed her that I'd consider loaning her the money, but I don't make any decisions quickly. Is she really smart enough to engineer such scams? A contract would do no good, I could draft one quickly, but the amount is so low, the court fees would be a burden if that were what must be done. I think I'm leaning more towards the fact she is telling the truth. Not that I'm necessarily certain I'd give her money even if the story is true.

what do you think

Attached: reretard.jpg (561x748, 133K)

Don't loan money ever, not to friends not to family and certainly not to random roasties you're not even fucking and co workers lol

Co-worker requesting money from another co-worker, instant red flag. You have your own financial burdens you have to worry about. Its frankly disgusting that she is asking so aggressively, to the point where she asked if you were rich.

Do not under any circumstances loan her money because you will never see it again. But you will see her begging for more. Do not sleep with her if she offers as she will leverage that against you and ontop of that if things go south she will twist the story and say you forced her into prostitution. Women like this are filth and will do anything to extracf cash from you.

Attached: IMG_20190131_153824.jpg (2048x1152, 217K)

If you loan her that money, you’ll never het it back, its gone.

Never loas money to family and friends, you wont get anything back and they will resent you in the end. Same reason you do t give out financial advise

you will know what to do once you realize why your brother didn't answer you.

Never ever ever loan anybody money. Unless they’re family. And even then, do so lightly. She is going to scam you, or continue to try and borrow money from you. She may even pay you back the first time. But in the end it will not end well for you. She has something that is fucking her finances. Probably some sort of addiction, gambling, drugs, etc. And that is going to leave you burned. I had passive friends in the past that let other people do this to them. People are literally idiots if they have to/are willing to ask random people for money.

>getting cucked irl - the post
giving stranger money because she called you and initiated first contact just because she needs money.

JEEZ i wonder how that ends, probably you will marry her.

don't borrow her shit, also don't drink/eat anything from strangers you dumb cunt, especially those in need of $ which are desperate, and especially from those who are you rejected loaning money to.

how fucking old are you to be that dumb

Gift her the money, or do nothing. Those are the only two options. And the former should be reserved for friends, family, or peers you respect and know *for a fact* have good character and need the money. Gifts to anyone else is asking to be taken advantage of, you will get a reputation as a vending machine and people will line up with hands out.

Don't ever "loan" money. Period. When you don't get it back (you won't) you will look either weak or like an asshole, or both. Don't do it. Gift or nothing. And if you give the gift, make damn clear that you aren't obligated to do so, but that you are choosing to as a favor.

Attached: earl-sinclair.jpg (650x425, 86K)

Her monetary issues follow logically. I work at the same place, so I know very well we are in a slump right now. The slump just affects me less because I made different choices in the past.

Wisdom has to be tempered by kindness. And vice versa. I certainly don't wish to see her lose her automobile, that will only make things worse for her. However, this whole scenario is a textbook scam. I quizzed her on a few details, probing for holes, but I found none, but I also don't know a great deal about the functioning of car payments.

She said that her check bounced because her bank account was ten dollars short. Her payment was due on the the 13th, and she had ten days to pay. Her request was for 150 dollars, which actually, I did think odd, because wouldn't she only require ten dollars? And are the car people truly so draconian that your car will vanish if it's paid one day late? I just don't know.

I could just give it to her, and write it off as a gift if it never returns. But what I suspect will happen is that I simply fail to make up my mind before the 5 p.m. deadline passes. And then, I'll have decided.

Even if you're just giving her a small amount, it would open the door to her asking for more money. That her bank account is almost empty is a strong hint that her request for help from you won't be the last should you actually go through with it. Don't let the fact that she's a woman soften your rational decision-making.

why are you working with such a broke person if you're well off?

Well, take for example, the car. She has a car. She is responsible for gasoline, insurance, repairs and car payments.

I do not have a car. I just walk to work. I take similar cost cutting measures in all facets of life. So, though she actually works far more hours at the job than I do, my financial situation is better.

All women are whores

>I got a call that led to begging for help from someone who never bothered speaking to me before she needed help
You'd have to be a bootlicking retard to help.

And because you're a bootlicking retard who's inclined to help, I'll just give you a simple solution:

Ask for an easily liquidable item that's worth 2x as much as that which she wants a loan for if her story is true and draft a contract that guarantees your right to cash in on it if she doesn't repay the loan in x amount of time.

There. Easy.

Attached: 1564678975902.jpg (536x968, 39K)

not a bad idea, I was in her dwelling yesterday and she had a large television

but like I said, it's probably too late to even scheme after her television.

Take two minutes to write a contract, video record her signing it and take her jewelry, dumbo - forget the TV. How hard is it?

Based

Though it would be fun to bilk the beggars of baubles, I have my own affairs to take care of that take precedence and I don't have time to go over there.

Call her and say you don't hang out with poorfags. That is what I would do.

if you don't give her the money
she'll say you molested her in her house ;)

>And are the car people truly so draconian that your car will vanish if it's paid one day late? I just don't know.
A lot of large fortunes are made by doing extremely unethical things and this goes back many, many years. If I remember correctly, during the crash of 1929, there was rampant speculation in Florida real estate. There were two houses that were roughly the same with a sale price of $5,000. One was underwater after the crash and the other was not. Meanwhile, both owners were in financial trouble and could no longer pay their mortgages. The banks did not foreclose on the underwater property but did on the owner who had equity.

In real life, if you had a house worth $300,000 with a 30-year mortgage, you bet your ass that if you had made all your mortgage payments for 359 months and somehow missed the final payment due to financial hardship, the bank would foreclose and seize essentially the entire $300,000 of equity you have while it had already received all of the interest payments. When it comes to cars, it's even sleazier.

As for you coworker, if you've got the money and you really want to help, lend the $150 but prepare to accept that reality that it is actually a gift. You haven't stated how much money the job pays so it's not clear if it's a low wage that keeps workers on the edge of financial ruin or not. If it's a well-paying job, you should seriously consider not helping the coworker because she's so terrible with money that she's going to end up constantly borrowing money from you.

If you do lend her the money, never, ever lend her money again even if she returns it unless you want to be a patsy.

>In real life, if you had a house worth $300,000 with a 30-year mortgage, you bet your ass that if you had made all your mortgage payments for 359 months and somehow missed the final payment due to financial hardship, the bank would foreclose and seize essentially the entire $300,000 of equity you have while it had already received all of the interest payments
Try actually learning the foreclosure process before spewing your dumb shit.

>In real life, if you had a house worth $300,000 with a 30-year mortgage, you bet your ass that if you had made all your mortgage payments for 359 months and somehow missed the final payment due to financial hardship, the bank would foreclose and seize essentially the entire $300,000 of equity you have while it had already received all of the interest payments

Attached: 1566974708012.jpg (250x250, 6K)

high iq post