Is Adderall Worth It?

I have four university tests in the next couple of weeks, i've never been a higher than B student in my life, will this shit help me out or should I just learn some meme study tactics?

Attached: adderall_xr_25mg.jpg (480x270, 13K)

Bumping because I think I might have ADD

Adderal is a lot of fun, but if you become dependent on it just to handle your normal workload, you’ll have a bad time. Don’t take more than once a week. I don’t think it will raise your grades appreciably, but you will get readings done more quickly.

Also, ADD isn’t real, psychological diagnoses are spook.

No. Try ginkgo, turmeric, bacopa, cinnamon, and creatine. Stay away from pharma drugs for mental acuity. Aerobic exercise can improve memory and performance, too.

Last time I smoked weed and popped addys I was seeing visuals

From my experience, this is sound advice. I've never been diagnosed with ADD so I've never had easy access to Adderall. However, when I have taken Adderall, it was life on easy mode. I was literally better (faster, stronger, more dedicated, focused, the list goes on) at nearly everything I needed to do.

That being said, people who were prescribed it and took it every day always talked about how bad it was and how it ruined their mental or some shit. At first I thought they were bullshitting to make it seem like they were suffering even having this miracle drug, but enough people have told me that to the point that I believe it.

Therefore the best advice has to be: 1) get a prescription if possible, 2) use it as sparingly as possible, but 3) use it effectively. I think this way it will only benefit you, and you won't get the zombie mode side effects.

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (680x684, 42K)

it's a tool, not a cure. in the short term, it will energize your brain and you can accomplish a lot - but it won't necessarily be what you set out to do. easy to get sidetracked, and won't alter your habits for the better or make you smarter.

adhd is real. People with adhd have chronically low levels of phenethylamine in their urine. Phenethylamine acts as sort of a very short acting stand in for amphetamine in the human brain. Amphetamine is literally just phenethylamine with an extra methyl group to inhibit the normally quick metabolism of phenethylamine.

Enjoy masturbating for 8 hours straight.

Can't you just take normal vitamins?
Go to rhe farmacy and ask for B-12

I already do that

do you need medicinal cocaine?
>yes
Take it
>no
dont take it

I have an Adderall prescription and have had one for over a decade but I’ve weaned myself off it over a month ago to restore my cognition and I STILL don’t feel like my brain is in tip top shape. I feel sluggish, hungry and unhappy. Did Adderall do permanent damage?

This, I'm taking 15mg dexedrine and I find myself wanting to take it more often
>day off, take one and get more done
>day with classes, take one to absorb the lectures better
Its getting to the point where I enjoy days where I take it more than days that I don't, which is in some capacity frightening.

It will help, then you’ll start abusing it and you’ll develop a mild addiction. Then you won’t be able to get anything done unless you take it. Then you’ll start taking it and jerking off for 8 hrs straight

No it fucks you up, just exercise more and take less caffeine

Amount of misinformation on this thread is hilarious.

>muh addiction
>muh lack of self control
>muh brain ruined

fuckers ain't got solid working brain to begin with and complain it makes them different. ROFL.

Take the pill on an empty stomach and drink plenty of water. Then get ready to get a glimpse of what you're really capable of

this shit never worked for me,all it made me do is jack off for hours and talk to girls on omegle

this will be OP in 6 months. Speedies will make you use any means necessary to take the next dose... give it two years you will be on meth.

Take small dose, like 5mg

Its worth it if you wanna stroke your limp dick to ladyboys for hours on end. Thats what i did when i took it. I did speed paste lines so maybe pills are different

im about to be taking it again because i was diagnosed with adhd as a kid and have been still diagnosed with it everytime i get checked. i forget shit constantly and i cant stay focused worth shit

In 5 years you’ll go to a doctor and they’ll tell you your thyroid is fucked up or your hormones are the levels of an 80 year old man. Pharmaceutical drugs are a trick of the Jews

Attached: 632A1F8A-9FA3-4567-9BDF-6AD5A7E6F0D8.jpg (674x1024, 78K)

I've been using it sporadally for many years without issue. I can see the appeal though.

You are cheater if you take this without need

Try low dosage Kratom,its a plant so you wont intake anything man made.

I used to do adderall for emergency studies or work project but jow I prefer kratom

This makes me curious. I have suffered from ADHD since I was 10. (30 now) and I can tell you sure as hell its really. It’s almost as if your body has no will or drive to do anything. I wasn’t lazy because I’d always go play outside and have fun. It was hard being motivated in school to perform tasks or even focus on what’s happening.

Reading up about Phenethylamine it’s crazy reading up on the symptoms of low levels. It’s goes hand in hand 100%
Life has always been a struggle for no reason and I finally know why.

Yes. It's neurotoxic at any dose. Sorry, you're fucked forever. Serves you right for trying to rise above your natural limits.

im 33 and feel that shit ever since ive been off adderall since 10yrs ago. Ive been a loser as fuck too

>abuse drug for decade ( 120 months )
>why am i not back to normal after ( 1 ) month
Brainlet. Pray to good you will be back to normal in about a year. If not just say fuck it and hop back on it because you perma fucked yourself. Sort of like abusing steroids for years and then having to stay on them until death because your body wont produce it naturally anymore.

I'm glad I could help you my dude.
It's unfortunate that we can't just supplement phenethylamine. Hopefully they figure out which enzyme or such that is responsible soon and devise a proper treatment for it.
I think dextroamphetamine in a fine treatment and all, you just can't take it every day which is unfortunate.
Thanks to the war on drugs, it's difficult for some people (like me) to get their hands on it even when they have actual adhd.
Alas, I'm not gonna get into one of my many rants on the medical system right now. I'm too tired.

So do they measure this molecule in order to verify every ADHD diagnosis?

Hello everyone! I didn't read all the other comments but let me share my experiences. Started taking it a few times for exams like OP. Got a prescription. Became ultra hardcore student, acing everything, part time engineering job, killing it. Tolerance raises. 10mg->20mg->30mg daily. Start smoking way more weed. Schitzoactive symptoms start. Feel uncomfortable near windows. Think I hear people talking about me all the time. 30mg -> 60mg daily. Wow, I feel freaky. Losing a lot of weight (170 -> 145). Jesus, I am pale, isolated (have no close friends), I am totally addicted. 2 years at 60mg. Graduate college. Stop taking it cold turkey, life is hard for one month, but after that everything improves. I start being okay next to windows again. Off adderall for 2 years, doing fine in life. Go to grad school. It is hard as fuck. Make rules for myself this time: no more than 20mg a day, and I will never take it two days in a row. I crush grad school, get a great job and have healthy relationships (long term GF, more friends now). I take 15 mg once in a while (once a month) when work gets to crunch time, but other than that I go months at a time without it and am not addicted.

Your journey may be different! Just try not to take more than 30mg on consecutive days and you'll be fine! :+)

But also probably would be good not to smoke weed at the same time, it quadruples the paranoia!! (Or at least it did for me!)

THIS

I don't believe so. From what I can tell, diet can temporarily elevate or deplete urine levels of phenethylamine (without changing brain levels -- this is partly why you can't simply eat a bunch of phenethylamine, it's metabolized very quickly). The source I saw said that it was on average that people with adhd had lower amounts.
Then again, maybe you could still deduce a good guess on whether or not someone has adhd by taking a few urine samples over a few days and accounting for what they ate recently. But, my experiences with doctors specializing in mental health has been that they are both lazy and dangerously incompetent, so I wouldn't be surprised if they just don't care enough to do anything like that.
The psychologist (ie PhD not MD) I saw ran a bunch of tests on me and definitely knew his shit, but he was looking at it from a psychology perspective so all of his tests were more movement tracking and concentration testing. Still a good way to diagnose, but just a different perspective.

Took adderall for the first time and it really didn't do much for me. I just felt a little tingly and happy for an hour or two.

pic related

Attached: e.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Just don't be a fucking idiot with it. I'm currently doing an extra physics subject on top of full time electrical engineering. I only ever take it to work through maths problems or to code. I find it works best for this kind of work, not so much written assignments. I also only ever take it in the final week and study week of my semester. It's nice to have during the shitty times where I'm forced to be a shut in. The way I describe adderall is that it tricks your brain into thinking that whatever task it is currently doing is extremely interesting. It's a tool, every high has a low too. On a full day of study (8hrs+) I'll take 15mg broken up into 5mg doses. Make sure you get an extra hour of sleep on the days you do take it, eat well, turn your phone off etc. Also if you want natural mental endurance go into strict ketosis, it works differently for some but to me when I'm deep in ketosis it feels like I'm constantly on a low dose of a stimulant.

Attached: 1568873946969.png (422x655, 377K)

Is that shit from Sandoz?

I always found Aurolife ones were better.

Don’t take that shit Faggot. Our whole generation is a bunch of drug dependent lunatics. Here is the key to success

>drug/ alcohol free
>exercise
>less caffeine and more sleep