I don't think you understand

I don't think any of you truly understand what you fell into. I can't give away much more than that.
The nature of the financial system is changing. In fact the nature of the world is changing around that central truth.

I tried to explain this to you last week and some of you still aren't getting it. The keyword is BASKETS.

It's beautiful when you realize it. Almost frightening in its elegance.

Attached: Alex_Grey_Copulating.jpg (700x544, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmrDypTB_Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am i fonna make it w/ 10k link or not bitch

RSR/RSV

Attached: B81D1B3F-8C9D-4F26-8F0F-3F59F4D0BAAF.jpg (367x380, 72K)

> muh alex grey
Could you be any more of a 19 year old slag who decided to get into psychedelics in order to pretend her rampant moral failure is actually profound spiritual discovery?

It doesn't make you deep and you'll end up 30 and alone like all the other slags except in your case seeing black dick will give you HPPD.

Durrr durrr pffffttt brrsfffft durr I know the secret durrrr I'm going to pretend to drip drurrrrr you losers braaaaaap

Keyword: fbbbbbbppttttt

Attached: bc1.png (200x230, 23K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-165758_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 880K)

I love this, it's classic schizophrenic/schizotypal/psychadelic thinking. Things gain unwarranted significance and personal relevance. In this case for some reason he thought of the word 'basket' and it appeared vitally important to him.

Once i had a mushroom trip where i thought the word grape required thinking over for hours. My mind was just "GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE" at a thousand miles an hour. Fortunately i returned to earth where OP is still shouting about baskets.

Oh I understand. You're a bastard from a basket.

Smart people wait until they're sober to evaluate trip philosophy, dumb people don't.
That said, grapes are pretty great so I wouldn't write off the grape pill quite yet.

No ur gay

chainlink is a scam

Attached: 1568259856163.jpg (987x2757, 415K)

BASTARD FROM A BASKET.

When moon?

MFW OP comes to a PROFOUND REALIZATION the board has been taking as granted for about six years...

Welcome to the class OP.

>Fortunately i returned to earth where OP is still shouting about baskets.
based

Attached: 1569123467255.jpg (231x218, 7K)

No further explanations today op??

Attached: 3BD9B356-79D5-47E8-B18C-E42467797BCE.jpg (500x375, 26K)

It's not fair, they said to buy ETH at $1000

Attached: IMG_1233.jpg (292x292, 11K)

I want to see one of these alex grey pieces where they're 69ing, and the guy is packing so she's deep throating like a 10 inch meat log with the girth of a summer sausage. What would the chakras in the background look like?

>op trying to sound smart
doesn't scale, your shitty baskets can't hold anything

Attached: 1501466866842.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

and the river isn't wide enough for them all to float along it

We need a bigger hint. Baskets isn’t doing much. Halloween baskets?

This is a marvellous example of what happens when an individual of low mental resilience survives an overdose of hopium, his brain is completely fried, his nights consists of him listening instrumental electronic music and reading schizio shit on the internet, having random sparks of synapses that he takes as spine chilling insights

Baskets full of dicks, all on the Ethereum blockchain. Black dicks, white dicks, brown dicks, even tranny dicks, available through eternity thanks to the world super computer.

grapepill is pretty based

Okay... So, what will make me money in the future?

Op is gay, but you desperately need to have some sex as well user.

He's talking about baskets of securities

Please use a tripcode so we can filter your shit threads, thanks

>hold my baskets

Bastard from a basket detected.

You’re just talking about automated fund managers, which every tech savvy ETH investor knows.

>tfw small cock

I wish my dick was as big as his

this has always been an underwater Indonesian basket weaving forum, the crumbs were right in front of us

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 3.13.37 PM.png (455x609, 375K)

>1 post by this id
fucking nigger

Attached: 1568248124510.png (929x1175, 119K)

OP only now realized that eventually all securities with be tokenized. All sort of funds, bundles and schemes will be create with token smart contracts. This was realized by many for year.

OP is not wrong, only kinda late to realize and kinda of a weirdo

so so so great you gotta make shill threads every single hour instead of just silently buying more.
i'm never buying, deluded desperate bagholder. you hear me? i'm never fucking buying. stop shitting up the board you absolute clown.
enjoy sergey's 700k dumps

Thats why I am all in xcm and worship kevin as a god, hint google montenegro and coinmetro.

that's the only way smartcontracts will work truly trustless

all this swift open banking gpi gay shit means fuck all, its just a band aid

i saw the artist of this picture in real life, alex grey

God I don't fucking care, I just want easy money

youtube.com/watch?v=tmrDypTB_Y0