/SMG/ stonk morket gernal

all stonks were green edition
News:
notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2019/08/03/is-george-soros-funding-extinction-rebellion/#more-40718

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/Dar8zS0k

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Risk management:
pastebin.com/sqJUcbjp

Real-time market news:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
thefly.com/index.php

Live Bloomberg stream:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free charting tools:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/
finscreener.com/

Stock screeners:
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener

Premarket Data and Live data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Basic rundown on lean hogs:
theoptionsguide.com/lean-hogs-futures-buying.aspx

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

last:

Attached: 0286D022-5226-451C-BBD9-707E15311D07.jpg (1242x698, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/calculating-fair-value-etsy-inc-104307106.html
defensenews.com/pentagon/2018/05/22/the-us-is-running-out-of-bombs-and-it-may-soon-struggle-to-make-more/
cboe.com/education/
cmegroup.com/education/courses/introduction-to-options.html
pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT
youtube.com/watch?v=dBv2UOFHy0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D U M P I T
U M P I T
M P I T
P I T
I T
T

Attached: 1569087737361.jpg (540x378, 34K)

>Buy MSFT calls
>Buy BYND puts
>take no further actions

>silver about to break above $19

My body is ready

Attached: 6AFC18B6-389F-4F82-B728-E761656D14ED.png (750x750, 369K)

Redpill me on ALRN

What will you do if it doesn’t ?

Attached: 28373882.png (500x534, 233K)

Hodl til the end of time

How long this will continue? Haven’t seen CRM shilled here or anything.

Attached: 643A9EFC-FD30-40D8-85D1-1B8D3AD837CC.jpg (640x1093, 185K)

$GHSI

-Just announced news of purchasing NutriGuard adding an estimated 34M to their market cap

-Already acquired Patents in EU and Hong Kong for Lumega-Z and MapCatSF device.

-Chinese/India patent news for the Lumega-Z and GlaucoCetin would send the stock flying (check previous spikes)

-Chinese trademark secured, Chinese entity owns 5% ownership stake, lets see what happens!

-Last offering was direct offering and closed within 24 hours. Meaning we have a solid 30% or more institutional holding now. Which will be disclosed before Sept. 30th

-International sales distribution agreement imminent

-Amazon or Alibaba sales channel could give us an NBY type move

-AREDS-2 (leading competitor) is featured on Amazon, Lumega-Z is a better product backed by clinical research

-CSV-2000 pending military contracts

-World class management team and medical professionals

-Massive gap to fill

-At $1.50/sh the market cap is only $54M!

-Glaucoma market is massive world wide, Chinese market alone is 22M patients

-Only for US and China markets we have more than 80 thousand ophthalmologist. CSV-2000 Cost $7500/- Think even 10% penetration means what to them in terms of revenue from a single product.

-Patent portfolio worth more than current market cap

-Insider lock up period ended, every incentive to pump the price

-The company did not IPO in April to get delisted 6 months later

-Adequate cash from offering, no dilution imminent

I didn’t know why don’t you do some research on the company

ROKU bulls rise up, shorts are delusional thinking that today's support development after a 30% drop isn't setting up for a trend reversal

Question I don't see asked very often here, but it's probably extremely variable: what percentage of your yearly income do you invest in stocks? Counting 401(k) if applicable.

You people call me the ETSY shill.

I don't care. I warned you people this stock was going on a moon run. It should be in the 70 range in a month or two. 100 range in 2 quarters.

I'm buying more at this price and so should you!

Attached: Capture.png (915x622, 67K)

Tomorrow will do. Just asked around here to funsies

Why so confident? What would it stop to become a ebay style carnival of cheap chinese factory curiosities after two q’s and reverse on u?

The financials are great.
ETSY makes money!
The growth is great.
The stock got hammered because of trump/china.
Also the company has really high morals and it shows in their acquisition of reverb and the stock buy backs.

The stock is also close to fair value.
finance.yahoo.com/news/calculating-fair-value-etsy-inc-104307106.html

That means they have a lot of room for the stock price to fly.
Compare it to high multiple stocks (like netflix with no profit) and you can see the stock is going to go crazy high.

Holy hell I don’t know if this is real or FUD, can’t decide if I should be worried.

It does seem like the type of thing we’d just throw money at though, public works projects always go way above budget in money and time.

I wonder if I could find a job in the field... I stopped math at basic calc though.

Do you work at one of these firms, and are having problems? Can you point me to any data on the subject to illustrate what you’re talking about?

I uh... I bought salesforce, twilio, Square, and Etsy. I feel like it’s time for the high growth cloud and meme stocks to make a run for it. I hope?

Attached: E00D7CC6-56B7-41F8-BFE3-1E8FD52DB002.jpg (400x525, 88K)

>I hope
No, there is no hope.
You just know.

This arrow is pointed in wrong direction

>“Forgo hope all who enter here”
Should be at the head of all stock brokers & traders doorways.

The arrow should be flat and King Krab should be surfin’ the wave

is there any free online course on how to use the options market?

Attached: 1529196858071.png (1200x1600, 1.66M)

Not him, but here's something:
defensenews.com/pentagon/2018/05/22/the-us-is-running-out-of-bombs-and-it-may-soon-struggle-to-make-more/

>crabs
U niggers take time to create a stonks image then.

Attached: 63B6C15E-5311-4C44-A343-6D2A099614B7.gif (600x338, 950K)

So close to 2k of etsy gains!

Attached: Capture.png (972x163, 10K)

I want to stick peepee in the poison girl, or the sad girl.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

Attached: dividends are your fren.jpg (423x245, 21K)

>poison girl
You'll die but it will be worth it.

Attached: Context.jpg (4288x2848, 2.42M)

Is anyone keeping track of the dates for lawsuits for JNJ? I’d really like to buy back into this great American company.

She makes medicines too tho...

If I take that cup off her head will she die?

Attached: A3C40D69-73BC-4799-8577-9F44CD7234E8.jpg (482x749, 51K)

Yeah, that’s the sad girl. She cute.
I want to protect that frown and teach it how to smile.

TLRD's hit the bottom. Today the chart exhibits a textbook Very Hungry Caterpillar formation. Butterfly is incoming. Back to $7 by EOW.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-18-08-57-1.png (1080x1331, 58K)

why is this witch not burning at the stake again?

Attached: mediumrarewitches.jpg (768x768, 124K)

At first glance doesn’t look good for TWLO and maybe SQ too.

>Forgo hope all who enter here
This user knows

are you saying this because your options were triggered and you don't want to baghold so you're trying to get a pump to sell your bags?

Was Michael Burry thinking that they file, sell all assets and he makes bank or he just fucked up with this one?

>why is this witch not burning at the stake again?
In league with the devil.

Attached: 25014504_139597846687434_1952572152297291776_n.jpg (915x1046, 103K)

>all stonks were green except galt edition
Lmfao. Did galt shill soduko yet? I keep it in my watchlist just to make fun of that cuck

Did Baggie really kill himself after losing all that money?

>inb4 he got banned so no one knows

Attached: Capture.png (460x111, 6K)

Post link to warsu

Just check the last couple of threads. That pic is old.
Basically got banned for posting a nude picture.
But he invested in SPY options and lost really big.

Lmfao

No, he made his money back and then some. Made a massive rant post on 8/pol/ afterwards about how he was using his millions to fund a "JQ" private investigation and I'm pretty sure he donated money to some Neo Nazi groups - site got closed down afterwards cos of the mass shootings so no records exist.
Source: I was there

Attached: 903ef8ee3cfaa888148e9456f793ff40.jpg (302x403, 29K)

I'm not talking years ago. I shouldn't have posted the pic.
Fuck sake people, today!
Today he fucked up big on SPY options thinking they would hit $300. They did not!

baggie confirmed retard with little penis

>tfw over $5k of LCI gains with an investment of $5k

Heh, things are in a wait and see mode. Just hanging till 11/14. Then I'll get my fat wad from AMRN. To many things all point to Profit. Then 240 T-babies shall be bought soon after and let drip work it's magic. While I'm splitting up the cash haul I'll dump 10k into my Target fund cause fuck it who don't want more Profit? The remaining stash I stuff in the bank in case everything just goes to hell before I turn 58. When your fat wad is 40,000 or more you can be a generous fuck with your cash but always pay any debts off beforehand. What the hell man, do you really want to fork out part of your wad to pay off a nasty credit card?

This guy and amouranth are too good, it makes me uncomfortable.

Post position with cost basis. I want to see how well you caught the bottom.

The anime gorl is a demon hunter thox not a witch. But the girl in the other picture, probably already dead from avian flu.

I'm convinced you're a maniac. I love it.

Big congrats to Green Bean chads! You made the index!

>Cramer tonight
CGC interview was not terribly impressive. I’m going to be a poor forever.

Attached: 3891B9A8-1BEF-462C-87B0-18099116C21C.jpg (640x640, 35K)

based LCIguy

Oh yes, I've risked a lot. Almost fucking broke I kid you not. Most of my money is tied up in investments. Just a puny 1k left in savings. But when you make shit you gotta take a chance to make a fat wad of Profit. Better odds this way than tossing money at the lotto machine.

up up and away FDP

Attached: xnaxoeitx.png (313x312, 73K)

Attached: collage.png (2088x2232, 1.03M)

So is this constant repo market injection mean that an economic crash is soon?

Baggie stared into the abyss and it stared back

Attached: 5A540673-AFDA-4DCF-9B17-A274597D77C5.jpg (3464x3464, 633K)

I was just joking about the RH message. I knew what I was doing with those puts and I stand by my decision.

I don't have any special insight into Burry's mind, but Scion started buying in the winter quarter of 2018, back when the stock was in the teens. If you want to know what he's said, his August letters to the board are attached to his 13-D from that month (which you can find on EDGAR). I'm on my phone so I can't type a lot, but what he said in short is that the current market valuation is absurdly low, management should suspend the dividend (which they have done) and dump money into share repurchases and debt payments. For example, he pointed out that a years worth of (the former) dividend payments could repurchase 15% of the outstanding shares assuming a price of $4.80, and suggested that they do more aggressive buy backs than even that if possible. He also said in another that $10 per share (rumored Sycamore) buyout price was "unacceptable."

baggie is a cool guy.. but we should all talk shit on him right now while he's banned so all he can do is read it all :D

WHO FUCKING CARES

go ask your fucking tranny discord sewing circle FUCKING FAGGOT I'm not kidding I'm so sick of tripfags. He's gone QUIT TALKING ABOUT HIM

That journalist on MSN promised AMRN price would tank temporarily 11/14. I figure that's the time to dump all my IRA in there. Guaranteed 4x profit at the very least when the buyout comes. After that, my IRA will be looking pretty good. I might even pick up myself some T-babies. Maybe dump the rest in KHC. We'll see how things are looking when the time comes.

Absolute kek, that’s me!

Chill. But yes, he’s just a regular who got a little ban for posting a nude woman. Who was actually pretty gross, bolted on fake tits, not my style.

He’ll be back when his ban is up or he decides to get around it.

lmao.. pussy

Never forget baggie's sacrifice. See you later, space Jew.

Burry's letters are pretty snarky. Here's an example quote.

>We suggest that when your bank debt is trading below 88 cents [on the dollar], 40% of your stock is shorted and your stock is at 26 year lows, there is more to market sentiment than an expansion of casual Friday...

Attached: C2764008-C948-4A44-9E18-7DA99EA60E42.gif (160x200, 720K)

Baggie should have bought etsy like I said.

Still did the guy really waste his entire stack? Like back to being a wagie?

Puts or calls for Nike?

>I'm not kidding I'm so sick of tripfags. He's gone QUIT TALKING ABOUT HIM

Attached: 1568695558351.png (502x377, 242K)

How do you people not know he blows out his account every month... hes just going to add another 3k to his robinfeels next week

OK here is my completely plausible turn 1000 dollars into 1 million, absolutely positively guaranteed to kill every last motherfucking student loan in the room.

ULTA just flashed every bull signal in the room, its warm wet vagina beckons you to enter its moist 270 November 1 calls 10 for 1000, its time to try for 300 if you even see 275 that might be close to a 10 times your money. Roughly you now have about 9-10K

Next grab DIS November 15 calls something appropriate, even 7 dollars out is .32 for a 2 week later call. If Disney hits 160 for its Disney+ launch you might make 900 each, you purchased 300 calls with 9600 dollars, 270000 dollars.

This may be good enough for you but if you want to throw in your remainder after taxes and loans.
OK so the next step is to assume that ULTA is on a Stamps.com trajectory, if this is true then lets say you bet 100000 worth for ULTA puts for 540 dollars each is roughly around 185 puts.

If the stock plummets from near 300 to 190 you would make 9000 dollars each option.

Your final balance, all student loans paid, all taxes paid is over 1 million dollars. Originally started with 1000. Like share and subscribe to my blogs.

It's real. The biggest issue is that the labor force is completely inexperienced compared to 30 years ago. Both in terms of current workers and trying to expand by hiring more welders, grinders, machinists, inspectors, etc... the labor isn't out there.

The other, more insidious issue, is that the people who wrote our standard and designed our weapon systems are long gone. No one knows what the intent of any of the standards were so people are super anal about it. So you have some insignificant piece of text in a contract literally doubling tbe price because of some anal zoomer college grad, that 3p years ago would have been solved in 5 minutes with a phone call.

It's terrible but it needs to happen. If our suppliers can survive not bankrupting themselves on optimistic quotes, we might actually grow our manufacturing base.

Msft 140 calls this week

Keep in mind I'm talking about the actual suppliers here. The companies across the country that actually make the shit. The huge MIC corporations who lobby congress are still greedy SOBs.

because unlike most people here.. he actually post his trades..

Lol wow baggie got banned but not me,I thought for sure I was....

Fuck jannies right?

Attached: fec.jpg (600x400, 23K)

>boggie man baggie trying to stifle discussion about his retardedism
Wasn’t it the blond woman, she had a horse face also.

Attached: E0C66077-A0F3-4144-A987-454E4BECA59B.jpg (1242x1757, 1.04M)

anyone else in nio here?

>It's terrible but it needs to happen.
What does? What needs to happen?

If the problem is not enough manufacturing workers, we could seriously just train military recruits in the trades, or put out propaganda like those crazy cgi marines commercials.

You want me to pay $80 for something that’ll just disappear Friday?

I accidentally saw the ones from the CME. They aren't bad. Pretty good if you are a newbie.

whats with you fucking zoomers and COURSES and BOOTCAMPS

just CLICK FUCKING BUTTONS

cboe options institute, free and top content
cboe.com/education/

cmegroup.com/education/courses/introduction-to-options.html here you are.
Also this. Major exchanges have dedicated sections where they educate people om various financial instruments.

We need a long-term sustainable manufacturing base, and knowledge transmission from boomer to zoomer.

You could straight up mass train hundreds of thousands, but you can't train 20+ years of experience. There are 1,000 ways to scrap a $500,000 part, and it's experience that really keeps things moving smoothly.

Hmm.
800 AMRN shares x 50 per = 40,000.00 (No buyout,just stock hikes). 10k Target Fund, 10k T-babies, 20k bank.
Buyout @ average price of 30 per = 48,000.00. 10k T-babies, 12k Target fund, 26k bank
Buyout @ top price of 50 per = 80,000.00
40k bank, 25k Target fund, 15k T-babies

Do First Ladies often ring the opening bell at the stock exchange? Seems a little odd.

Lulu calls might’ve been the way to go this week.

Sachiko wants to go to Seaworld with you user.
Now, understand that SEAS has again bounced off the the monthly center bollinger.
SEAS to 30

Attached: xeat.png (495x826, 698K)

Since you gents are incredibly helpful ill add a few links also.
This is Quackers Neet no more bin:
pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT

It has a plethora of links that help with education, health upkeep and (if you’re looking for a job) job location sites, depending on whether its full time, part time, or even work from home.
All these and what the other bros posted should help you on your journey.

Attached: 23517881_1767583319940799_2335265715590229857_n.jpg (314x431, 37K)

FUTURES
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1568856823720.png (895x856, 561K)

Lol

also
youtube.com/watch?v=dBv2UOFHy0c

Shamrocks

Attached: xkab.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

The GOLDEN BULL
She has risen

>bought FB puts before close

Attached: 8e3ec7f7afab630996e77480c25c107f02efce5f_hq.jpg (695x960, 63K)

Get your S&P 3000 hats ready, frens!
We’re gonna do it!

(leet)
This is really interesting. Any idea when it’s going to catch up with us? Seems like all the big contractors are pretty resilient right now. Are you just talking about the sector being dangerous, or are Lockheed, Harris, Raytheon, Northrup really going to get hit too?

Yeah I bought calls. All FUD is already priced in. It's gonna run off of the ER.

Buy MSFT

Based and divvypilled

Should I Microsoft my roth?