Imagine missing 2019's biggest surprise moon mission

Something MASSIVE is brewing behind the scenes with Brapper.

Xander has all of you guys fooled into thinking he is just a drug addict security guard with no funds or resources.

You only will have yourselves to blame after the first liftoff commences.

Brapper is so cheap right now so that normal people not judt whales have the biggedt opportunity to make it.

So if you are reading this nessage and dont ignore it congrats. You will all make it.

Attached: IMG_20190924_052024_041.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Already on board. Post updates in main telegram.

Why would this ever be successful if just about no camwhore is going to be able to accept and convert her coins into fiat without a tutorial that has to begin at creating an account/wallet?

It's always amusing when retards forget the most obvious things when starting up. Go make a user friendly guide lots of screenies or a video and then you'll have a chance.

>"pay for prostitute with fart coin"
Yeah great branding user normies will love it. Coinbase listing for sure.

only the most desperate plebs will shill crap like this.

look at them, look at them and laugh

Still at 0

If this actually makes money I don't know whether to laugh or cry

People like you will stay poor forever unfortunately. I just gave you free legit info. This is not a shill attempt at all more like a friendly public service announcement.

Just make it go to $6.96 and the world will be a better place

Wasn't there supposed to be some big announcement today? It's like they have a big fart in their gut that they just won't let out. Just release it already!

The Brappening will be fast and sudden. Best to load up bags while nice and quiet.

This is about the angel investors and partnership isn't it. 250 million BRAP sitting comfy.

>Imagine missing 2019's biggest surprise moon mission
You mean UDOO don't you?

oh i see, you're here to make sure your Jow Forums friends do well. not because you got a worthless free airdrop like everyone else.

250 million?
How much did you pay for that?

2.5 ETH

Yes....actually i am. I didn't get an airdrop. I have been accumulating hundreds of millions silently.

BRAPPPPPP

will i make it with 69k?

Lol airdrop

LOL

Hmmm its definitely a start but might as well buy 6.9 mil...onky cost like 15 bucks or so.

Big announcement Monday!

Imagine, if you will, a society where we are finally free from the system. We have taken the "red pill" and it tastes like shit. "Why?" you may ask. Because it's BRAP. You just took the brap pill and are now savoring the freedom and let me tell you buddy, ooooooooohhhhhhh let me tell you, it is some serious flavor.

How are you free now? Because in the genius that is BRAP's creation, you now live in a world where nothing you do matters. You simply say you are doing something and it is so. This is what the future holds. The 100 year bull run that is BRAP.

Welcome to the future, pal. Hope you're ready.

Attached: photo_2019-07-14_14-10-26.jpg (750x1030, 40K)

0 Eth of daily volume and a buy wall of 40 eth to get close to the ATH. You are sure running one impressive ruse.

Wow the announcement is literally nothing, just like those "coin burns"

Fudders can only lie. Probably has his life savings in SENT.

they dont work with any cam hoes just twitch sluts.
cam hoes love cash not crypto

Not even twitch sluts. Just trannies.

>Xander has all of you guys fooled into thinking he is just a drug addict security guard with no funds or resources.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my sides have circumnavigated the earth. He was only pretending to be retarded. The Frank Abagnale of our generation.

so is this the announcement of an announcement for a pnd? Seem like no one trust you guys anymore

Holy shit you little brappies are so immature and stupid. Your simple minded naivety almost makes me laugh. whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "farters" . It's not sexy. Farty coins don't buld on the sexy image for adult professionals. Why would they want to use "fart butt" coin. Think about it you pathetic brappies.

Attached: 1564027374924~3.png (1156x1084, 980K)

What do you suggest we invest in instead of brap?

Price EOY? When is the news expected? Honestly this project can't do any worse. Sitting at fuckign 1 gwei

xander please there probably hasn't even been 100s of millions in gross volume. stop the delusion

>Xander has all of you guys fooled into thinking he is just a drug addict security guard with no funds or resources.

holy shit

Attached: 1538009568937.gif (645x773, 16K)

When webcams?

>Tfw Xander is a fat teenager that scammed a bunch of people for thousands of dollars and nude photos

Attached: IMG_0383.jpg (720x720, 59K)

xander probably bought belle's bathwater. enjoy contributing to his degeneracy you retards

>Price EOY?

Attached: 1565333090843.png (428x330, 17K)

they will worst than spankchain