Why is 120-130 IQ the sweet spot for business savvy types...

Why is 120-130 IQ the sweet spot for business savvy types? Anything under 120 is normie terroritory and anything above 130 is esoteric autist I specialize in 4th century Hmong literature territory.

Attached: IMG_1234.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

I didnt realize IQ stood for something

IQ is a meme, a literal, origin of the word, meme

>to smart in life too early labled as nerdy autistic outcast
>to dumb too early in life labled as outcast turn into a pol/b tard
>average in start of life and peak in your 20s and you unironically made it intelligence wise

willing to accept arguments on this

Thanks for bringing the average down just now you literal retard. How the fuck could you think that?

>Jow Forums 131 IQ average

IQ stands for intelligence quantity

Kek where's the source for this shit? What was the methodology behind it?

Yeah this is BS

>4th century Hmong literature
Desu the Hmong were the first people to create hoison sauce, everything you know about hoison is a lie, the Hmong were written out of fish sauce history.

>Where do you work out
>The library, has a sweet gym next to it too

Attached: bc1.png (200x230, 23K)

Kind of sounds like you answered your own question, OP

>Why is 120-130 IQ the sweet spot for business savvy types?
social skills. 125-130 IQ were the jock/B+ average kids in HS with all the extra curricular creds.

read some zappfe sometime. Too much intelligence becomes maladaptive, you analyze everything too much and fall into a cycle of anxiety and self-doubt.

If you actually believe this chart and “study” is real, you are under 3 digit IQ, no doubt.

You mustnt be too smart to be able please the jews in capitalism
It helps if you have low self esteem too

I see what you did there, dawkins

>Too much intelligence becomes maladaptive, you analyze everything too much and fall into a cycle of anxiety and self-doubt.

Nice myth but I'm pretty sure that's just what losers with anxiety tell themselves to feel smart. Over-analyzing doesn't exist because a proper analysis is idempotent, it doesn't matter how much you think about it.

quotient*

you must possess a large quantity of intelligence!

IQ is not enough, you must be an INTJ or you're never gonna make it.

Smart enough to take advantage of weaknesses or deficiencies in the economy, not so smart as to be unapproachable by people. That's all it boils down to.

IQ is a separate factor from personality. Some people may have high IQ and "negative" personality traits, but they also might have high IQ and positive personality traits. The truth is that someone can be intelligent, good looking, great personality, athletic and with upstanding morals all in one package, and despite what hollywood tells you: the loser is often not smart, is ugly, has a terrible personality, never excercises and chooses to inflict their anger of their situation on innocents. Karma doesnt exist, genetics does.

Attached: 1561250131912.jpg (878x910, 138K)

>tfw IQ is 6
disney and hip-hop is life

Attached: 1567952738416.jpg (680x684, 40K)

I'm too smart for my own good, it fucks me up. I know a few others that are like this. This is only the case I think for those at the highest percentiles (top 1-3%). Once you hit like 130 IQ unless you have VERY favorable personality traits, you are going to have a difficult time socializing with others.