Post your Link stacks

Post your Link stacks

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-005835__01.jpg (1080x1129, 90K)

13k linklet
it hurts bros

top 350 wallet ama

I always post fake stacks from different ips to throw off data miners. Fuck off.
Also
>45k links

Do you ever shit in a sock and then masturbate in it to simulate anal?

tfw only 11k link here

at least we didn't buy the coinbase pump

About 600 will sell if it hits 100

tfw broke college student in need of more link. guys im sub 1k and was late to the game please roast me

no that sounds awful

I've been here since early 2017. Trust me when I say 99% of people posting big link stacks are lying. They sold em well before the pump. Nowadays, 10k link is whale.

only top 3000 wallets have over 10k link.. in the entire world... if this is actually legit, we will be wealthy beyond imagination.. which is the top 0.00000042857% of the population.

>10k link is whale
I wish this were true, but I think this is a cope generally. I haven't sold a single LINK. I haven't bought any for over a year either, though.

checked

207 link

I have 172 Links, won't sell till $10,000 per link... Got my mum to buy 120... Am I a good son?

>approximately 10.8k
>will likely not sell below 200 but will stake, and with insurance if possible.

Goal is to start staking asap, but start small, investigate risks, wait for premium staking service, then go heavy, and buy insurance against loss if I can find such a thing.

ok thanks guys. at least im not the only one with less than 1k link. 317.42 here :)

5.2k LINK

10k is not a whale

but it's just enough to make it. maybe it will be a whale one day, further down the line.

4000 LINK here. Bow to your overlord.

we are all going to make it marine

>tfw insurance for chainlink staking guaranteed through smartcontract using chainlink node

Just shy of 50k. That’s my goal.

Most people here have less than 1k link. Most people are larps who are trying to impress randoms despite the fact we don't even know who they are...

true

why do you think link is better than its competitors

>competitors

>10k
>whale
thanks for the laugh user.

larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp

Attached: 1564510592884.webm (640x800, 2.7M)

356 Bitcoins
1.2million chainlink

5.20 mil portfolio value
Flux between 65k-120k daily.

Worst trade i ever made was 20,000 BTC for a D2 GG claw (+2 to 3 skills and premo suffix rolls)

>Pic related current location / wheels.

Attached: 19555949_444383.jpg (600x690, 82K)

It’s definitely nice having an even number of 50k

It has always been 30k to make it.

T. 52k link marine

I'm buying $1,000 worth in a week. Unlike all of these PhD in Math larpers, I'm both a nulinker and wageslave aircraft mechanic.

*Search Google for image*
Yep... you're a larp

64 link bought at 1.58

How dumb am I?

2k here. Whats funny if I felt like I was such a small stack before link hit a dollar and not i see all these real linklet stacks. I hope we make it anons

Attached: OaUz8aE.jpg (1242x1242, 232K)

I regret not buying when it was cheaper but do you think buying at current price is foolish? I have about an 80 stack but I planned on throwing a grand into it

Only 29.4k

It hurts to know that I'll never make it with such a small stack. I almost wish I had never bought any in the first place.

Topkek. Fellow captain here.

27k bro here with you. We're gonna make it.

I only have 71 link. Will I make it? I want to buy more, but I'm a wagie and don't get paid again till the 27th. God, I hope I can wait. I bought in at 1.85.

Attached: 1568459503653.jpg (705x1216, 903K)

50k at 20 cents. should have taken a loan.

>all the nu-linkers think 10k link is a whale

10k link is the least amount of link required to make it.
I consider myself a whale. pic related its only my link stack.

I dont come on Jow Forums much anymore.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 5.56.24 PM.png (136x279, 28K)

I bout in around the same, have about 70 link. Don’t know if the ship has already sailed but my FOMO makes me want to get at least 2 or 3 k link

Do it if you can bro. Do it. The ship hasn't sailed till we crack 2 I feel, and then it will be meteoric.

I’m also thinking of doing some political betting.

Betting on warren to win the California primary is a 2x payout and seems very very likely

As a native Californian, I dearly hope you are absolutely totally wrong.

But that's an easy win so go for it.

5 bucks is the new rocket ship. yall faggots still have time

If you're going to buy, now is the time, if it drops next month its over

It only is dropping because people aren't looking for breadcrumbs anymore. Everyone got so associated to $1,000 EoY that they think that the lack of 2017 hype means the project is dead.

140k, never sold, still lurk. Even though all nulinkers are fags, we're all in this together and as a Muslim man I know that Allah blesses all.

>competitors
What competitors?

I will convert everyone I know to Islam for 1k link

>Based in the cayman islands
>Gives same presentation past 3yrs
>Nothing is intellectually patented
>>nothing burgers starting with sibos 2017
>JSON Parser
>Countless "insiders"
>Confirmed security by law group
>Manipulated price action (You are here)
>Rest of the year = same presentation
>SEC launches investigation
>Sergey Disappears
>Dev wallet dumps all tokens
>Team freaking out
>Confirmed edit scam all over the news

Master, please binance me again

Attached: 1568239951716.jpg (725x527, 142K)

I’m one of the few OG’s left here I guess.

Attached: B49D4C66-9C9E-4F2F-AEA0-B582C5DBB261.jpg (1125x190, 72K)

>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Something's got to give
>Something's got to give
>Something's got to give
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LET THE CHAIN LINK HIT THE FLOOR

OH SWEET GOD THERE IS NO FLOOR

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>Dumped on why for (why for)
Can't take much moreeee

>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Something's got to give
>Something's got to give
>Something's got to give
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>Pump me again (again)
Holding bags near the endddddddd

>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Nothing wrong with me
>Something's got to give
>Something's got to give
>Something's got to give
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1568233405626.jpg (2242x1647, 2.18M)

i had 6 digit stack, I sold after the coinbase listing. I saw that shit coming. Ill buy back in in a couple years when I'm ready to jump out of BTC
haha idiots dont do research and invest in memes

>>He walks into your room, belt buckle undone with mcdonalds grease glistening his hairy chest
>>He loosely flings off his daily steve jobs plaid shirt
>>You brace yourself uncomfortable, the binds keeping you shackled spread eagled on the floor

"yes master, nulinkers deserve death. they are unenlightened."

He smiles.

He slowly walks over to you.

"And what do you say to the deceivers?"

"You'll never buy sub one dollar again! Nice try, didn't read, not selling! been holding for 700+ days. imma just keep buying like the dumb dipshit pig i am."

He assumes the position now, a chair on top of your bare naked chest. He grunts and let out a massive fart.

"That's right... I've been holding it for 700,000 blocks, it's nice and hot and stinky..." He trails off, a distant look in his eyes as he glances and looks at all the chainlink posters in the room.

He grunts and out comes, a fat nasty shit on your chest.

"Another 700k, dumped. Take it in your GPI."

"Thank you master, partnership confirmed. To the moon!"

Attached: 1567840455165.jpg (504x732, 153K)

He inhales deeply then takes out a Cuban cigar. Lighting first a $100 bill then using it light the cigar. You can smell the ashy scent lingering in the room as the smoke drifts up.

"Th-they said... $32 million dollars isn't worth my Oracle solution."

Ecstasy over-flowing your body, you prepare yourself for the joy.

"Just imagine all the data being sanitized by reputation, like Uber. No sybil attacks, all ERC20 based."

He lets out another fart and grunts again.

"Another 700k!"

You shout ecstatically, "build that oracle solution, buy that towncrier! hire more devs!"

"I've give you something to cry about" He replies. Once more he grunts again and shits a violent flow of diarrhea, this time getting on your chin and lip.

"Hey man, where's the bathroom?"

"Oh sorry bro! we're jus-just doing a little thing here, we're actually the link conference here, bathrooms are to your right."

"uhhhhhhhhhhh" says the confused onlooker as he quickly scuffles away.

"I'll shill for you Master!" As you cry out, the sloppy heap of shit covering your body as it slides down.

"1k EOY is FUD!"

"No... I will give you the fud." He grunts again and proceeds to let out a gassy fart.

"Another 700k!" He cries out as he lets his sweet, hairy cheeks flap as another shit dumps out.

"Di-di-", the shit overflowing your mouth, "d-didn'... arghhh, didn't read, not selling"

Attached: 1569196472994.jpg (750x743, 367K)

"Yeah, you like it linklet don't you? Who's my little marine?"

"I am sir, proud to be a link marine, I've been collect since thirty cents. Please... sir... I am a corporal rank bitch pay pig in your dungeon of neets, please Binance me again. im too fucking stupid to think for myself and will just keep buying your perpetual motion machine scam."

He pauses, inhales and yells "link 1000 eoy" as another turd mutters it's way out.

"Another 700k for expanding the team, Master?"

"No. For this expansion." He shits again as he groans. "Another 700k!"

"Who's my paypig", he questions.

"Me sir! A Cambodian basket weaving fisherman enthusiast form is all I need for financial advice."

That's right. He grunts again and begins to recite.

"You see, you can't pull data onto the blockchain, it's impossible, no one would ever create a simple contract to query Google."

You smile. "Yes Master, I'm your paypig. All FUD is actually from other chainlinkers."

"Sibos is going to be a yuuuge event, just like web3 and truffle. They keep expecting, but they can expect this, rgghhhhhh ahhhhh arghhhhh..."

"Thank you master. I promise to scrounge up what little money I have to throw at this fancy database contract while you dump 700k, thank you Master"

Attached: 1568496016526.jpg (882x637, 81K)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhh convert me to your scam. whip me harder master. im a retarded dipshit faggot on the interwebs that thinks some mystical cult of semi-permanent virgins on the internet will happenstance on the largest wealth transfer, not realizing sirgay is a fraud and a charade master. his company is in the caymens and hes a russian national so when the boots close in, he'll never be extradited and all my wealth will evaporate in the air like the smoke and mirrors the company claims to be. 3 years later, 50 million dollars later, nothing has been achieved. pajeets have been caught promoting on the behalf of link and 50 threads are up at all times, particularly at suspicious times which means a coordinated campaign but im too much of a retarded weeb that follow the bandwagon to think critically for myself for even five seconds. not to mention that sirgay started without a white paper, got his coworker cronies on the company team, has a history of failed startups and bullshit companies and larps as a charismatic techie when hes nothing but a suspicious, deceitful dumb faggot that wastes your weeb money on chink prostitute in asia

Attached: 1568787647756.jpg (2208x1242, 408K)

Wtf... shadowlink is real isnt it... no way only 3k... i mean yeah, /biz is a low-traffic board kimda but.. mmmmfffffFFFFFFFUUUUUU

34k, bitmex'd to 32k and called it quits lol.

Feeling comfy, but wished I had at least 50k.

Attached: 1562553613119.png (1000x1369, 1.09M)

1k linklet reporting in

1400 Linkoid reporting

You sir must be ill informed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-101055_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 189K)

5k Linklet here,
hoping to pay off the mortgage and have some rainy-day money left over if this whole thing works out.
Will keep 1K link in the bank just in case it actually does reach insane values, but happy to cash that 4k out as and when the time is right.

Godspeed frens.

Man I need more of her, who is she?

Based link whales

5k Linklet. Skipped taking part in its ICO back in the day and bought earlier this year with what I had left from the bear market.

Same here

When Link hits 50-100 a 10k stack can influence smaller exchanges but not big ones

pathetic

Attached: 989.png (442x200, 150K)