Is Timo’s prediction going to become reality?

Discuss.

Attached: 3B91831C-9A6D-41EE-A753-B13BE67B1068.jpg (750x551, 250K)

...yeah the dude who shorted link at literally the worst time in chainlink history...wasted a fucking thread over this

Sage

Even if this guy turns out to be right, it doesn’t change the fact that he’s a fucking idiot that deserves no one’s attention

Who?

i hope so i already got my 10k make it stack.

Hurry up and capitulate user

No, just like any other rando in biz is always wrong and larping as knowledgeable

why though? altseason could be around the corner?
one of the most famous discord chainlinkers in history
hes not an idiot
he didnt even lose that much on that trade, hes one of the best traders out there

>hes one of the best traders out there
*traitors

what was even so bad about trading Chainlink? just because he owns CLCG doesnt mean he cant trade chainlink

>t. Timo

howd that go for CLCG

it went down 30% after he sold at 60 cents

not timo, i just lurk
? they're still active and developing
exactly, he was right

Fuck off timo

>? they're still active and developing
their crowdsale you muppet

Kyssaa ittes Timo

how's it feel losing a large position of link by shorting at the worst possible time, timo, you fucking loser

Link had it's pumps already! I made a ton of money on it Now it's time to look for other coins. The one I'm keeping my eyes on is FLETA. Watch out anons!

Attached: photo6307540592850217142.jpg (712x637, 38K)

dude wtf are you doing? Did you create this thread so you can suck timos dick? seriously shut the fuck up and go back to your discord fucking faggot

again, not timo
so what? we have other ways to make CLCG a success
timo didnt lose LINK, like maybe 4% of his stack. hes done many successful trades in the past also

>so what?
glad you failed on your shitty crowd sale, with your ridiculous valuation
glad timo lost some of his tokens in his shit trade
glad linkpool smashed your shitty marketplace with their real one

hey, you want support from the community, dont shit on us while you support and harbor charlatans and frauds

> Marines is to fucking early
Even whites can be pajeets deep down

>we have other ways to make CLCG a success
>we
Also checked. Listen teemo, you are cool, for real, but you have lost credibility here

timo has been wrong previously

honestly, a 7.2million valuation at the time wasn't too much to ask for. just look at literal shitcoins with valuations in the dozens of millions that do less than CLCG.
simply sharing a prediction. calm down
kek
not timo
when?

when he told the marine to sell at 60c only for it shoot up to it current price

pics? i dont remember that

>7.2million valuation
bout 10x too high there chief
if people thought it was fair, they would have invested

>we
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD TIMO YOU FUCKING TRAITOUROUS PEICE OF SHIT RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hmmm.... I know that smell, is it you pajeet?

x5, x10, ... , xn

Why do people have such a hard time understanding elemantary mathematical concepts

>we have other ways to make CLCG a success
>we

Attached: 1538603957157.jpg (1280x1038, 138K)

HAHAHHAHA SOME MELBOURNE DEGENERATE IS TRYING TO SHILL HIS BAGS SINCE HE SOLD AT AT THE ALL TIME LOW AND REBOUGHT AT $1.90 HE IS TRYING TO PUMP HIS BAGS TO DUMP ON ANONS BY SPREADING BRAINLET TIER HOPIUM

Attached: CD0B6F77-2C2C-48ED-8B6D-5D8DB30ED015.jpg (750x564, 110K)

Attached: timbo_harambe.jpg (623x799, 322K)

Voi vitun Timppa :D

This is a sleeping giant, haven't seen much of FLETA on here, could this be a time for change...?

this is embarrassing on several levels

its fake obviously