So are the kikes preparing to reset the monetary system? This means the end of crypto and everything we know of

So are the kikes preparing to reset the monetary system? This means the end of crypto and everything we know of.
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/quantum-computing-explained-google-supremacy-nasa-qubit-matrix-a9117041.html

>Muh muh quantum resistant cryptos
Yeah we could create crypto mining with quantum computers, what if they hold on to the technology just to destroy cryptos? The fuck are you gonna do, white boi?

Attached: because-you-love-dick-heres-the-disney-prince-who-2-1566-1521680452-4_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 44K)

hold on to what technology?

>worrying about crypto if encryption gets cracked
mate, crypto isn't a pimple on the face of the issues that we have to face if encryption can be broken

it still wont be able to crack 1 private key even if it runs 100 billion years at maximum level.
quantum computing is mostly a nothingburger.

no one gives a shit if quantum computers wiped out your stupid shitcoins.
Then someone would come along and make new shitcoiin that suckers will go broke buying again.

he doesn't even know what he's talking about, these idiots miss the big picture

Basically only google has a powerful, well working quantum computer in the world. They bow down to the shadow men who are in charge of everything. These shadow men needed this computer to destroy cryptos and sheep disobedience. Goodle never lets out quantum computer technology to the public, they use it to destroy crpyto dissidents.

That's why I wrote "This means the end of crypto and everything we know of."

That's bullshit and you know it.

They would, but those would still be broken since they hold on to the technology.

Quoracles: Quantum Resistant Oracles for Decentralized Financial Applications by Ari Juels, Sergey Nazarov, Steve Ellis, and Thomas Hodges. Jan. 2020.

What if this story is like that time some tumblr girl took a picture of a black hole

Attached: 1568254394786.jpg (399x225, 25K)

>Quoracles: Quantum Resistant Oracles for Decentralized Financial Applications by Ari Juels, Sergey Nazarov, Steve Ellis, and Thomas Hodges. Jan. 2020.
kek, this

>eah we could create crypto mining with quantum computers
Quantum resistant doesn't require mining with quantum computers. You just use a different form of encryption other than elliptic curves eg lattice-based cryptography.

> Yeah we could create crypto mining with quantum computers, what if they hold on to the technology just to destroy cryptos?
Absolute brainlet, you have a fundamental misunderstanding

2300 qubit needed to broke a btc wallet , google has 72 and not in a programmable quantum computer.

Quick question: Are you retarded?

Yes, will you send me money to support me?

(((They))) will talk much about quantum computing to scare people away from cryptos. You will also see govs banning cryptos and trying to implement their own but everything will fail.
(((They))) are afraid of cryptos.

They aren't at all, have you been living under a fucking rock? It's 10 years later, BTC still out there alive, that already is your clue dumb moron.

>believing the quantum fud
a quantum resistant algo will be added to bitcoin if needed, stop being scared sissies

>That's bullshit and you know it.
Its math you dumb nigger.

Oh lawdy lawdy is I in heaven is a watamelone.

kys tard

How new are you? Google is run by kikes. They don't "bow down" they are them.

SERGEY MCGORACLES MAGICAL QUORACLES

Google, Microsoft, Apple, facebook, youtube were all given money by them for future population control. How do a few guys build a computer in their garage to sell to everyone when the best professors were using wall sized computers? Where did youtube college kids get funds for world wide upload storage? Why the masonic symbolism on all of their logos? Can I sucky sucky 5 dorra?