Nudeshop, please?

Nudeshop, please?

Attached: 26168111_1514740701928596_6217187846791027434_n.jpg (616x960, 49K)

>26168111_1514740701928596
Who is she?

Give me a little backstory so i can get turned on and make a cum tribute

A friend said to have awesome tits (no sag, s w e e t roundness) and a great sense of adventure in bed.Really cute personality, emotional (in the positive and negative sense) and mostly bubbly&cheerful.Thickness in moderation in all the right places.Also, she's Turkish, if that matters, and has a really dirty subconscious mind.I can post a pic of er in a bikini, if you want, since it just occurs to me I have that saved somewhere as well

Leave me your email so i can sent you a vid when i am finished

[email protected]
Cheers, mate

Meanwhile, if anyone else is intersted in working on this request-it's still open for any and all ideas

Bump in hopes of X-ray/nudeshop/whatever

Attached: 1231321-12312-123656-678678.jpg (370x370, 25K)

Oh hey, it's my memey profile pic.Autistic shit, huh?

Show me the money

If only I had them :'D

Steal something.

Right away, lemme just get my McAR-15 (TM)

Attached: 1231321-12312-123656-67338678.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Yes, my normal profile pic.Kinda miss the days when I looked that good with short air, shit is uncanny valley-tier nowadays

That guy's name is Velislav.

Your name is Cvetan...Hmmm, you seem far too casual to be that guy.

Guess i'll have to send a FB message to Velislav, to see whether he knows some guy called Cvetan.

This is fun :D

He's from the same city as that girl.So i guess he'll certainly know you.

Jao Jao Cvetane.Crni sine Cvetane

Hey,boys
So, this is Velislav.A friend phoned to tell me I was in some major shitstorm on here,and I didn't know what he meant at first.Looking at this thread and the cvetan address (which is a sockpuppet I use for MMOs and other crap that I don't want my real adress clogged by),I see what this is about.
First of all,I need to clarify that there is no real 'cvetan' person, but rather someone making use of the fact they've come into my sock's password to fuck with me.The reason my Facebook is linked to this account is that last year,someone from halfway across the country attempted to hack in,so I changed both the password and the linked address to be on the safe side.
Yes,I know this girl,and I see what the goal is here-to get me in trouble with her for kicks.I don't know who's the guy getting kicks out of this for now, as I used to lend the cvetan address to quite a few folks back in the day when we all MMO'd like no tomorrow,but I intend to find out.I noticed someone threatening me with legal activity when I logged into the email posted here to see if anyone actually sent anything (I suspected a virus at first),which...I don't really know how to respond to.It's very likely I know whoever did this,given how well he's done at imititating my speech (though to me,it was pretty obvious it's just someone I've talked to a lot)and I might post updates for any interested anons on here.
In conclusion,please don't sue me/want cash/whatever else that guy threatening the person supposed to be me was on about in cvetan's inbox.I'm not even an adult yet,barely have any money to speak of, and value this girl as a friend.

Since you are Velislav...I guess that makes you OK with me sending him this thread thoughout Facebook message?

I am about to send it.

Sending it to me?That is not a problem, no.Excuse the late reply

Ok then.I am sending it both to Vladislav, and to the girl.

Pozdrav

Pozdrav, brate.Just please make sure to include everything so that she doesn't get the wrong idea,I really would hate to fight with her.Thank you for understanding

Relax mate.I am just messing with you to kill some time.

I won't send it to anybody.You have my word.

Thank you kindly.This kind of thing has happened to me before,with impostors,screencaps from conversations and whatnot,and a whole lot of hate I did nothing to deserve.Thanks for being so understanding about this.
I see you too have Facebook.Would it be okay for me to add you?You seem like a decent chap