Nudeshop visible girl (top and bottom, preferably bottom)

Old photo of a friend. Unsure of exact age as I don’t know when the photo was taken but she was around 18. Many p ppl got annoyed when I posted this yesterday as I censored her face because she was my old crush and current friend however i pts either that or nothing (phone is covered also because it has her name)
P.s. sorry if I lied too much yesterday, if you’ve seen the homepage recently you would have seen me talking to an user telling him/her why I did what I did, I understand if some of you still don’t trust me

Attached: 0A03E83E-D3E5-4AAE-B243-2EB5C8A43F97.jpg (848x830, 488K)

is that irene!

If anyone here doesn’t want to nudeshop because I’m untrusted don’t bother arguing just please ignore the post, simple. For people who don’t know what I’m talking about I basically made up a bunch of lies and excuses for covering her face leading some to believe I was hiding it because the person was underage, if you read the description you will see my true reason. Thanks :)

but is that irene!!!

Sorry but I don’t know an Irene. I think this is a joke though so wtvr (nice name btw)

i would totally fill her pussy with my juice

Who’s irene???

my little sister

Well no then it’s not irene. My main concern right now is getting someone to nudeshop so yeah
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This sucks, not a single legit reply ಥ_ಥ

Op you fucking snake

for reference
>Sorry but I don’t know an Irene
more fucking lies you can't even keep up with the lies you tell

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

Attached: PEDOALERT.gif (629x315, 554K)

Ummmm I can’t see a single lie ‘3’ please explain because I honestly don’t see a single contradiction. Also user just bc you have a bad past with me doesn’t mean these guys have to. I tried to explain myself, I just suck at it. Move on this isn’t getting either of us anywhere. Besides what are you even arguing about now? You dislike me fine, now here’s the challenge-what’s wrong with the post other than my “lies”. What about it Is breaking rules. What about it is not okay? Nothing? Exactly. We’ve both been so caught up arguing that we don’t even know what we’re arguing about anymore. Just please leave and don’t turn this thread into an argument too

>I felt bad posting my Irene in Jow Forums
you are fucking unbelievable

Sigh, people here talking about something unrelated calling me a liar and also calling me a pedo with no evidence. It’s sad bc I think it’s the same guy lol
Might aswell play along with these accusations ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Also guess what girls name isn’t irene, got the I right but that’s all. so about those lies? Lmao

Next time you make accusations make sure you have proof that the person giving you info is correct fucktard just please stop starting arguments in my threads? You said you were over them, thank you.

it's you that called her irene you fucking moron
but i'm glad your true personna is emerging it will be interesting to see a pedo reveal his true self

When the FUCK did I call her Irene? Her names isobelle you fucktard... ITS CALLED AUTO CORRECT. And guess what...SHE DOESNT HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER

Please just let the people post nudeshops in piece ffs (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This thread is still open to nudeshops. And no for all these people assuming with 0 evidence she is not underage

>SHE DOESNT HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER
what the fuck are you on, you are the most messed up confused pedo i have ever come across

even less evidence is is over 16 aswell

Lmao learn grammar. I have evidence that she’s 18 and if you’re the same dipshit who’s been arguing with me in all my threads you actually read it twice now. Also I said she doesn’t have a brother bc the first person to say is this Irene said Irene was his younger sister. I’m going to repost bc you keep turning dads into cancer

you may have evidence she is 18 now, with piercing etc but you think she is 16ish in this pic
your words not mine

anyone that is reading this thread please read this thread first
it makes for a very interesting read, the lies and depths he goes to are epic

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR GOALS HERE?!?! DID YOU LISTEN TO A SINGLE FUCKING WORD I SAID?! I SAID SHES 18 IN THIS PIC AND NOW SHES IN VERY EARLY 20’S WITH PIERCINFS ETC. WHAT ARE YOU ON?!?!

What are you trying to GET out of this?!? All you’re doing is calling me a pedo with ZERO EVIDENCE and the evidence you do find is faulty! I’ve proven them all wrong!

you called yourself a pedo
i just called you out on your many many lies

what proof, where, show me one bit of evidence that isn't just another yarn spun by you

Lmao I don’t hav to shoe you snything. Not like your gonna nudeshop. You’ll just find a way to argue that one too. Besides what else is there to show? Her drivers license? Drinking license? Both of those I can’t show over fucking Jow Forums so no. Just stop

it's your own words that put her at about 16 in this pic, proving she is now over 18 is irrelevant

What words? I don’t even fucking care anymore. I, ditching this thread now. You’re literally finding anything now to prove your unprovable point. Idc what you say. You’re probably what....12? Stop accusing and start proving. Even then I won’t be listening. You’re the one who said you were done with a “predator” and left

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR NUDESHOPS AS IT HAS BEEN SPAMMED WITH ACCUSATIONS. REPOST SHORTLY

no people need to see the lies you are trying to hide from

Please kid just stop..you’re so fucking annoying. I lied in the past, that much is true. But I’m not a pedophile and I’m not lying anymore. If you listened you would know that. Please just leave me alone already

it's so creepy the way you speak
i'm not a 13 year old girl speak to me properly

You want me to speak to you like you’re older? Fine. SHUT THE FUCK UP LITTLE CUNT! IF YOURE SO BIG USE SOME BIG BOY WORDS! 1. IVE NEVER SAID YOURE A GIRL
2. I SPEAK TO YOU LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOURE ACTING LIKE ONE

you’re trying so hard to make me look bad. Go suck a dick. You don’t want to be spoken to like a kid? Well there you go now leave my threads

oh man you must look like a rat in real life scared of your own shadow, does you creepiness come across in real life or do you just hide in the shadows